Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm with bz. i think it's a good idea simply because it's going to be fun, or at the very least, refreshing.

there's just one problem. the name isn't quite right.

it's gotta be either dispallogies or disopallogies (preferably the first).

ll cool j would have had to drop either the ladies or the love if he only had one 'l'. we don't want to be forced to make that decision, dudes.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Who knew that Disoblige would be so desperate to make a run for TWL after I left??

Who cares either way if they merge or not, or what their name is going to be, they'll still lose to the -FINAL-house.
      The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

• being the only current thread in the twl forum gotta say

Sucks for the squad that got the back end of the name if the other squad had the glove over the other it would be Palobliges

Having the front part is like wearing the pants in a relationship
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

• actually, it's just some name that was tossed out quite a few years ago back when there was an intense diso/pallies rivalry, and it's just kind of stuck.

none of us bother wearing any pants.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Soldier13
            Palobliges
            I misread this as Pablo-olligies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
              Really? Wow then you've wasted a lot of your life.
              Why have i?

Eph: ur wrong with what ur saying. In definition #1 its saying u have to know them, trust them, and like them. Not 1 of them 3. U need all 3 of them to be a friend, and no quite frankly i dont trust many of the ppl on SS with anything except SS stuff. Yes i like talkign to some of them IN game, playing twd w/ them and whatnot, but would i like to hang out with them irl? probably not. Plus my definition of a friend is different then what that says. I think we all have our standards on what a friend is or isnt. U cant really use a dictionary for that. If u have ppl who u'd trust w/ important things irl thats ur choice. Plus like k2 said, i dont care about my "reputation" on this GAME. I have a squad which i enjoy, and even if it were to die rite now i'd find another squad which i'd enjoy. I dont need to change names.

na$: everyone plays the game for a different reason I was never mean or disrespected u in any way. I show respect where respect is shown.

a2m: i pointed that out b4 that ther is only a few shriek members on dice but ppl naturaly assume we are shriek bc cape is captain i guess. I suppose we can let them think what they want to.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• I think you should just drop this.
                sdg

Comment

• Originally posted by destroy
                  Who knew that Disoblige would be so desperate to make a run for TWL after I left??

Who cares either way if they merge or not, or what their name is going to be, they'll still lose to the -FINAL-house.
                  Never
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by destroy
                    Who knew that Disoblige would be so desperate to make a run for TWL after I left??

Better call the fire department homie, cause i'm the arsonist who burnt that house down last season, and i'm sure as hell going to do it again.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                    Asia Minor> maybe not
                    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• Cig Smoke, I hope you realize that going on about this the way you do with those borderline-retarded comments about friends in real life and how you play this game to win make you seem like the biggest fat fucker who has absolutely no social life although you propably try to convince yourself every day that you do. Maybe sometime after some years you'll look back and be ashamed of the moronic self you've been this day. I hope you're really disgusted by yourself then.

And by the way, if you play this game to win, don't you think you're wasting your time here? I mean you've never won anything, have you?
                      jee

Comment

• ouch
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I know Cig Smoke we didnt have any problems in the past as far as I know, but you will have to realize that what you did is very lame to do. And I think with your replies you are making it worse and that you say things that dont make much sense. Maybe you should concentrate a bit more on the game itself instead of spending a lot of time on posting/reading forums. There was a time I used to post a lot about stuff on TW Staff and that didnt bring me much glory either in the past, nor does pulling such a stunt like this.
                          Last edited by Na$; 12-15-2004, 09:27 AM.
                          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                          Winner of TWT Melee
                          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• I only read a couple of posts, but cig you are a fucking loser too break in into other people's priv forum.. Its basicly the same as someone breaking into your house, stealing everything worth of value, and then come out and say, well ya my friends just said it would be alright.. You don't do that shit, you have some serious lack of respect.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              Why have i?

Eph: ur wrong with what ur saying. In definition #1 its saying u have to know them, trust them, and like them. Not 1 of them 3. U need all 3 of them to be a friend, and no quite frankly i dont trust many of the ppl on SS with anything except SS stuff. Yes i like talkign to some of them IN game, playing twd w/ them and whatnot, but would i like to hang out with them irl? probably not. Plus my definition of a friend is different then what that says. I think we all have our standards on what a friend is or isnt. U cant really use a dictionary for that. If u have ppl who u'd trust w/ important things irl thats ur choice. Plus like k2 said, i dont care about my "reputation" on this GAME. I have a squad which i enjoy, and even if it were to die rite now i'd find another squad which i'd enjoy. I dont need to change names.
                              LOL
                              I'm not right, Webster's isn't right, the vast majority of people in here aren't right, but you are?

If you don't care about your reputation in the game, then why do you react so strongly to criticism like being fat?

You want to have a discussion about ‘trust’ right after you break into a private forum and publish private posts? Does anyone, IRL or online, actually trust you at all? That’s the point, you aren’t trustworthy, you aren’t honest, you aren’t worthy of being a friend in any situation. You lie, cheat, steal, and say you don’t care about anyone or anything yet you feel like you are qualified to discuss friendship. You break the rules, yet you feel like you are qualified to discuss the rules. You have no respect, say that you don’t care about respect in this community, yet you try to endlessly defend yourself in these forums (to the tune of some 2700+ posts). You insult everyone on your own squad by stating that you don’t consider any of them as a friend.

Face it, you bring nothing of value to this community. Few, if any, of the people here like you, listen to you, respect you or your opinion, or care about you. Although I have seen a few unfair judgments made about people in here, it is perfectly clear in this case that you have no one to blame but yourself.

I take solace in the fact that I know that because you are young, you will get the privilege and opportunity to relive the first part of your life over. So when you get to be my age, you can think back and consider just how many of things you did were wrong and stupid.

Comment

• FFS you two. Shut the fuck up. This thread is going down the shitter. Someone post something constructive and let's get back on the topic of Dispalogies

Comment

Working...
                                X