Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno and i dont care what they point out lol How many years has that galary beenup now? Atleast 2 years and mine has been on since the begining.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• shutup i am pettite

Comment

• lol!
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• wait are you saying you posted this cos you wanted to make sure all of us who wont make it on the TWL roster will get satisfaction or cos its only a game?
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• It was me who posted it. Not Cig he's just taking the heat for me.

Fuck you guys for hogging all the talent, it really burns me up inside that an online game has to monoploize the players to make a super squad. And for all you guys who are hating on cig, fuck off. Cig is a funny and nice guy to almost everyone except people that make fun of him. Who cares what someone looks like.

Say what if a guy discovered a cure for cancer was an ugly fucking dude and severely mangled or something. Would we make fun of him for being ugly and mangled? Hell no we wouldn't. This is Cig Smoke he's served this Trench wars community for a long time, serving on staff (getting axed tho) helping keep forums enterataining. And Generally being an all around nice guy. No matter how much you hate him for being a clown there's always the ?ignore command in game and you can ignore a users post on the forums. So take your estrogen pills or vicadin or whatever and fuck right off.

PS It was me who posted that. From Cig's house and shit. FU Diso and Pallies for not letting me on your squads when i asked. That's why i did it. Fuck YOU :wub:
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exotic
              no one really cares, its just a 'fun' squad as sleepy said before
              He does, it leaves him out of the spotlight for the most hated list.
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

• adman is pommes like yungsta
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• This thread is still going... I mean pallies and disoblige have stated enough times get out of their business. And Adman or Cig or Whoever posted this relax its just game. You cant monoplize something that isnt worth anything. So can we move onto something more discussion worthy. I mean GHB useless crap threads are losing its crappiness to this thread alone. So we really should talking about is GHB losing his crown?

Comment

• Adman, Cig smoke is retarded, he won't be curing anything. Being ugly is probably the best thing he has going for him.

Look at our rosters, what are we monopolizing? a bunch of washed up inactives. I really don't think we'll be making a run for any titles with or without this merger, we just think it would be a fun thing to try.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• ouch

dang, i'd never wanna be in a rhetorical battle with bz....so funny...yet so harsh :greedy:
                      1:Power of Love> i bet you dont know swim moves his wohle body when he tries to dodge a bullet in the spaceship game
                      1:Power of Love> LOL
                      1:swim> dan.. that was a long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                        btw im the guy who posted the whole thing and im sry if i offended anyone in anyway. I just thought....well hell who knows whhat ithought, but i twas me so u can stop blaming it on rab and da1 and such. I also wish gl if it goes through. I'd rather it didnt bc i think we are more competative w/ both squads alive, but if it does g.l.
                        Any respect I ever had for you just went right out the window.

You logged on to Inmate's account about... a day after he left. Jonas being our forum moderator, he usually updates things like that within a few days. We shouldn't have to keep ultra-tight security tabs, but with fucks like you that like to exploit loopholes, I suppose we'll have to.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                          adman is pommes like yungsta
                          APPLES OMG...

and those of you who took my post serious except for cig being a generally nice guy are a bunch of dorks
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• I read the first page and stopped. So if this already got said, sorry. I think you guys should stay seperate and concentrate on trying to get your roster active. In my opinion (which doesn't count for much) the competition for TWLB isn't much, and if both Pallies and Diso had their top players actually playing this season might not suck.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                              Any respect I ever had for you just went right out the window.

You logged on to Inmate's account about... a day after he left. Jonas being our forum moderator, he usually updates things like that within a few days. We shouldn't have to keep ultra-tight security tabs, but with fucks like you that like to exploit loopholes, I suppose we'll have to.
                              Ya looks like u havta! Sry!

Oh and about ur respect, OMG FIT LOST ALL RESPECT HE HAD FOR ME OMG!!!!!! IM SO GONNA CRY!!!! Like u had any/much respect for me anyway. Last time something happend in .?go base where i subed u out or something u said the same thing to me.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Intresting stuff, I hope it works out for Diso and Pallies. I think not having an auto invite would be good for this new squad, they'd have to work together with a real goal and it might keep things more stable.

Edit: my god Cig you are a retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X