Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate
      lol cant wait til this season is over so I can quit
      Quit now, 10 year old.

Comment

Well i guess since nobody notices...Rodge is trying to go by a clear cut standard...sure the line isnt perfectly staight but dont fucking bitch at him because everything isnt peachy. All the squads in the manually hosted matches (venom, -final-, pirates, sk8) are heading to the fucking playoffs anyway. For real, most of you are acting like kids over a little replay...do what escalate said and just play the damn match and have some fucking fun.
        3:disown> some dude just honked at me
        3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
        3:disown> pulling him over
        3:disown> fukin clown
        3:Revolt> you driving?
        3:disown> yes
        3:disown> at work
        3:Revolt> ??
        3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
        3:Revolt> in police car
        3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
        3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
        3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
        3:Revolt> ?????????
        3:disown> yes got a dell in here
        3:tmac <ZH>> pro
        3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

Originally posted by T Mac-1
          I got the info from him and wrote the damn thing in about 15 minutes..it wasnt the best but hell, i got the shit done and at the time wax told me he had not yet received rands article. Come on people dont volunteer for the job if you dont wanna do the shit.
          mine have all been in within 1-2 days of the weekend being over. the week 4 write-up i did was sent in sunday night. your apology is accepted in advance.

i have no quarrels with how rodge has been doing. last i checked, he wasn't even officially a twl op?

the real twl op we have is horrible. i don't think he knows anything about how to organize a league, nor about keeping the public informed. if not for rodge, we would not have a twl this season, that's a fact i am sure of.

hand over the reigns pure.

let me op twl next season, i guarantee it kicks this one's ass. i mean, even the draft tourny that i took over for you (because you couldn't put in the necessary time/effort) worked out better in execution.
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

In case you're wondering -F- guys, the appeal had nothing to do with when I was hosting. It was pertaining to the earlier part of the game when Cranium was hosting (his first ever manually hosted match). Apperently it took him 1 1/2 minutes to sub a guy and during that time Venom got 3 deaths. While I personally don't have access to the appeals, this is what the Venom captain who did send in the appeal told me he'd say in his appeal. I was under the impression from P_L that this game would not be replayed when I talked to him as I was the presiding referee for the 1/2 half of the game, but I guess that was changed...

As for rodge:
            Please don't leave! Without you TWL would stop running. No matter what public position you hold there will always be unhappy people, but remember that most people out there appreciate the work that is being done. Sure sometimes people might get mad at the decisions that you make such as death row, but as he pointed out himself he doesn't want you to retire and that was never his attention. So please reconsider!
            Last edited by Epinephrine; 03-22-2005, 08:58 PM.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              Where should we express our disapproval of the way TWL is being handled.
              That is not what people are doing. They are complaining about events pertaining to their squad ("why do we have to replay"). That can be solved by pming Rodge or Pure in game. Straight question and straight answer. There's a process that people agreed to when they were asked to look over the rules and debate changed.

Give both squads a clear reason for approving or denying the appeal and everyone is good to go.

llater,
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                Quit now, 10 year old.
                HAHHAHAHAHAHHA, this made me laugh :grin:
                hahahahhahahahahah, amp shut up, you dont have a life to do anything else anyways

Comment

The best thing for the league will be if Rodge decides not to quit. But if he does quit, my vote is for a short break to sort things out (including the bot failure issues) and then for Randedl to take over to finish week 5. I'm not a big fan of Randedl, trust me, but hes definitely interested enough, smart enough, and fair enough to do a good job if hes willing.
                  There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

i disagree.
                    i would completely object to randedl running it.
                    i think any twl op should be impartial, and i don't think randedl fits the criteria, ....but rodge does.
                    Last edited by Awesome; 03-22-2005, 10:46 PM.

Comment

i wouldn't have a problem with randedl either.
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I'd like a break due to this weekend being easter weekend :P
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

so the moral of this story is that THE PUSHER was the fucking man and then some
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                            I'd like a break due to this weekend being easter weekend :P
                            second that a2m
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                              i disagree.
                              i would completely object to randedl running it.
                              i think any twl op should be impartial, and i don't think randedl fits the criteria, ....but rodge does.
                              disregarding the context, how am i biased?

i can call you an idiot all i want, that doesn't mean i can't read a fucking rule.

and you wonder why i call you an idiot.
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Rand do you really want to do it?

Running TWL is one of the biggest bitch jobs in all of Trench Wars. Unlike the other portfolios, in TWL you get flamed non-stop even when you're doing a good job.
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X