No announcement yet.

The current basingsquads. A summary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't stop RR for Mambo and you may as well just sit in spawn.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

One major difference from last season will be the impact of privbasing and ppl playing in it. That many games vs that many skillfull players, that are being played on daily bases are bound to leave noticable traces. Higher teamwork rate (especialyl since you play with unknown ppl), better overall skills of players, training...that's gonna yield some serious basing games. Not only that, but if you have 30 skillfull baser you know they all won't stack up in one squad because everyone wants to play now.

Should be interesting, and with my paycheck currently being at 20.000$/week it certanly is profitable.
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Damn, Annux signed me for tuppence/week.

Tuppence coins don't even work in shops anymore.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          Stripplez
          LOLZ. I remember at one point when I was still a Cripple, and we were joking around about merging with Shinobi. We were going to call the new squad Shinipples.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
            One major difference from last season will be the impact of privbasing and ppl playing in it. That many games vs that many skillfull players, that are being played on daily bases are bound to leave noticable traces. Higher teamwork rate (especialyl since you play with unknown ppl), better overall skills of players, training...that's gonna yield some serious basing games. Not only that, but if you have 30 skillfull baser you know they all won't stack up in one squad because everyone wants to play now.

Should be interesting, and with my paycheck currently being at 20.000$/week it certanly is profitable.
            I think privbase is one of the big reasons why today we have so many basingsquads and simply so much more decent basers.
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              LOLZ. I remember at one point when I was still a Cripple, and we were joking around about merging with Shinobi. We were going to call the new squad Shinipples.
              DISPALOGIES
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Heyy, I'm new to basing too.

I'll try my best for my squad, hopefully, me and my squad's effort will enable us standing in top 3.

Comment

For the record, only two former Cripples members are in wtfz.
                  I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Re: The current basingsquads. A summary.

Originally posted by warportal
                    squad: wtfz
                    endranking previous season: new squad
                    eyecatchers: Annux, Eeks, Louis XV
                    my opinion: New basingsquad number 6 if I'm not mistaken. Without doubt the most interesting squad. A big chunk of the old Vortex mixed with very experienced new recruits. Check out their latest pub pics on these forums. These guyz know how to have fun. The question is will they be able to keep theirselves outof other peoples turf? Let's hope they do because wtfz makes this league a lot more interesting. Top 5 potential.
                    WtfZ
                    "your mother told you not to play with sharp objects and to stay away from the freaks"

Comment

I believe Pallies were #2 last season.. just cause they lost to Diso doesn't mean they drop another spot

Basing should be a lot more competitive this year for sure.

For the other two leagues though, don't think for a second that it's predetermined. Last season Onix had by all means a roster which would of found it hard to have been in many people's top 5 at the beginning of the season and even at the end. But they had the teamwork which beat won them games and got them all the way to the finals in TWLD. If you have teamwork, you can get far in TWLJ and TWLD.

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

#1 Light
                        #2 Disoblige
                        #3 Pallies
                        #4 Anti-Scrub
                        #5 whiterrabits

...wasn't it?

Comment

ehm...no surrender wasn't inactive. we just have a lot of old people :P and they were in florida/sleeping.

Comment

Very nice warportal, leagues are going to be alot of fun this season

Looking forward to the spider smackdown.

Comment

Wasn't quite sure what I was going to post. Something about the rankings from last year, then i realized you weren't talking about the cup! DUH! I agree with all you have said, and left out tons of squads in my own basing analysis in a2m's post :/ (Atheist)

Oh yeah, Floyds aren't new. And neither was WR when we joined TWLB. Pub squads 2 kick ur ass. (cept floyds u suck cept for molgan)

I think Cripples will be a non-factor with so much of their roster gone - they had extreme trouble last year. I look forward to seeing Atheist base though, definitely put them top 6 ish with raw talent. Will play something like a regular priv base team until latter half of the season. THEN they will kick ass.
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

What about Melee?

squad: Melee
                                endranking last season: new basers
                                eyecatchers: Randedl, Buja X, Anon
                                my opinion: It's about time these guys based! I think any squad who makes it to the top 7 could put up a good game with the rest of the top 7, the contest for Melee, Onix, wtfz, all of us dueling squads is being the best second tier basing squad.
                                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                                X