No announcement yet.

Squads to make TWLD this season, other then the ones who already qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK i see you put Ice down for 10-0... i highly doubt it... maybe 8-2, 9-1... well they could go 10-0 if they arent in our (sk8's) division... but other than that.. no way. But gl to ALL of the squads that are going to join TWL this season. Have fun!
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

• Here is what i think. I aint trying to diss anyone or squad ect, so don't go being stupid about this if you do find anything about it that u disagree.

Assume each game is played with decent lines on:

Ice = good for a minimum of 8 wins
      Sk8 = 7 Minimum
      Heavy = 6-8
      Ownage = 0-1
      sYne = 2-4
      Soulcamp = 2-3
      Pirates = 5-7
      Disoblige = Not a clue, either real bad or fairly good
      Quicksand = 7-8
      Germ = 1-6
      Elude = 4-8
      Razor = 6
      Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
      Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
      Unorthadox> LMAO
      Unorthadox> LMFAO
      Singularit> mine does
      Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
      Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• Pretty good predictions all around. EiG is right, we are pretty inactive at the moment but we were inactive before the last TWL as well and managed to get into finals (Time will tell) -F- will always be a strong compoment, they got some big talent like usual, however, I'm not sure if they have been losing some of their members or not?

Also squads like Sk8 and I(CE) are looking pretty good at the moment from being TWD whores. Got the activity and the great depth, I see top 4 from these 2.

Disoblige - Sry da1, Really dont know what you guys are up to, inactive or is it just me? Who knows :P (p.s. fill me in)

Ancients - Same deal as above? Where are you guys?
        British Squad- Recruited some good veterans in the past 2 months, they might be able to show 5 this year (woo)
        Shinobi- I really dont know much about you guys yet, whether or not you already dissolved since last week is really the question that comes to mind. Sorry dynasty. (it's teh truth)
        Pure Luck - I remmeber this squad back in the day, usually strictly a jav squad but to me reminds me of tanked. They got pretty good skill when they actually have a top 5 in their lineup. Dont seem like they got much depth. Maybe im wrong.
        I saw a squad named Volcano in top 10, I dont know who they are at the moment. Also squads like quicksand, heavy, and syne are looking to step up to the plate, I haven't seen any big wins in twd for them. (No im not bashing)

And Spastic - Without Necro? Who is the laggy javelin at the moment on your jd roster. Im sure you guys have something up your sleeves, im just unaware.

Giving my invaluable 2 cents. Much Love

Herculesssssssssssss

and sorry, i dont really comment about basing.
        I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

• Kronic is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
            Pretty good predictions all around. EiG is right, we are pretty inactive at the moment but we were inactive before the last TWL as well and managed to get into finals (Time will tell) -F- will always be a strong compoment, they got some big talent like usual, however, I'm not sure if they have been losing some of their members or not?

Also squads like Sk8 and I(CE) are looking pretty good at the moment from being TWD whores. Got the activity and the great depth, I see top 4 from these 2.

Disoblige - Sry da1, Really dont know what you guys are up to, inactive or is it just me? Who knows :P (p.s. fill me in)

British Squad- Recruited some good veterans in the past 2 months, they might be able to show 5 this year (woo)
            Shinobi- I really dont know much about you guys yet, whether or not you already dissolved since last week is really the question that comes to mind. Sorry dynasty. (it's teh truth)
            Pure Luck - I remmeber this squad back in the day, usually strictly a jav squad but to me reminds me of tanked. They got pretty good skill when they actually have a top 5 in their lineup. Dont seem like they got much depth. Maybe im wrong.
            I saw a squad named Volcano in top 10, I dont know who they are at the moment. Also squads like quicksand, heavy, and syne are looking to step up to the plate, I haven't seen any big wins in twd for them. (No im not bashing)

And Spastic - Without Necro? Who is the laggy javelin at the moment on your jd roster. Im sure you guys have something up your sleeves, im just unaware.

Herculesssssssssssss

Please don't group Quicksand with squads like Syne or Heavy please, I mean even if you aren't trying to be rude thats pretty sad.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I just noticed somebody said shinobi was capable of doing well. I laughed.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I predict that the sqaud NN is on doesn't win twld!
                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                Piston> I own in belim
                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
                  Please don't group Quicksand with squads like Syne or Heavy please, I mean even if you aren't trying to be rude thats pretty sad.
                  dont hurt qs' 2d ego, they wont be able to sleep tonight! qs isnt good so they should be grouped in with ownage and whatever other retarded squad there is now.
                  Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Luminary.
                    In no particular order...

Ice- great squad in dd bd and jd, no shit that they will make it to play offs
                    in all 3 divisions and have pretty much a 60% or higher chance getting
                    and winning the finals in each

Sk8- almost the same as ice only they seem to be a little bit weaker in dd
                    and bd

Heavy- sucks. last twl is last twl, everyone that says heavy is good this
                    time around may have a point, if by chance (50/50%) they do make
                    it to play offs, i dont see them getting past first round

Ancients- in my opinion, they arent anything special anymore, they will be in
                    twl but chances are they wont make it far

Pirates- anyone seen pirates play lately? of course they were good
                    last season but you barely see them now, if they
                    still have a similar line they will make it to play offs easily
                    (considering they still play well)

Razor- not much to say, if they dont dissolve they will make it to playoffs

Elude- people say they stray, they might (i dunno), but they have there
                    good and bad games, they will make it to playoffs, no doubt

Quicksand- i hate izor :P but besides that he has a very good squad, they
                    talk shit and its funny to watch them do it, they will make it to
                    playoffs no doubt, they wont win twl though.

Disoblige- no (newbs) seem to see the good lines diso has in dd, dunno why
                    they just dont. diso will make it to play offs (maybe)

Syne- i was on syne, yes its true they play only newbs, BUT...they are
                    actually pretty good, them make it to playoffs may be farfetched but
                    if they dont go 5-5 they will go 4-5

Spastic- what happened to spastic? they have good wbs all of a sudden...so
                    yes they a semi-good chance in twl

Shinobi- sucks atm.<- period, if they stay the way they are they will do bad
                    (twld wise)

-Final-- to me it... it looks like final isnt coming back so wont say anything

VIP- wont say they suck but they arent very good, they will make it to twl
                    but will probably go 2-8 or 1-9

Stor- will make it to twl and will do better then vip

British squad- to the guy above that said bs will be in twl...bull shit

and i think i got them all :fear: :fear:
                    i didnt type this for it to be on the 2nd page

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                      Pretty good predictions all around. EiG is right, we are pretty inactive at the moment but we were inactive before the last TWL as well and managed to get into finals (Time will tell) -F- will always be a strong compoment, they got some big talent like usual, however, I'm not sure if they have been losing some of their members or not?

Herculesssssssssssss

meh, wark's right with this. You didn't see any 'big' TWD wins out of our roster, because we were not playing well near the reset and those are the only times we played sk8. Ice has only played us a couple times without vys' cheats while he was on them, and they won at least one of those matches close (50-46 50-45). Now that they do not have him, their wb line is slacking pretty bad by their standards. Those are the only 2 wb squads that I can consider hard atm. And lumping us in with syne and heavy, loool. I believe warks clutch performance at the end of 2 games last season were the only reason heavy broke even. Throw in another newb from their line, and they most likely would have choked. Just look at the recent games of all our squads..losses vs germ and 'tenure' just make me laugh.
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                        meh, wark's right with this. You didn't see any 'big' TWD wins out of our roster, because we were not playing well near the reset and those are the only times we played sk8. Ice has only played us a couple times without vys' cheats while he was on them, and they won at least one of those matches close (50-46 50-45). Now that they do not have him, their wb line is slacking pretty bad by their standards. Those are the only 2 wb squads that I can consider hard atm. And lumping us in with syne and heavy, loool. I believe warks clutch performance at the end of 2 games last season were the only reason heavy broke even. Throw in another newb from their line, and they most likely would have choked. Just look at the recent games of all our squads..losses vs germ and 'tenure' just make me laugh.
                        'Tenure' is a training basing squad, but we have Veloce, Kings, Royst, Solemn and a few other people that with practice could get one win.. perhaps 2 in twld =P
                        carpe diem

Comment

• ok ok... i just read this.. mine as well post something for the first time in a month... Anyway these are predictions based on the squads already in twd right now and assuming -f- comes back, but im sure there will be another squad or two made somewhere and bump someone off.... anyway
                          ----------
                          -Final-
                          Sk8
                          Ancients
                          Pirates
                          ----------
                          Ice
                          Quicksand
                          Heavy
                          Elude
                          Disoblige
                          Razor
                          Shinobi
                          Germ
                          Soulcamp
                          British Squad
                          Syne
                          Ownage

predictions... not gonna go there... its all based on what division your in

I will say this though... half of the twd squads will have worse records than the houston texans and new orleans saints

EDIT:
                          because of wax, ill say that those squads are in no perticular order, no razor is not below heavy B)
                          Last edited by Exalt; 12-17-2005, 12:28 AM.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• what do you know, the minute i post this, ice dissolves...

but w/e squad is remade, whether it be ice or ice on a diff name, its still the same squad, so im not totally outdated :greedy:
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• now it's time to add the D before ice
                              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                              1:Cower> Sword
                              1:Kthx> ok
                              1:Cower> Axe
                              1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                              1:Cower> ?
                              1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• maybe people forgot spastic exists
                                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                                X