Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pascone
    maybe people forgot spastic exists

well i guess i could substitute spastic in there instead of germ or something, but i have a feeling spastic plays too many good squads compared to germ/ownage/brits/soulcamp etc to make it... more losses = less points... but then again more respect
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
      Just look at the recent games of all our squads..losses vs germ and 'tenure' just make me laugh.
      http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88821087

you must have been laughing pretty hard at that one then
      Zingy> do you have a hobby of making random comments that make no sense

Comment

• Originally posted by smokes
        http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88821087

you must have been laughing pretty hard at that one then
        he laughed so hard he axed someone and demoted 3 people. (I think the axed has rejoined the squad though.)
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

• hmmm TeKs are looking good this DD season haha whoa maybe if we pick off the easier squad they let us in!
          http://basingcrew.com/sigs/conj.jpg

Comment

• Wow, you guys start these posts way too early. I'm looking at some of your posts and a lot need to be updated. Ice is gone. I don't think Dice will really make it hardcore into playoffs for sure unless they can grab the good warbirds from Ice. But wow, and as for the whole Quicksand deal, grow up. Yes, Quicksand does talk shit, but what can you do to change it? They will still make it to TWL no matter what anyone says or likes about it. Right? So just grow up and accept people for who they are. There will always be trash talking people in the world, whether you have noticed it or not. At least be thankful and Quicksand does it to your face rather than behind your back, like some people I have come across in my lifetime, which I'm sure you all have too.

As for Pirates, Eric, I hope you come back and whoop it up in TWL! ;-D Same with lockdown and vigilanty! :-D

Lots of love,
            Left_Eye
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Left_Eye
              Wow, you guys start these posts way too early. I'm looking at some of your posts and a lot need to be updated. Ice is gone. I don't think Dice will really make it hardcore into playoffs for sure unless they can grab the good warbirds from Ice. But wow, and as for the whole Quicksand deal, grow up. Yes, Quicksand does talk shit, but what can you do to change it? They will still make it to TWL no matter what anyone says or likes about it. Right? So just grow up and accept people for who they are. There will always be trash talking people in the world, whether you have noticed it or not. At least be thankful and Quicksand does it to your face rather than behind your back, like some people I have come across in my lifetime, which I'm sure you all have too.

As for Pirates, Eric, I hope you come back and whoop it up in TWL! ;-D Same with lockdown and vigilanty! :-D

Lots of love,
              Left_Eye
              People just love to speculate that's all... but I agree it's too early and that's why I didn't bother posting any predictions myself. The thing about Quicksand, or any squad made up of mostly unproven? or not well known players, (not trying to sound condescending, but I believe this is how many people view Quicksand, Heavy etc...) is that players find it hard to believe these squads can actually break into the "upper ranks" so quickly because it rarely occurs. I believe more than a couple of these squads have great potential and more than one could certainly end up making TWL playoffs this season. I'd just rather see them do so as quiet underdogs than cocky new comers... Bragging about superiority in this game is kind of silly, but it's even sillier when you lack the expirience to back it up.

And thanks Lefty aka Queen I'm also hoping we come back and prove we still have what it takes to compete!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
                I just noticed somebody said shinobi was capable of doing well. I laughed.
                I noticed somebody just said this. I laughed.
                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                zzz

Comment

• The thing is EIG your just really not active enough to know who is who anymore in terms of squads. I mean most of the members of QS even though not very well known have been playing for a few years, and several of us have been playing since long before 2000. But this really isn't about that anyways

The way I see things now are like this.

in TWL-D there will be four squads that will dominate, and two of the squads aren't even active yet and im not sure that they will be, so we will just say four squads that are capable of dominating.

Quicksand
                  Sk8
                  -Final-
                  Pirates

Not many other squads really have a chance.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Love being the underdogs. :grin:

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
                      The thing is EIG your just really not active enough to know who is who anymore in terms of squads. I mean most of the members of QS even though not very well known have been playing for a few years, and several of us have been playing since long before 2000. But this really isn't about that anyways

The way I see things now are like this.

in TWL-D there will be four squads that will dominate, and two of the squads aren't even active yet and im not sure that they will be, so we will just say four squads that are capable of dominating.

Quicksand
                      Sk8
                      -Final-
                      Pirates

Not many other squads really have a chance.
                      I'm sorry bro.. Ur a nice guy and all.. quicksand has some Wb's that are able to make some upsets.. who knows that they'll beat sk8 in the final.. yet Quicksand has barely a history of anything.. therefor I dont think you can count them as a top squad.. not saying you guys aint good though.
                      Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• I really don't get it Pred. He didn't say anything about beating Sk8 in finals, did he? :\ Unless I totally missed a post he made earlier. Could have been. He just put Quicksand on top of the list because it's the first thing that came to mind, I suppose. But I think he is kind of right about the four squads that are capable of dominating the TWL. There might be some more like Heavy, or such, but we'll just leave those as is. I'm not ruling out any squads though, so don't flame me. I refuse to make a list because I personally like to see how things unfold. Who knows who really may win? Everyone thought Ice would possibly win, and look at where they are now. Things change every day. I'll just keep my mouth shut about who is going to make it to TWL and just see how this season unravels. Also, people can easily win TWL-D games if the best people from the other team happen to miss it. It is all a matter of chance and basically when it comes down to the actual game, skill.

Lots of love,
                        Left_Eye
                        sigpic

Comment

• Let us not forget Marshmallow Marines.
                          carpe diem

Comment

• if you aren't making a list then why are you agreeing with there only being 4 squads?... there is still time for other squads to form
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone
                              if you aren't making a list then why are you agreeing with there only being 4 squads?... there is still time for other squads to form

well they better do it quick, and get teaming/strategy/skills/activeness down
                              pretty fast dont you think? but yeah w/e good squad that can form will easily be able to make top 12 considering what squads are already there... its kinda sad when squads like soilder are already in top 16... but hey, another gantz in twl only means more wins for the other squads in their division

what everyone basicly seems to be saying is, a new squad at this point will have a lot of work ahead of them if they plan on doing anything once (if) they get into twl
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• not if its syndicate/alf/something else....squads that have played together
                                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                                X