Clear All

• Originally posted by Ward
    Sk8 - Geisha, Collusion, audit, burnt, ease SUB: elven, mjollnir

Heavy: apok, annoyance, slangin rock, badly owned, kento SUB: caos, hilde

Razor: junka, metalkid, scoop, sphinktor, geio SUB: destroy, janitor

Diso: deprecate, displaced, jack, konane (da1), phrenitis SUB: bram, ison

Quicksand: delectable, izor, fault, racka, district SUB: reaver, tahkis

Dice: megaman89, deez nuts, azreal, snugz, fission SUB: iron survivor, a2m

Soulcamp: Elbryan, deductable, makaveli the don, papa diop, primordial SUB: singularity, avelate

Syndicate: demonfaze, mega newbie, fireballz, colonel, stripes SUB: rule, necromotic

Spastic: accord, pascone, weaver, deck, i.d. SUB: pure_luck, witness

British Squad: dumbrit!, venomarse, refer, ricko, demonic SUB: hex_uk, warlord

Pirates: vigilanty, hercules, nikolai, saiyansoldier, zapata SUB: 2dragons, lews therin

Ancients: Utopia, dreamfly, dzar, soppakauha, pakastin SUB: belgerath, dea

Final: death row, sika, ardour, paska, poozzman SUB: jones, plob#f

Shinobi: exe, kid kaos, swimkid, epoch, fieryfire SUB: necce, poseidon

Other squads to qualify
    boz, ownage, soilder, juvenile: no clue what your best lineup might be
    how the fuck am i not in that list? EXCUSE ME? LOOOOOOL ward your an idiot obviously

and you actually put fieryfire as a starter for twld, like he does anything but jav anymore? seriously reassess this list
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Hey guys u seem to be forgetting
      MARSHMALLOW MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats wrong with you

.... lol j/p thought that woud bring sum laughs :P

Comment

Sk8 - Geisha, Collusion, audit, burnt, ease SUB: elven, mjollnir

Heavy: apok, annoyance, slangin rock, badly owned, kento SUB: caos, hilde

Razor: junka, metalkid, scoop, sphinktor, geio SUB: destroy, janitor

Diso: deprecate, displaced, jack, konane (da1), phrenitis SUB: bram, ison

Quicksand: delectable, izor, fault, racka, district SUB: reaver, tahkis

Dice: megaman89, deez nuts, azreal, snugz, fission SUB: iron survivor, a2m

Soulcamp: Elbryan, deductable, makaveli the don, papa diop, primordial SUB: singularity, avelate

Syndicate: demonfaze, mega newbie, fireballz, colonel, stripes SUB: rule, necromotic

Spastic: accord, pascone, weaver, deck, i.d. SUB: pure_luck, witness

British Squad: dumbrit!, venomarse, refer, ricko, demonic SUB: hex_uk, warlord

Pirates: vigilanty, hercules, nikolai, saiyansoldier, zapata SUB: 2dragons, lews therin

Ancients: Utopia, dreamfly, dzar, soppakauha, pakastin SUB: belgerath, dea

Final: death row, sika, ardour, paska, poozzman SUB: jones, plob#f

Shinobi: exe, kid kaos, swimkid, epoch, fieryfire SUB: necce, poseidon

Other squads to qualify
        boz, ownage, soilder, juvenile: no clue what your best lineup might be
        LOL those better not be twld lineups because that is so horribly wrong
        the only one that looks remotely close is razor
        Half the people you listed are either javs or inactive wbs LOL AT STARTING i.d.
        4:Endai> you ss bitches need to just rollerball it out
        4:Endai> free for all

Broly> EVERYTIME WE TOUCH, I GET THIS FEELIN, AND EVERY TIME WE KISS, I SWEAR I CAN FLY

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt
          how the fuck am i not in that list? EXCUSE ME? LOOOOOOL ward your an idiot obviously

and you actually put fieryfire as a starter for twld, like he does anything but jav anymore? seriously reassess this list
          i dont even know what squad to put you in, one day ur on shinobi the other ur on quicksand
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Detour
            LOL those better not be twld lineups because that is so horribly wrong
            the only one that looks remotely close is razor
            Half the people you listed are either javs or inactive wbs LOL AT STARTING i.d.
            k smart guy, lets see u do better
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

i dont even know what squad to put you in, one day ur on shinobi the other ur on quicksand
              LOL did you honestly think for even a second that a player like exalt would leave us? now about your lineups.

I dont see Raspi in for -f- but I do see i.d. in for spastic! Jani wont just be subbing for Razor and you can take destroy out of the picture since we recently sodomized him in a dd and made him ?squadleave. I'm pretty sure Exalt can start with us until he goes away to boot and I dont know about the 5th. Might as well not even comment on dice, since theyre a non factor. Same with most of those squads. Sk8 might also be close to whats going to happen in LD but I havent seen burnt wb in a while. And syndi might want to find better wbs to replace col/stripes. Theyre ok but they just arent up to par with megas lag and fbz/demon.
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• took me about 7 minutes to write all that. most of it came right off top of my mind

Comment

• were you drunk at the time?
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Comment

• British Squad: dumbrit!, venomarse, refer, ricko, demonic SUB: hex_uk, warlord

hex_uk owns me - i dont get to play
                      King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hawk
                        Hey guys u seem to be forgetting
                        MARSHMALLOW MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats wrong with you

.... lol j/p thought that woud bring sum laughs :P
                        It didn't :/
                        carpe diem

Comment

• Everyday it seems to me that shinobi is closer and closer to dissolving, I am guessing this is because most of their "vets" have gathered more dust through inactivity then a box of condoms on Izors dresser.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Razor- Junka , Metalkid, Janitor, Scoop, Distract, SUBS: Geio/Spkinktor

would be a nice line
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by wark <ER>
                              Everyday it seems to me that shinobi is closer and closer to dissolving, I am guessing this is because most of their "vets" have gathered more dust through inactivity then a box of condoms on Izors dresser.
                              I consider myself rusty even though I am active, but I just went 15-4 on your ass And our squad beat Syndicate today. You think we are closer to dissolving everyday, I think we are closer to become victorious by the day.
                              Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                              Winner of TWT Melee
                              Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                                LOL did you honestly think for even a second that a player like exalt would leave us? now about your lineups.

I dont see Raspi in for -f- but I do see i.d. in for spastic! Jani wont just be subbing for Razor and you can take destroy out of the picture since we recently sodomized him in a dd and made him ?squadleave. I'm pretty sure Exalt can start with us until he goes away to boot and I dont know about the 5th. Might as well not even comment on dice, since theyre a non factor. Same with most of those squads. Sk8 might also be close to whats going to happen in LD but I havent seen burnt wb in a while. And syndi might want to find better wbs to replace col/stripes. Theyre ok but they just arent up to par with megas lag and fbz/demon.
                                Izor... Me > quicksand and i don't need lag to beat you guys which has been proven many times before... 10-1 says it all (if you don't remember, go check TWD website) EZ

P.S. Izor, you are garbage.
                                Last edited by Colonel; 01-22-2006, 07:40 PM.
                                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                                TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Working...
                                X