No announcement yet.

-FINAL- vs Pirates quarter-final appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there should be a repeat of this round.

What would happen if -Final- won the 3rd round? This thread wouldn't even be in existance.

The captain of -F- willingly chose to add players during the 3rd round. If he was so passionate about appealing to "give his players an extra 20 minutes of sleep", he would have had the balls to stand his ground and not add players.

Comment

Originally posted by death row
      I was a little surprised that they continued to play that game, especially after the rule. The bot broke down two times on -F- and it somewhat was demoralizing for the guys. They had already been on for hours playing in TWLD, TWLB, and here they are playing the waiting game with an unstable bot. I mean, it's just not the right mindset to play that type of a game.

Like Disq said, it was something, according to the rule, we would have liked to play it in a normal setting. Can't tell you how much it affects you when you're leading, but in the back of your mind thinking, "is the bot going to die again? should we hurry before it does?"

Since a lot of the players were emotionally drained already in our previous games, it was common sense for us to accept the rule and try it again next week.

That's pretty much it from my point of view, I'm not going to make this into a "bash staff" thread. Thats really not my motive at all. I know you guys are trying to do the best you can. So thanks.

bullshit, you're only saying this cause you lost. if you won, you wouldn't be posting this BULLSHIT

Comment

Pure_Luck>Hold on for 10 minutes, I am making special playoff rules on the spot.

Comment

Now I really wish I didn't have to step out for something in real life and be afk for all of this.

Since my squad Pirates and my friends on -f- are involved I won't comment on this, but to be fair... the first round was tied at 24-24 when the bot died. After the bot died, everyone on our freq immediately knew (I mentioned it!), and thus weren't really playing 100% anymore. So round 1 was a draw until it was restarted in my opinion.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy
            Pure_Luck>Hold on for 10 minutes, I am making special playoff rules on the spot.
            lol
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

i understand disqs point, -f- got screwed by staff... but honestly disq, after knowing how quicksand got fucked ourselves, and how other squads all got screwed by corrupt staff members this season, what makes it any different for -f-? You didnt agree with the QS situation of us getting screwed, but then you get screwed and its "oh my god this is wrong" all of a sudden? Really you should have known better. Im sorry your squad got screwed, because yes staff broke rules...again.. but no one gave my squad any sympathy about us getting fucked, so its kinda hard for me to believe that you would expect it back for yours
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
                i understand disqs point, -f- got screwed by staff... but honestly disq, after knowing how quicksand got fucked ourselves, and how other squads all got screwed by corrupt staff members this season, what makes it any different for -f-? You didnt agree with the QS situation of us getting screwed, but then you get screwed and its "oh my god this is wrong" all of a sudden? Really you should have known better. Im sorry your squad got screwed, because yes staff broke rules...again.. but no one gave my squad any sympathy about us getting fucked, so its kinda hard for me to believe that you would expect it back for yours
                Over agressive.
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
                  Hold on. Let me go talk a boat load of shit to a pub somewhere, get banned, and then expect sympathy. YEA RIGHT.
                  TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                  TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

I would be on -f-'s side if they didn't add players for 3rd rnd, it's kinda unfair to pirates.
                    revolt> my girl
                    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Adding players was a big mistake.

You cant add players and try to win and then appeal if you lose.
                      How many chances to win do you want?
                      King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                        Adding players was a big mistake.

You cant add players and try to win and then appeal if you lose.
                        How many chances to win do you want?
                        get over it, byebye
                        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                        1:Vitja> afk
                        1:Underground> haha vit
                        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Lol epi and 2dragons are both on pirates Kim ex Pirate Pure_luck been corrupt all season.
                          Hang urself u bunch of faggots -f- has rights on a replay.
                          Secondly I remember the quicksand vs sk8 game. quicksand decided to not play cus of fraud with the time slots. I can Understand disq didnt want the same shit to happen to his squad so he added players

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Masterful
                            Lol epi and 2dragons are both on pirates Kim ex Pirate Pure_luck been corrupt all season.
                            Hang urself u bunch of faggots -f- has rights on a replay.
                            Secondly I remember the quicksand vs sk8 game. quicksand decided to not play cus of fraud with the time slots. I can Understand disq didnt want the same shit to happen to his squad so he added players
                            i love when newbies talk about what they dont know.
                            Quicksand didnt show enough players, they added the ones that were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                              i love when newbies talk about what they dont know.
                              Quicksand didnt show enough players, they added the ones that were there.
                              tell the whole story! not only parts of it :P
                              SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                              SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                              Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                              1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                              1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

his logic doesnt stand, saying that quicksand just didnt add players in protest.

Comment

Working...
                                X