-FINAL- vs Pirates quarter-final appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
    I informed my squad that we'd use the option not to play, as we already had played TWL playoffs games since 1pm, at that time for over 4 and a half hours, plus warmups, that we'd be done for the day - Disqualifier

You guys were tired....that's why you wanted to stall the 3rd round to next week...try this, next time, don't compete for all three fucking leagues. You guys knew going into the playoffs that playoff matches would take a lot more time than regular season matches. Everyone knew that. Everyone knew that they would have to sacrifice extra time during the playoffs...so quit your bullshittin. Everyones been fucked over by the system in one way or the other, why should we suddenly care about you? Especially when you guys agreed to play by adding your players...you lost your case there.
    lol you're 100x more passionate about this topic than I am.

Kinda strange...

All I was saying was that it would have been nice to reschedule it for next week since the bots were very unstable and did break down on us two times when we were in the lead, which was somewhat demoralizing.

We're not robots, we had been playing for a while and really just didn't feel like going through all that mess. It's easy for you to just say "fking play." You probably have never played in any playoff twl games and were in spectator mode all day. They are intense and it's not easy to just play non-stop. Especially when the bot dragged it on even further giving and breaking down at terrible times.

For the record, if staff doesn't do anything. It's no big deal. All I'm saying is that its weird how the rule is there yet we couldn't use it. So don't make it any bigger of a deal than what it is.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
      lol you're 100x more passionate about this topic than I am.

Kinda strange...

All I was saying was that it would have been nice to reschedule it for next week since the bots were very unstable and did break down on us two times when we were in the lead, which was somewhat demoralizing.

We're not robots, we had been playing for a while and really just didn't feel like going through all that mess. It's easy for you to just say "fking play." You probably have never played in any playoff twl games and were in spectator mode all day. They are intense and it's not easy to just play non-stop. Especially when the bot dragged it on even further giving and breaking down at terrible times.

For the record, if staff doesn't do anything. It's no big deal. All I'm saying is that its weird how the rule is there yet we couldn't use it. So don't make it any bigger of a deal than what it is.
      I believe you're making the big deal out of this. Because, your squad already lost the match, and I'm fine with the outcome. You're the one complaining lol

Comment

Originally posted by TWL Site
        The TWL Ops have concluded that the Appeal for the -Final- vs Pirates game will be granted due to Rules 4.02- 4.05. Boz will play the winner in the next timeslot available. Thanks

Pure_Luck
        O.o o.O, congrats on getting appeal accepted. Your actually stood a fighting chance in your match and deserved it.
        Ban Ikrit

Comment

K so Underground what you just said is that anzu and pred ignore the appeals... But hasnt that been in sk8s favor all over regular season then?

I mean quicksand vs sk8

Comment

Congratulations on your appeal being accepted -final-, you deserved it honestly. I just hope you guys remember the support we gave you guys and UF when staff was screwing you guys the next time there is a QS around and we are getting screwed with. But accepting both of your appeals is basically an admission of wrongdoing from staff anyways, since they decided to be anal about the rules now, but now during the regular season.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

according to rules, doesnt squads have to add the same lines in replay games?
              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
              1:Vitja> afk
              1:Underground> haha vit
              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                It was impossible to have 5 players on at the illegal time they scheduled us for.

And Underground I see you in every TWL post saying "get over it".. what a dumbass, maybe if I was on Sk8 I could have that much ego after having an entire seasons worth of BS calls going my way. I think it is fairly easy to say that even if your somehow manage to win TWLD it will be seen as a fucking joke anyways. I know after all the bullshit staff help you received I wouldn't even consider it. Now if someone like Syndicate or another squad that actually played well to get there, well that is another story.

I am very surprised that -F- got screwed here, but it just goes to show you that having certain people on your squad really does matter. Just like week 3 I believe when Neth banned someone for getting the "last word" before a match on one team, and even though 2dragons was doing the same and was in the game for pirates, he didn't get banned. And I believe that other team started 4v5 because of that. If TWL staff isn't going to follow rules then perhaps you should just step down and let someone who isn't incompetant take your spot next season, so we can have a real season for once.
                and you wonder why you've been ER for, what? 4 years?
                Girl if it's alright,
                100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
                  according to rules, doesnt squads have to add the same lines in replay games?
                  Only the same number of ships/same ship types. Doesn't have to be the same players. For example if you played a twbd with 7 players and a warbird, you would have to play the replay with 7 players and a warbird, even if you had 8 people at the replay.
                  sdg

Comment

i thought it was only if you had the replay right away...
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

What the muther fuck ? What the hell happened? Your giving a squad that lost a second chance to win just because a fucking rule which wasn't enforecd at the game? Are you shitting me?

If we lose, I'm sending my fucking appeal in as well. We will be having players on vacaation and it was vital that we played that weekend. We had europeon players having to go to bed as well but we stayed on because we didn't want to drag it out. Now were being fucked over to haev to play again? Nothing against boz, but we could field a lineup against you guys. -f- on the other hand, we will be missing two starters.

Nothing fair about this decision. Good thing this is pirates last season. The incompetence is sickening.

P.S. IF PIRATES WOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME, WE HAD NO GROUNDS TO APPEAL, THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST CALL EVER.
                      I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                        P.S. IF PIRATES WOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME, WE HAD NO GROUNDS TO APPEAL, THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST CALL EVER.
                        You would have had the same grounds to appeal, considering this appeal had nothing to do with timezone issues.
                        It was the length of time that the game took (as a result of the bot crashes) which gave -F-'s appeal the necessary standing.
                        CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

all that cock sucking disq and sika have done over the years is what "gave -F-'s appeal the necessary standing"
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                            all that cock sucking disq and sika have done over the years is what "gave -F-'s appeal the necessary standing"
                            CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

this appeal is even more ridiculous than UF's appeal.
                              newbie staff
                              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                              1:Vitja> afk
                              1:Underground> haha vit
                              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. But, disqualifier and sika and the rest of -Final- are the reason why this zone is alive, those nerds probably donate all the money to TW funding...that's why rules bend in their favor.

And when I say rules bend in their favor, because I know retards will question it. We're talking a bout a round that had taken place, and had an outcome which decided who won the entire match....only to be taken away.

You don't see this kind of bullshit happening in football, basketball or baseball. When refs/umps make bad calls, they're not allowed to correct their calls after the game is over. But, TW staff is nowhere near the professional level either, just a bunch of kids.

Good job disq, sika, drow, all that dick-sucking worked in your favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X