Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kookie
    Push, my brother plays on a twd squad from my computer. His squad is not nearly good enough and will not make TWL. Do I still need to notify you?
    Yes, please send the email to trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

What the?

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      3 basing spots! You're having a giraffe! Basing is now the most popular discipline and theres only 12 teams playing?
      Oh man...come one we've been striving this whole time to make the 5th non-twl spot...as on now we are. We are gettign better all the time. If we had a set time like in twl we'd bring our A game everytime.

There should definetly be 5 spots open, cm'on like zues said, you can't have the most popular section with only 12 spots, bs.
      I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
        We technically could have started sooner, but why rush it? Rushing it caused a lot of the early season problems and vagaries that surrounded TWL last season.
        Yea I understand that but what I'm trying to say is why does it take so long to start a new season when you already have a set of rules to work off of from the previous season. Unless you completely rewrote the rules...
        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

squads should be booted from twl... i mean come on paladen in twbd..? they really just dont have it down (just an example tho). and onix? they have played a whopping 4 matches, im sure basing means a lot to them (almost as much as British squad, i hear). total blow-out games arent exciting to me.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

British Squad

Is British Squad still around?

I thought they dissolved..

Oh well.. thanks for adding NS to the list of squads in TWL.

My first post
            Jonesy

Comment

We're going to send Tobe after you guys. He's a real ganster.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

TWL 6 is gonna set records for people speccing. TW should charge money at the door. Send $1 for a ticket to watch TWL-B Cup to:

SSCU TW Server Fund
                PMB 249
                1078 Route 112
                Port Jeff Sta, New York 11776-3043
                United States of America

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                  Unless you completely rewrote the rules...
                  We did completely rewrite them.. we also changed the schedule structure and introduced some new concepts to the TWL season.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Amendment

I am going to increase the amount of total positions in TWL-B, but only by two. That way we can keep with the standard of the top 5 from TWD being eligible. This will change the schedule format a bit, but should not be too hard to remedy.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

?

So... there ARE 14 basing slots? Okay... but what about the British Squad? To my knowledge, they dissolved.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

If TWL were to start today, 02/19/03, this would be what things would look like.

TWL-B[list=1][*]Cripples[*]Pallies[*]Paladen[*]Onix[*]Disoblige[*]British Squad[*]Anti-Scrub[*]whiterabbits[*]No Surrender[*]Mambo[*]Camisade[*]Elusive[*]Dekai[*]Spastic[/list=1]

TWL-D[list=1][*]Cripples[*]Pallies[*]Paladen[*]Melee[*]Onix[*]Disoblige[*]British Squad[*]sk8[*]Elusive[*]No Surrender[*]Value[*]Cut[*]Shriek[*]Tactic[*]Rampage[*]Beauty[/list=1]

TWL-J[list=1][*]Cripples[*]Pallies[*]Paladen[*]Melee[*]Onix[*]Disoblige[*]Anti-Scrub[*]sk8[*]No Surrender[*]Elusive[*]Ancients[*]Immolate[*]whiterabbits[*]Stone[*]Value[*]Shriek[/list=1]
                        Last edited by THE PUSHER; 02-19-2003, 10:21 PM.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Re: ?

Originally posted by Shear
                          So... there ARE 14 basing slots? Okay... but what about the British Squad? To my knowledge, they dissolved.
                          I have been assured that Brit Squad has not dissolved.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

It'd be a bit unfair to announce it now, but perhaps next season, can we limit the number of free spots given out? Maybe the bottom 5 teams in each division must compete for their spots?

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                              It'd be a bit unfair to announce it now, but perhaps next season, can we limit the number of free spots given out? Maybe the bottom 5 teams in each division must compete for their spots?
                              In the works.. just no format for it yet.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I ask that british squad be removed from TWLB.

I checked at twdivisions.org They have NOT play a single base match, I believe that is groudns for them to be removed. I doubt there ability to show 4, yet alone 8.

Simply put, there taking up space that a good, organised, ACTIVE squad should be in. That and they suck at base, badly.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X