No announcement yet.

Pandora's Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eelam didn't want to get spammed during the game or something so this *nosomething command was put on and no pming of any kind was allowed to happen in the arena i guess. it was asked if it was ok to put on in staff chat and no one said anything so blame all staff.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Eelam, I pmed you after the game and you said you were already told there might be a replay - I'm really sorry about it, all I was doing was trying to make sure you didn't have to deal with the spam again, if I had any idea at all it would have made this happen I would have just handled the spam when and if it came. Last thing I wanted was to make you guys replay again.
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        This gives me a great idea. From now we're going to try to find new and creative ways to screw Pandora over every week!

Ya just beat us then you can guarantee screwing us over and no replay

Comment

Replays

We are trying to break the record of most replayed games. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            Ya just beat us then you can guarantee screwing us over and no replay
            lol

fuck, how am I now feeling bad for pandora?

Comment

As much as I like to dislike Pandora, in this situation staff clearly fucked up..

I find it very strange that Exq didn't manage to inform anyone within 15 seconds that he couldn't use !lagout. Unless you really are retarded it doesn't take anywhere near 5 minutes to inform your squad of this. Then staff, Kim or w/e should've immediately figured 'oh fuck how could we've been so stupid to lock PM' (what kind of group of retards must you be to all agree that this would be a good idea, NO OFFENSE), and quickly released it. Host or some staffer should've probably had the decency to then inform Pandora that PM-lock is off again, because it was blocking messages to the bot. And then the match could've just gone on. I've no clue why Hydra would do things so slowly and why Kim (he's a TWL staffer on Hydra, that should count for some more responsibility for a fuckup in a game he is in, RIGHT?) isn't held more responsible.

Unsurprisingly the staffers replying in this thread all act very defensively, like everytime one of them makes a fuckup.. I think making mistakes is actually encouraged on staff these days.. I really like Pascone's "if your squad is good, youll win."-argument to whenever staff deals out another unnecessary replay. Yes, every squad should see 'staff fuck ups'/replays as rewards, because you'll get to play even more TWL games!!

Ah well, I just hope my squad stays free of getting 'fucked over' this season. I just make sure I check my TWL roster every week this season to make sure no retarded TWL staffer has removed anyone from it to blame it on me!

Comment

Whats worse is that the host in question was afk..................

Comment

haha got to love kim.
                  and isn't the only reason lock was on , because of week 1 twl when eelam was spammed and ran to adults (staff) to fix his problem. Now the solution to his old problem has become a new problem in itself.
                  staff 2-pandora 0.
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    This gives me a great idea. From now we're going to try to find new and creative ways to screw Pandora over every week!
                    I played spider in our match against plade last sunday from a comp that wasn't my own, isn't that illegal? REPLAY.

I do understand that hosting/making these decisions about replays can be tough
                    ones but cmon this is just fucked up. when eelam says this is not pandora's fault like our lb wasn't diso's fault and therefor wasn't replayed (which we were ok with) you staff just tell us it isn't hydra's fault either. if eelam being a douche
                    makes the spamming OUR fault I'm pretty sure hydra's ppl being stupid makes this at least as much their fault. but whatever let's REPLAY.
                    TWLB season 13 champion (dicE)

Comment

My opinion is that a squad is actually helped when asked to make up games at the end of a season.

Is not a squad likely to have greater teamwork by the end of the season?

And if I am understanding the rules correctly, Rule 5.0.6 "If there are postponements, players eligible for the game depend on the current roster, not limited to those from the week." a squad can recruit and improve their roster (before hard lock) and then play a better lineup at seasons end.

There is also an advantage in knowing your exact position in the standings and then going into several games to determine your fate.

And is not the chance of getting players to show up for a key makeup day where you play several important games greatly improved?

Of course, this perspective kills any conspiracy theory since it would mean that the staff really does not have it out for Eelam and his squad.

Comment

Yeah but it helps losing squads more. Btw how many games a squad can play in the replay week?
                        2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                        2:renzi> lol no
                        2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

I don't see the problem with screwing with Pandora. :up:
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by kronic View Post
                            Whats worse is that the host in question was afk..................
                            Obviously coming from someone who wasn't there.
                            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                            MegamanEXE> Chao
                            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                            (Sefarius)> ....
                            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                            MegamanEXE> You are sick
                            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Neato, so far three replays in two rounds, and all made in the favor of the opposing team. Now I'm not saying staff is out to get us, plotting replay after replay, but these "unfortunate" events just keep piling up. So putting all ridiculous conspicary accusations aside, I would like to ask staff to stop waving the replay-card so freely (especially when its at our expense) and actually start using it as an absolute last resort. I ask you to do this because it appears that week 12 will take place the December 30th (if I am wrong let me know), which is arguably one of the "busiest" weekends. Thought of having to play two crucial games (possibly more?) on that weekend which are probably going to determine whether Pandora will make playoffs just feels unfair. And the controversy behind each replay just adds to it.
                              TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Originally posted by sarger View Post
                                Neato, so far three replays in two rounds, and all made in the favor of the opposing team. Now I'm not saying staff is out to get us, plotting replay after replay, but these "unfortunate" events just keep piling up. So putting all ridiculous conspicary accusations aside, I would like to ask staff to stop waving the replay-card so freely (especially when its at our expense) and actually start using it as an absolute last resort. I ask you to do this because it appears that week 12 will take place the December 30th (if I am wrong let me know), which is arguably one of the "busiest" weekends. Thought of having to play two crucial games (possibly more?) on that weekend which are probably going to determine whether Pandora will make playoffs just feels unfair. And the controversy behind each replay just adds to it.
                                which brings us to the question: are there gonna be breaks on twl during holidays? I know I myself am gonna be away pretty much during christmas and new year and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. december 23rd and dec 30th happen to be sunday and I bet there will be alot ppl busy at the time. would be cool if twl was on a break for these 2 weekends.
                                TWLB season 13 champion (dicE)

Comment

Working...
                                X