Pandora's Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora's Replays

So we have to play 2 seperate LJ games thus far in Week 12? and that seems fair to staff how?

P.S. "if bots weren't working for exquisite to get back in because PMS didnt work, how did hydra sub in riske for exquisite :O. You guys will argue that it got fixed after, but than why didnt exquisite play than instead of the sub?" mmmm something smells fishy.

What prolly happened : Exquisite was too laggy anyways cause some1 started uploading they wanted excuse for replay cause they know they were gonna lose, so they used the whole "quiz cant get in cause of PM LOCK."
    Last edited by eelam <tw>; 10-28-2007, 06:53 PM.
    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Wax
    Some people just have it so hard.
    As a matter of fact, I have it hard right now :blushing:
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Wait wait, you get to log on and play TWO VIDEO GAME MATCHES? TWO? omgosh. You get to entertain yourself twice as much, fuck that really does suck Eelam. really does :turned:
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

it didn't get fixed, kim (staffer) was able to make a sub and override it.
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

re

so Kim abused his powers during match? interesting shouldnt Hydra than lose 50-0?
          TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
          KISS MY RINGS

Comment

told you eelam, asians > tamils. irl and ss afk
            1:Ease> i probably am gay
            1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Well, in the first place there is no reason for staff to have accept Pandora's request to have *lockprivate enabled.

If staff knew that lockprivate would interfere with the operation of the bot (in regards to !lagout) that is a good enough reason they should not have allowed lockprivate.

Staff should have known full well that lockprivate isn't enough to stop the spamming issue since there are ways around it.

With that out of the way, here is the main question:

Why didn't exquisite try to inform his team that he wasn't able to get back into the game using squad chat? While lockprivate would have prevented him from using PMs to communicate, what stopped him from using a squadchat or twd chat to inform someone of this difficulty.

Are we to really believe that he was so oblivious that for 5 mins he was unable to come up with a way to contact a staff member who could resolve this issue?

And again I would like to say this: If staff knew that lockprivate would cause interference issues with lagouts (which they must have already known, since this is common sense), they should have had a solution in mind for a scenario in which someone lags out and needs to get back in.
              CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

maybe the host/staff didn't know that that was the case? maybe hydra doesn't have a squad chat? does it matter either way? if your squad is good, youll win.
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                  maybe the host/staff didn't know that that was the case? maybe hydra doesn't have a squad chat?
                  Pascone you're smarter than that. Let's be realistic here...

If the host/staff don't know what's going on in the game (which I find unlikely considering the dean of staff was on the team) then this really is a dissapointing situation regarding the competency of staff.
                  CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

all this situation with pandora is quite hilarious. I guess I could understand the replay vs Sage but this one is ridiculous. You're just screwing them cuz u dont like em. I'm 100% sure if this happened with pandora's sub, there'd be no replay

w/e
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

was this game taped or w/e? I wasnt there to see it but this is just a plain dumb newbie mistake by the host. He should of known better, I'm not really sure what happened so I won't say anything else
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

i was there when this happened.. after relogging back in exq found out the private commands were disabled.. and was stuck there.. he tried pmming Chaos the host.. but he didnt reply him.. so he might of been afk..

and eelam.. when exq lagged out during that 4-5 minutes.. the game was like 1 or 2 deaths different counting exq lagged deaths.. which means hydra was up at that time
                        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                        4:Nimrook> No?
                        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                        4:Akuun> ROFL
                        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

he couldn't pm anyone because private messages didn't work. this is why he couldn't lagout or make a sub, because private messages were disabled in the arena. to call this 'hating on pandora' is just stupid.

Comment

i can't speak for the host but i think the reasoning for allowing the private messages to be locked is that the bots themselves might have some kind of sysop-like access where they can both see and send PMs through a *lockprivate. which is a reasonable assumption, though it wasn't correct. staff can send PM's through a private lock, they just can't see them (same applies to bots).

and if I recall the only reason *lockprivate was in effect in the first place was because you specifically asked for one in the first place, eelam?
                            what i'm getting from this is Pandora> DO THIS. WAIT, FUCK, STUPID STAFF, YOU CAN'T! AHAHAHA

Comment

re

i asked to lock PM yes, but stupid staff chao should realize once quiz lagged out he would have to "disable" it so he can get back in, and thats staff's ( hosts ) duty to do, because well isnt' he supposed to be watching game. But CHAO was stupid to this fact, therefore making him incompentent to situation so how is it Pandora's fault for an incompetent STAFF member. As well, Kim abused his powers to do a sub, this means that he did abuse his powers in the game therefore meaning pandora should win 50-0 regardless right? But hey! its DEAN OF STAFF he can do w/e he wants? Please if some other OP abused to do a sub for his squad his team would lose.
                              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              KISS MY RINGS

Comment

Working...
                              X