Pandora's Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
    too be honest, if staff didn't give us that bullshit reason for why Sage gets a replay because "our game wasn't affected by lag" Eelam - "Damnifier lagged first game" Staff- "One person doesnt mean team" and also "disoblige weren't the one spamming you so they shoudlnt be penalized so no replay" Now lets foward onto Hydra Pandora situation: "Exquisite coudlnt get back in cause of incompetent staff and Kim being azn and cant read therefore there is rematch" ( doesn't this go against staff's idea of one person doesn't matter?) Also, KIM SUB'D riske instead of putting Exquisite back in? Why would he do that unless Quiz was lagging? hmmmmmmmmmmm? interesting.... next point, Pandora didnt do anything wrong therefore shouldnt be penalized ( same situation as Diso ) but still a replay. Staff put all our heads together and have some objectivity will ya? Stop being morons and changing your stance every fucking week.
    You saying damnifier lagged first game doesn't mean that really happened... Get that...

On your game vs Sage staff said they shouldn't have let replays happen for all games, since by the hosts point of view there was no more lag then normall... they never said: "that was only 1 player"... you understand that?

Then on you being spammed in your lb game... you want a replay for that? seriously? Do you really not see the difference between you being spammed and these other 2 situations? are you that much of a fucktard?

And lastly we have this game you had vs Hydra... At the moment of exquisite lagging out and not being able to get back in, Hydra was winning... he couldn't get back in and then Hydra slowly started losing... this all due to a PM lock none of Hydra could do anything about.
    Ofcourse you didn't do anything wrong in your game vs Hydra, but does that mean your game vs Hydra was fair? no ofcourse not, and if you cannot see that you're just ignorant.

You being spammed is entirely different from the other situations and cannot be compared. I've been spammed in twl games, you just cope with it type ?lines=0 or something, or just read your freqchat between the spammage, it isn't hard to do and it doesn't have to affect you at all. This was also done by people that didn't have anything to do with the match... I guess that is something you brought upon yourself, cause you are being you and others dont like you. Must suck to be you when you get spammed becus of the hatred on your lil person.

Also stop complaing about how staff is after you... I've seen other squads/people get screwed over way harder from multiple directions then you're currently being...
    Sage game I see your point, yet Sage got a point aswell... This Hydra game I dont even see how you dare to argue that decision, with this screw up from host/staff that influenced the match greatly...
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

afk host did solve ex problem? or didnt he? oh wait it wasnt staff fault...
      2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
      2:renzi> lol no
      2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Evul Fly View Post
        afk host did solve ex problem? or didnt he? oh wait it wasnt staff fault...
        Host didn't solve exq's problem... so it was host/staff's fault... Which in now way is applicable to eelams case in the lb game.
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
          maybe the host/staff didn't know that that was the case? maybe hydra doesn't have a squad chat? does it matter either way? if your squad is good, youll win.
          Just wondering, do you see nothing wrong with that last sentence of yours? It just seems like this sort of questionable "logic" seems to play as a factor when it comes to staff decision making, but before I get all Captain Obvious on you I just wanted to see if you saw it yourself.
          TWDTJ Champion Fall Season 2022 (6.5 *)

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post

Then on you being spammed in your lb game... you want a replay for that? seriously? Do you really not see the difference between you being spammed and these other 2 situations? are you that much of a fucktard?
            no none of the pandora members has ever asked for a replay cause of the spam in lb, it wouldn't be fair. eelam's point was that we need to replay 2 lj's even tho neither one of them was our fault, just like the lb wasn't diso's fault. some fairness here PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
            TWLB season 13 champion (dicE)

Comment

If you ask me, Eelams "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" and the "PLZZZZZZZZZZ" are reasons enough to not be fair. :turned:
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

1 first game vs sage canceled because of non existent lag.

2 game is replayed and won by pandora

3 first game is uncanceled and awarded to sage

if sage won the first game why did we replay it? oh ya, they didn't, each team was told it was canceled before it was over. I don't care what Galeleo thought, when staff tells me its canceled that should be enough. seriously how bout an apology at least. but of course we don't want justice we just want attention.

pjotter stop calling other people haters in posts you write which consist of nothing but hate.

Comment

Originally posted by timQ View Post
                  no none of the pandora members has ever asked for a replay cause of the spam in lb, it wouldn't be fair. eelam's point was that we need to replay 2 lj's even tho neither one of them was our fault, just like the lb wasn't diso's fault. some fairness here PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                  Actually Eelam's whole argument is that he asked PL for a replay because of spam and PL said "most likely it would be rejected because Diso didnt do it." PL did not ask the other Ops about this and since no appeal was sent none of us made a decision on it.

These replays are staff's fault, not either of the teams. Both come about because we made mistakes. I'm sorry it keeps going against you, Pandorans.

Comment

k so "hypothetically" speaking say Hydra beats us in Week 12? do we get another match since it will be tied 1-1? and we got "demoralized" from having to face them again after we won? If answer is no, than why we playing sage? If answer yes, than we bascially playing best out of 3 with us up 1-0?
                    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                      How about a certain foreign object inserted into a certain place by a certain someone?
                      That would kinda hurt but i feel some kind of excitement when you talk to me like that. Rawr!

Comment

how about staff just dont make silly mistakes anymore cuz it sucks that this is the reason that we have to replay games that we've won

no offense staff!!
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

gg matzke(flared), lost at state in real life, and win wiped out in subspace life (lolololol). Rough weekend. HIGH SCHOOL

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                            k so "hypothetically" speaking say Hydra beats us in Week 12? do we get another match since it will be tied 1-1? and we got "demoralized" from having to face them again after we won? If answer is no, than why we playing sage? If answer yes, than we bascially playing best out of 3 with us up 1-0?
                            Yep we will play you in week 12 with a 5v4 adavantage and if we win then we will meet again in week 24, gl

Comment

black homo
                              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

black homo where are thou
                                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X