No announcement yet.

Pandora's Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enough fuckin with tamil & co its hosts fault and you punish pandora.
    1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen
      enough fuckin with tamil & co its hosts fault and you punish pandora.
      Originally posted by timQ View Post
      no none of the pandora members has ever asked for a replay cause of the spam in lb, it wouldn't be fair. eelam's point was that we need to replay 2 lj's even tho neither one of them was our fault, just like the lb wasn't diso's fault. some fairness here PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
      Atleast in the Hydra game it's hosts fault Pandora gets an unfair advantage. And eventhough the advantage you got wasn't caused by you, you cannot speak of a fair match and thus a fair outcome of that match. And thus the replay has nothing to do with punishing Pandora. Just serving justice...
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
        Atleast in the Hydra game it's hosts fault Pandora gets an unfair advantage. And eventhough the advantage you got wasn't caused by you, you cannot speak of a fair match and thus a fair outcome of that match. And thus the replay has nothing to do with punishing Pandora. Just serving justice...
        couldn't be put any better.
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

lol fuck off wang(dev)
          Gun remembers.

Comment

spike!!!
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
            X