• Show
Clear All

i agree with the 2 week stop from christmas to new years eve
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

I agree for the 2 week break. I know a lot of people will be busy, and it's the holidays, lots of vacationing, even for the staff (I hope...). Just a thought.
      chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

yea, 2 week break sounds good
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

no way playoffs should be held during christmas break. I'm down for the break
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
            My opinion is that a squad is actually helped when asked to make up games at the end of a season.

Is not a squad likely to have greater teamwork by the end of the season?

And if I am understanding the rules correctly, Rule 5.0.6 "If there are postponements, players eligible for the game depend on the current roster, not limited to those from the week." a squad can recruit and improve their roster (before hard lock) and then play a better lineup at seasons end.

There is also an advantage in knowing your exact position in the standings and then going into several games to determine your fate.

And is not the chance of getting players to show up for a key makeup day where you play several important games greatly improved?

Of course, this perspective kills any conspiracy theory since it would mean that the staff really does not have it out for Eelam and his squad.

This dont make sence lol Pandora won the game, how will it help them to have hydra stronger in the end of the season?
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

thanks for the input wax, keep up the good work

Comment

just to point out when exq lagged out.. he DID talk in yellow spec chat.. the log was something like this

Nimrook> wtf exq get in
                exquisite> I can't
                Nimrook> why?
                exquisite> i don't know, tried pmming Chaos and he didn't reply
                Nimrook> well if he is here now he should be seeing this

and CHAOS was in spec chat but he did not reply to our yellow chat.. so indeed i think the host was afk or something, thus, it wasn't hydra fault..

plus.. i dont think kim actually notice he override the lock until it was done since he was just doing a regular sub command.. and I'm pretty sure exq didnt know what happened until he found out later locking pms means locking pms to bot aswell
                Last edited by Nimrook; 10-29-2007, 05:34 PM.
                9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                4:Nimrook> No?
                4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                4:Akuun> ROFL
                4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

actually i did talk in spec chat trying to wonder why i couldnt get back in... when i did lagout we were still winning even though it was 5v4 so why would i want to sit there for 5 mins to watch us lose? Makes so much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by timQ View Post
                    which brings us to the question: are there gonna be breaks on twl during holidays? I know I myself am gonna be away pretty much during christmas and new year and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. december 23rd and dec 30th happen to be sunday and I bet there will be alot ppl busy at the time. would be cool if twl was on a break for these 2 weekends.
                    Brought this up with the rest of TWL Staff, I dont think it will be too big of a problem. Look for an official announcement sometime in the next few days.

Comment

give pandora the win, we should have won 4vs5, this is shameful

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                        Always doing my part.

So hard to please you Pandorians both in game and out of game :<<
                        mother fuckers steal our wins and then whine that its hard to please us oh the humanity

Comment

What I dont like in this whole thing, is that staff appears to be arrogant and standoffish in this whole debate. Neither sage, nor hydra, nor pandora did anything wrong. Staff is clearly at fault. Replays seem reasonable enough, even though both are really unfair to Pandora. And while I do understand, that staff is just a group of volunteers trying to make the game more enjoyable for all of us (I really appreciate that by the way), I think the staff team should at least publicly apologise to pandora (not just chao)
                          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

I want some attention!

Comment

re

too be honest, if staff didn't give us that bullshit reason for why Sage gets a replay because "our game wasn't affected by lag" Eelam - "Damnifier lagged first game" Staff- "One person doesnt mean team" and also "disoblige weren't the one spamming you so they shoudlnt be penalized so no replay" Now lets foward onto Hydra Pandora situation: "Exquisite coudlnt get back in cause of incompetent staff and Kim being azn and cant read therefore there is rematch" ( doesn't this go against staff's idea of one person doesn't matter?) Also, KIM SUB'D riske instead of putting Exquisite back in? Why would he do that unless Quiz was lagging? hmmmmmmmmmmm? interesting.... next point, Pandora didnt do anything wrong therefore shouldnt be penalized ( same situation as Diso ) but still a replay. Staff put all our heads together and have some objectivity will ya? Stop being morons and changing your stance every fucking week.
                              TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                              KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                              1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                              1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                                I want some attention!
                                How about a certain foreign object inserted into a certain place by a certain someone?
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X