Thunder Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R1pp3r View Post
    That sums it up pretty well. Exalt got 5 deaths and a solid 0 out of Dynasty's 50 kills. HOW UNJUST!!! Seriously though what would the purpose of a rematch be? It's not like anyone could perform worse than getting 0 kills. If I was on Thunder I would just stfu already.
    WHERE WERE U YESTERDAY????

Comment

I just don't see why they are going to tarnish the best game of the week with this silly crap. If Exalt had gone like 15-3 or something I could even possibly understand this but he didn't, and it was a hell of a game.

As far as "strictly following the rules" don't give me that over the past few years in TWL people have "accidentally left rosters" during TWL and were let back on to the roster to play in the same week, banned players have played in TWL, players were unbanned before it was due so they could play matches in TWL, as far as the list of bad decisions made by TWL ops go this has been one of the smallest problems with the least repercussions in quite awhile. If this is the only problem this season then I will count it as a good year. Besides if Thunder was so outraged about this why did they wait till 4-5 hours after the game happened to cry about it instead of before the match took place. I am personally glad these idiots didn't get their way this TWL like they have normally gotten in the past, maybe this years TWL finals will be based on skill instead of biased TWL ops making stupid decisions.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

For thoses arguing the rules state the match must be forfeit or replayed.

If we are going to follow the rules to the letter.
        10.02 Ineligible Players
        If a player has been found over the lag limits and has been removed from the game by a referee or TWL Op, is sitting out due to the Standard Waiting Period, or fits other non-eligible reasons,the player may not participate or be reconsidered for that game to play unless specific approval has been given by a TWL Op. This includes substitutions. If an ineligible player is added, the game will be killed and the offending squad will receive a forfeit loss and is officially warned. (see Rule 3.05a-III).
        The appeal can be denied because specific approval was given by a TWL OP.

Of cource that starts another arguement however
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
          For thoses arguing the rules state the match must be forfeit or replayed

If we are going to follow the rules to the letter. The appeal can be denied because specific approval was given.

you win this thread.

/thread
          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

I was wondering where the big drama of this season was gonna come from, and I put all my money in TWLM that it would be Heavy.
            DELETED

Comment

yes rules are rules...in a case of parallel universe where mirror never said the TWL staff agreed on letting exalt play, a rematch or a forfeit would be plausible and understanding...however since those words did come out of his mouth, the rule itself, nullifies any forfeit or replay for the simple fact that the staff agreed to letting him play. am i right mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                For thoses arguing the rules state the match must be forfeit or replayed.

If we are going to follow the rules to the letter.

The appeal can be denied because specific approval was given by a TWL OP.

My point is, did the TWL ops realise he had played in the previous round and against thunder? Was this taken into account? Because surely TWL ops are allowed to realise they made an error and change there decision.

If TWL ops stick to this decision it will be as stupid as the rule that says the queen is allowed to pardon anyone in jail that she wishes and set them free because shes above the rules. I disagree with that she should be above the rules. Back to the point, TWL ops shouldnt be above the clear defined rules.

Isint that clause there to cover unwritten rules that cant be foreseen before events happen?
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

what happened to the rule last season that won a squad an unfair title then? what happened to banned players staying OUT OF TW, let alone the fucking twl?

because of the decision by the OPS, stray kept their title without replaying it even if many found it absurd...

same case here...blah blah blah, twl staff agreed to letting exalt play...mirror said it himself (also see my previous post). by this alone, the whole rule is outweighed.

Comment

I hope you noticed that there are more players in Exalt's situation. Were the captains/assistants/such players in other squads notified of your 'special approval'? As far as I am concerned, there was no input on Fujiwara from my squad. Why wasn't your decision announced before any games occured? Is it because you are biased, bribed, or what?

If you can't handle rules you create, seriously, cut them. Whatever the reason, website, christmas break, hacking, lack of care. Just let morons hop around any time they want until some round and play every match in different squad per week if they want to. At least then we ALL would know there weren't 'special cases' considered in the backstage by TWL ops.
                    2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                    2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                    2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                      My point is, did the TWL ops realise he had played in the previous round and against thunder? Was this taken into account? Because surely TWL ops are allowed to realise they made an error and change there decision.

If TWL ops stick to this decision it will be as stupid as the rule that says the queen is allowed to pardon anyone in jail that she wishes and set them free because shes above the rules. I disagree with that she should be above the rules. Back to the point, TWL ops shouldnt be above the clear defined rules.

Isint that clause there to cover unwritten rules that cant be foreseen before events happen?
                      Presidential pardons anyone?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Ease taking the "Ease" way out. You guys put up more of a fight then I thought you would. Be proud you came close. There is no forefitt. Also should be no "rematch replay". Ease would you really want to play me again....? B)

Comment

twl staff show some sort of professionalism if you're going to run a league on a game, maybe this is why tw is 'dying'... discussing his 0-5 in accordance with the games score is irrelevent, the rules say 1 round must be missed, and it wasnt, therefore thats a forfeit, you can't just say 'oh well, our coding fucked up so lets just give the twl rules which were revised for months on end a miss this week'. Retarded, stick to the rules no matter what happens.
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Where was Thunders concern about TWL ops following rules when they were illegally scheduled a time slot that wasn't available LOL gg kids.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              LOL gg kids.
                              try again

Comment

re

man, who gives a fuck give dynasty the win, all thunder cares about is that TWL staff admits they made a mistake because who cares, as if Dynasty is actually good LOL ROFLMAO, we just dont want to get fucked over when it counts again (IE. FINALS LAST YEAR). So Mirrorrim just make sure this newbie shit dont happen again, i know your just trying to defend your down syndrome'd refs but seriously you know what happened is a mistake and just own up to it.
                                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X