Thunder Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    twl staff show some sort of professionalism if you're going to run a league on a game, maybe this is why tw is 'dying'... discussing his 0-5 in accordance with the games score is irrelevent, the rules say 1 round must be missed, and it wasnt, therefore thats a forfeit, you can't just say 'oh well, our coding fucked up so lets just give the twl rules which were revised for months on end a miss this week'. Retarded, stick to the rules no matter what happens.
    Well the Rules incidentally ARE very clear and have been followed.
    http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...1&postcount=48

Personally next season i think we should just do away with soft-lock and start hard-lock before week 1. The current system is simply too complex, every season (i can remember which is like 2 :P) i think there has been a similar controversy it causes these stupid problems and arguements.
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I agree with what flabby says. Hard lock after week 1. It would also see fewer squad dissolves when a squad losses its first few rounds and then gives up. Shame squads cant be more like that amazing Ash squad was and take the 1-8. Ash reunite!!!!

...Okay theyve all moved on. nvm.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

you all whining about this

remember 2d

man that sucked
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
          I agree with what flabby says. Hard lock after week 1. It would also see fewer squad dissolves when a squad losses its first few rounds and then gives up. Shame squads cant be more like that amazing Ash squad was and take the 1-8. Ash reunite!!!!

...Okay theyve all moved on. nvm.
          moved on to basing

no more of that schtuff

=)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Thunder please, please. Why does everything have to get so complicated with you guys? You care way too much about little piss poor rules. You want to take the Best game of TWLD so far, and turn it into a forfeit on our side? Wow. I mean, come on. You know damn well exalt had absolutely no impact on the end result of this match. You lost fair and square. The rule states he has to wait a week blah blah blah whatever. TWL got delayed and 2 weeks went past before round 2 could be played so I think that qualifies as a proper waiting period.

Its not fair to dynasty if you appeal this game and the game has to be replayed. We won that match fair and square, we made all the proper moves and did nothing wrong. We were told by TWL STAFF that exalt was eligible and we played him so. Its completely biased and unfair to dynasty if you scratch this game off because we did nothing wrong. And we should not be held accountable for any "mishap in the rule book" that thunder can throw at us. You lost the game, now suck it up and look on to round 3. Be men, not whiners.

So go ahead an appeal and if staff decides on a replay. We will appeal that decision and then maybe your can appeal our appeal and we will appeal your appealed appeal. And we can drag this one for 3 months or 6 and never finish TWL season all because thunder felt like they were cheated some how. OOOORRRRR, you can grow a set, take the loss, and move on to week 3.
            Last edited by Kid Kaos; 01-05-2009, 03:25 PM.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
              The appeal can be denied because specific approval was given by a TWL OP.
              'You are OK to play' or something similar to that doesn't sound like "specific approval" to me.. That's just my opinion though.
              (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
              8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

And which TWL Op had given specific proof prior to the game? From what I've seen, only the game host (Dreamwin?) had given the OK, and he's not a TWL Op.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                  man, who gives a fuck give dynasty the win, all thunder cares about is that TWL staff admits they made a mistake because who cares, as if Dynasty is actually good LOL ROFLMAO, we just dont want to get fucked over when it counts again (IE. FINALS LAST YEAR). So Mirrorrim just make sure this newbie shit dont happen again, i know your just trying to defend your down syndrome'd refs but seriously you know what happened is a mistake and just own up to it.
                  Eelam your a funny guy. The better squad won. Thunder is decent at other leagues, but warbird? No fucking way. No need for a rematch..If we were to rematch I apoligize in advance for destroying you guy's again. B)

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                    The better squad won. Thunder is decent at other leagues, but warbird? No fucking way. No need for a rematch..If we were to rematch I apoligize in advance for destroying you guy's again. B)
                    Funny how you're so sure you'll beat us again yet so against a replay

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                      Eelam your a funny guy. The better squad won. Thunder is decent at other leagues, but warbird? No fucking way. No need for a rematch..If we were to rematch I apoligize in advance for destroying you guy's again. B)
                      Apology accepted. Anyways, it wasnt fair for Dynasty to be told that Exalt was eligible so it shouldnt be classed as a forfeit because there other players played very well. What I think would be the fairest way, to rematch the game with exactly the same lines, minus exalt for Dynasty, replaced with someone else of there choice who was eligible at the time of the game.

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                        Thats because we won fair and square already. Its not fair to us to replay a match we already won. If a replay is what staff decides we will have no problem playing you again. That doesent mean we would like to. What if we lose the replay? and that loss takes us out of the playoffs? Wud it be fair to us then? When we already won the match? I think not. TWL is not all about thunder and whats fair for them. What about whats fair to dynasty? We did nothing wrong, we were given permission to add exalt and we did so. We won a very hard fought and fairly played match. All the effort we put into winning this match gets erased because of some stipulation that got fouled up by some hacker? If that really fair to us? No.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                          im pretty sure dynasty would beat u again no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                            Thats because we won fair and square already. Its not fair to us to replay a match we already won. If a replay is what staff decides we will have no problem playing you again. That doesent mean we would like to. What if we lose the replay? and that loss takes us out of the playoffs? Wud it be fair to us then? When we already won the match? I think not. TWL is not all about thunder and whats fair for them. What about whats fair to dynasty? We did nothing wrong, we were given permission to add exalt and we did so. We won a very hard fought and fairly played match. All the effort we put into winning this match gets erased because of some stipulation that got fouled up by some hacker? If that really fair to us? No.
                            But when the staff member made the decision, was he aware that Exalt had played in the previous round, which under normal circumstances is not allowed. Once we have that answer we can see whether it was a staff accident, or a staff intention to let Exalt get away with not following the rules.

Comment

so many stupid posts in here besides the objective ones

no one gives a shit about the win or loss, it's about the rules, how about sticking to that you ingrates?

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                                If anything thunder should be grateful dynasty added a horrible quicksand player to give thunder a shot at winning it.
                                rednaz talking as if hes decent or his opinion matters
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X