Thunder Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Summa View Post
    without even reading any of the talk in this thread, thunder is right. somebody dropped the ball, i am assuming after the DB crash and TWD hacking, and allowed exalt onto a roster without enforcing the waiting period. whoever gave permission for him to play fucked up and whoever allowed this to happen fucked up, and whoever disagrees with the simple fact that the 1 ROUND waiting period was not enforced is a retard. i am completely unbiased here because TWLD means jack shit to me, and if anything i have a natural hate for thunder, but they have a legitimate case. someone in staff fucked up, and i don't blame the ref because they are just taught to check to make sure who all is rostered. as for anyone's "he waited two weeks excuse" if its out there...thats good and dandy but i clearly states a round. thunder should be rewarded with at least a replay of this contest, even though the rules do state a forfeit for ineligible players being added. in essence staff fucked up and thunder paid the price (even though exalt was an ancillary player at the most based upon his rec).

good day
    Humid
    11.02 Ineligible Players

If a player has been found over the lag limits and has been removed from the game by a referee or TWL Op, is sitting out due to the Standard Waiting Period, or fits other non-eligible reasons, the player may not participate or be reconsidered for that game to play unless specific approval has been given by a TWL Op. This includes substitutions. If an ineligible player is added, the game will be killed and the offending squad will receive a forfeit loss and is officially warned. (see Rule 3.05a-III).

I was allowed to play. If I was not allowed to play, the game would have been killed. Also Thunder never said anything because they thought if they lose they can just appeal and if they win they won't say anything. That's a no win for Dynasty who did everything in our power to make sure we did the right thing. That is beyond unfair to dyn if we have a replay.

Also, I went 0-5, meaning I affected the outcome of the game in no way except negatively toward my team. They won anyway. Thunder lost. That should be enough with this discussion.

Thunder/sk8 had tried turning losses in to wins every single year. This has gone on for more than 4 years now that I can remember. At least once a year Thunder is involved in some type of TWL scandal. Enough is enough with their bullshit. Time for staff to step up and tell them to shut the fuck up and take it like a man. All of their past seasons they got either into the playoffs or advanced in the playoffs because of some type of abuse. Let's not forget the Vitja Eating contest that went on vs disoblige last season. It's about time karma bites thunder in the ass.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It's obvious Exalt and Geio have taken to a defensive undertone as they do NOT want to rematch Thunder squadron. Threatened much?

Anyways how about you wait until the final verdict before you run your mouth so much as to make yourself look like a raging idiot. Thanks.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      11.02 Ineligible Players
      Thunder/sk8 had tried turning losses in to wins every single year. This has gone on for more than 4 years now that I can remember. At least once a year Thunder is involved in some type of TWL scandal. Enough is enough with their bullshit. Time for staff to step up and tell them to shut the fuck up and take it like a man. All of their past seasons they got either into the playoffs or advanced in the playoffs because of some type of abuse. Let's not forget the Vitja Eating contest that went on vs disoblige last season. It's about time karma bites thunder in the ass.
      This post can also serve as an intervention. Stop caring so much about spaceships, you might find yourself accomplishing something in life.

The rule says 1 ROUND, so for technicality purposes we are appealing, how is that in anyway personal?!
      1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

Originally posted by veetee View Post
        I hope you noticed that there are more players in Exalt's situation. Were the captains/assistants/such players in other squads notified of your 'special approval'? As far as I am concerned, there was no input on Fujiwara from my squad. Why wasn't your decision announced before any games occured? Is it because you are biased, bribed, or what?

If you can't handle rules you create, seriously, cut them. Whatever the reason, website, christmas break, hacking, lack of care. Just let morons hop around any time they want until some round and play every match in different squad per week if they want to. At least then we ALL would know there weren't 'special cases' considered in the backstage by TWL ops.
        I am wondering why it takes so long for anyone from the awesome TWL OP group to respond to the questions stated. So let me rewrite what I asked in case you missed it (prolly on purpose since it's hard to reply, right?):

QUESTION: Were the captains/assistants/such players in other squads notified of your 'special approval'?

COMMENT, ASSUMPTION: As far as I am concerned, there was no input on Fujiwara from my squad. Why wasn't your decision announced before any games occurred? Is it because you are biased, bribed, or what?

Since you gave approval to one player, you have broken the rules mainly because another players nor captains nor whoever except Exalt were aware of the possibility? And you actually wanted us to find out if we can get your amazing 'special approval'? Sorry, but of the captains submit to the rules you write, but apparently you are not.
        2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
        2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
        2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

this is OBVIOUSLY all Dreamwins fault.
          1. had to wait 1 round not 1 week
          2. Thunder will get into playoffs still
          3. EATJA /CHEATJA
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

exalt was given permission by the host in charge of the game, if you had a problem with it, you should of told him before the match, not after losing it, and not like he had any change in the result. 0-5 rly helped our 50 kills.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

aside from all the name calling and bullshitting the fact still remains that if a TWL OPERATOR gives admission to a player to play in a game (wether you think its right or wrong) that player is allowed to be added. It states that in the rules right next to your argument claus of 1 round vs 2 weeks. Now we all have learned in the past that we want our TWL staff to follow the rules of TWL. This is exactly what they are doing. Your whole point is that twl ops should follow the twl rules and thats what they did. That is why your appeal is denied.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                I couldn't care less about what people outside of my squad think of me.
                Now this is a lie, I know you love me :wub:

Ease, how are colts doing? LOLOLOL
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                  aside from all the name calling and bullshitting the fact still remains that if a TWL OPERATOR gives admission to a player to play in a game (wether you think its right or wrong) that player is allowed to be added. It states that in the rules right next to your argument claus of 1 round vs 2 weeks. Now we all have learned in the past that we want our TWL staff to follow the rules of TWL. This is exactly what they are doing. Your whole point is that twl ops should follow the twl rules and thats what they did. That is why your appeal is denied.
                  Which TWL OPERATOR gave the ok for Exalt to be added?

(Dreamwin isn't a TWL OPERATOR)
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                    Which TWL OPERATOR gave the ok for Exalt to be added?

(Dreamwin isn't a TWL OPERATOR)
                    you'll find out
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• am i mistaken but is it not the host of the game , in charge? and therefore what he says go?
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        11.02 Ineligible Players

If a player has been found over the lag limits and has been removed from the game by a referee or TWL Op, is sitting out due to the Standard Waiting Period, or fits other non-eligible reasons, the player may not participate or be reconsidered for that game to play unless specific approval has been given by a TWL Op. This includes substitutions. If an ineligible player is added, the game will be killed and the offending squad will receive a forfeit loss and is officially warned. (see Rule 3.05a-III).

I was allowed to play. If I was not allowed to play, the game would have been killed. Also Thunder never said anything because they thought if they lose they can just appeal and if they win they won't say anything. That's a no win for Dynasty who did everything in our power to make sure we did the right thing. That is beyond unfair to dyn if we have a replay.
                        from my understanding a TWL host is not a TWL op, and from what i have read of your posts there has been no name assigned to this mysterious TWL op who gave you permission. and if this op did give you permission, then it is their fault and they should feel harsh penalties. i do not see why thunder (although they are being assholes for doing this and exploiting a rule, even though they are right) should have to pay for the ineptitudes of a mysterious TWL op who goes around magically approving people who have not served their 1 round waiting period.

Also, I went 0-5, meaning I affected the outcome of the game in no way except negatively toward my team. They won anyway. Thunder lost. That should be enough with this discussion.
                        this is all circumstancery evidence and doesnt really matter, its more about principle, and general rules.
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                          from my understanding a TWL host is not a TWL op, and from what i have read of your posts there has been no name assigned to this mysterious TWL op who gave you permission. and if this op did give you permission, then it is their fault and they should feel harsh penalties. i do not see why thunder (although they are being assholes for doing this and exploiting a rule, even though they are right) should have to pay for the ineptitudes of a mysterious TWL op who goes around magically approving people who have not served their 1 round waiting period.

this is all circumstancery evidence and doesnt really matter, its more about principle, and general rules.
                          Thunder stated they KNEW beforehand that I was apparently "ineligable" yet they played the game anyway without saying ANYTHING to that affect. What that means is they tried to exploit the rules and abuse them to never lose the game even if they lost the "score".

There should be rules added to prevent this type of abuse in the future. Thunder has done this multiple times in multiple seasons. Either get a lawyer to write up the TWL rules or staff should be the final say in all decisions they choose to make. If dynasty knew that this would happen I would have gladly not have played, as we were then lied to by multiple staff members who I do not feel I need to name for the purpose of pleasing "humidity" on forums.

There is no "inconsequential" evidence at all in this case, because if Thunder thought I was breaking a rule before the game even started, as Ease has stated in his posts, then he should have spoken up before the game started. There is no "free play" in TWL. This is not the NFL.

EDIT:

Furthermore, I think this thread should be hence moved to TRASHTALK forums, as it is unconstructive in nature and all appeals need to go through the proper Email, which is not forums. As stated by multiple staff members, Dynasty broke no rules, and Thunder's abuse of the rules after supposedly "knowing" beforehand of the situation and saying nothing, proves that they are in fact only bringing this out to abuse and unravel a fairly successful TWL ran by MirrorriM.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Thunder stated they KNEW beforehand that I was apparently "ineligable" yet they played the game anyway without saying ANYTHING to that affect. What that means is they tried to exploit the rules and abuse them to never lose the game even if they lost the "score".

There should be rules added to prevent this type of abuse in the future. Thunder has done this multiple times in multiple seasons. Either get a lawyer to write up the TWL rules or staff should be the final say in all decisions they choose to make. If dynasty knew that this would happen I would have gladly not have played, as we were then lied to by multiple staff members who I do not feel I need to name for the purpose of pleasing "humidity" on forums.

There is no "inconsequential" evidence at all in this case, because if Thunder thought I was breaking a rule before the game even started, as Ease has stated in his posts, then he should have spoken up before the game started. There is no "free play" in TWL. This is not the NFL.

this says to me "i got nothing". i want a name is all, who approved you? because a ref is not a twl op to my understanding.

EDIT: as for your situational argument, it all hinges on the fact that you were approved by this nameless twl op, if you weren't then the list of rules shown by draft initially will fall into perfect logical order, regardless of when thunder appealed or if they played knowing your ineligibility
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                              this says to me "i got nothing". i want a name is all, who approved you? because a ref is not a twl op to my understanding.
                              you are not TWL staff so therefore I do not need to discuss anything with you, its a sensitive matter which you have no concern in, other than bias opinions based on you not liking me as a player/person
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• its cuz we're quicksand!
                                they hating

Comment

Working...
                                X