Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usain Burnt LOL
    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
      Lolol exalt slammn me out of the blue. Yea exalt nobody else could have gone 4-4 like you did man. That was clutch congrats on winning the game for us!!!!
      hahaha <3

no I mean, regen wasn't playing that great, and I was getting lots of PMs asking why I wasn't starting (including a few from our own squad!)... but izor was telling me I should sub cuz someone will do bad, and I guess I am just better at staying alive than some people.. I didn't like the decision but it worked I guess... (and no offense to you or a2m, since you are both good players... I'm just saying I think me subbing in was a good thing... although either one of you two starting wouldn't have been a bad choice).

and I did only go 4-4 but I stayed alive the entire game basically after regen was 2-6 pretty fast... and did more than get kills since I had to play safe... you know the drill

and the game was almost unwinnable til I subbed in... then something changed... i dunno, but the momentum switched completely... I'm not saying it was me or anything, but I def didn't hurt

And I have to say... racka did such an amazing clutch endgame... and he did what apok COULD NOT do last season in playoffs.... take out burnt's running ass

Racka deserves all the props he gets this week imho
      Last edited by Exalt; 10-26-2009, 09:29 AM.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol exalt the reason why you stayed in so long is because burnt doesn't know where the forward arrow is on his pc. You was 0-3 in 2 minutes and everyone was laughing at you. I just wish burnt wasn't scared of his own shadow and rushed you out when you was 0-3 and he was 5-3. Thats why thunder won't win twl, they don't capitalise on their chances. If anyone is on 9 someone Who's on low deaths should rush in and suicide them out.
        Props to Racka though, i knew he would win the moment thunder started to run and refused to shoot.
        Tobey Maguire got bit by a spider, me? Must’ve got bit by a goat

- The best player to every play the game....Will duel any 10* who thinks otherwise.

Comment

izor when kobe goes for 61 points in a NBA game, it doesnt matter vs which team it was, he is the player of the week that week... same should be here... whoever has the best rec should be the player of the week... noone gives a fuck for 12-8

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
            izor when kobe goes for 61 points in a NBA game, it doesnt matter vs which team it was, he is the player of the week that week... same should be here... whoever has the best rec should be the player of the week... noone gives a fuck for 12-8
            but then he wouldn't be praising his own mediocre squad for beating chuckle and obi
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
              I completely disagree. A 15-5 vs Wolf is in no way even remotely close to as valuable as a 13-9 for example against Thunder or Epidemic. You have to take into account who you are playing otherwise a rec is meaningless. As for your Kobe example, Kobe dropping 61 points would equate to someone getting like 21 kills in an LD or LJ. So when that happens I would agree that squad doesn't matter, he deserves the Hot. But 15 kills versus a bad squad hardly merits it.

Comment

Anyone who saw what Racka did knows he deserves player of the week. And get real, Racka is a better wb then every single one of you on any given day.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Anyone who saw what Racka did knows he deserves player of the week. And get real, Racka is a better wb then every single one of you on any given day.
                  Not if i get back and get active
                  Tobey Maguire got bit by a spider, me? Must’ve got bit by a goat

- The best player to every play the game....Will duel any 10* who thinks otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                    Lol exalt the reason why you stayed in so long is because burnt doesn't know where the forward arrow is on his pc. You was 0-3 in 2 minutes and everyone was laughing at you. I just wish burnt wasn't scared of his own shadow and rushed you out when you was 0-3 and he was 5-3. Thats why thunder won't win twl, they don't capitalise on their chances. If anyone is on 9 someone Who's on low deaths should rush in and suicide them out.
                    Props to Racka though, i knew he would win the moment thunder started to run and refused to shoot.
                    burnt doesnt know how to rush, and none of the players that were playing for thunder did either, hence why I came back quite easily...

the one mistake I made was vs obi who I misread his energy... which is a natural mistake when you havent played SS for two months... other than that, I would probably have never died out the whole game the way thunder played
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

nvm, this post was mean... not going there...

vys.. don't kill yourself over TW... take it easy son
                      Last edited by Exalt; 10-26-2009, 12:19 PM.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Anyone who saw what Racka did knows he deserves player of the week.

This.
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

he's terrible.
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                            he's terrible.
                            I'll put it this way....

If I saw some really really bad player like VFX clutch a TWLD game 1v2 and win it the way racka did, I would vote him as player of the week too. I don't think it matters whether you think he is good or not at that point.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              I'll put it this way....

If I saw some really really bad player like VFX clutch a TWLD game 1v2 and win it the way racka did, I would vote him as player of the week too. I don't think it matters whether you think he is good or not at that point.
                              my quote had nothing to do with that at all, i was quoting kid kaos

Comment

B4sERmaN94_X, Burnt, chuckle, Obi, Yakuza
                                vs
                                Exalt, Izor, RaCka, Regen, strong, Weak

I dont know, but looking at thunders line up, i fail to see a allstar-like opposition that is being discussed with this amazing result, if anything quicksands lineup looks better from the get go... so if ANYTHING you should not give racka the mvp, its the other quicksand guys who should get the NOT players of the week for putting racka in a position where he had to do a 1v2... got it champ?

Comment

Working...
                                X