No announcement yet.

LJ finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give a damn about this game much more than you. I run squads to keep this game active and alive, this is far more than you've done in the past 4 years. All you do these days is attempt to troll people who pissed you off in the past, and fail miserably. You're the troll now and it's sad you don't see this, you're blinded by hatred. you consistently make stuff up about me, and pandora, while providing 0 actual evidence and never admitting when you're clearly full of shit

Comment

All you do is insist that you are correct and everyone else is wrong and idiots. Seriously you are a total embarrassment to what trench wars used to be. Tiny is right the game is now about whatever squad can push and bully, and troll its way to decisions. I have no respect for you Zidane because for years on end you have shown how two faced you are. It used to be just you pestering me out of the blue in pms everytime I logged in. Then it became you messaging me in pub. Then it became you trashtalking. You are a huge troll and attention whore, you don't know to stfu and leave people alone who are not interested in talking to you - same can be said for a number of members on your squad. You don't know how to think outside your own point of view, and only believe in what serves you and your squad.

I have seen some of the most pathetic behavior this season by members of your squad. Whether its beam trolling any newbie he sees in pub, Steadman acting like the games biggest turd or you crying and whining everytime a decision doesn't favor you (mass whine and cry about the all-star rosters by Pandora players). Even roughs consistent trolling and attacks on Tiny's family or accusations of MM God "cheating" show how ridiculous the game has become when a leading squad is full of mid twentysome baby's who act like they are 15. Even your friend children is making fun of you. Look how many Pandora players come in to whine and cry during every thread here. Back in the day we had trashtalking but it was a small sideshow to games, now its the main event.

Many players on Pandora clearly have no respect or value for wanting a "legitimate win". Many of the best players, quality staff members etc have departed the game. The friendly players that we used to see around the zone creating fun squads and playing for the love of the game, have moved on to better places. This comes from someone who actually gives a dam about the zone and would like to see it grow and thrive. Tired of your bullshit, immature behavior and retarded ways. Grow up retard.
      That summed it up. It all flys over your head though - You can only think one way.

Do you think because you play lots and run a squad its gives you the right act like a disparaging little shit? Being active means nothing when you have a negative effect on the zone with the way you and members of your squad conduct yourself.

I have posted my point of view enough times. Like I said in the LB thread I am going to let this rest. Nothing positive will come of it.

In conclusion eat shit Zidane.

- Rule

Comment

I am glad you're done because i think this zone has seen enough of your insanely stupid posts, do us all a favor and actually be done for good

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          I am glad you're done because i think this zone has seen enough of your insanely stupid posts, do us all a favor and actually be done for good
          Wishful thinking Zidane. I am still going to be around from time to time. Now stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            I give a damn about this game much more than you. I run squads to keep this game active and alive, this is far more than you've done in the past 4 years. All you do these days is attempt to troll people who pissed you off in the past, and fail miserably. You're the troll now and it's sad you don't see this, you're blinded by hatred. you consistently make stuff up about me, and pandora, while providing 0 actual evidence and never admitting when you're clearly full of shit

I hope you're alright zidane.. wherever you may be

Last edited by Rise Against; 04-03-2014, 11:10 PM.
            M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

heh,

if you think that i was listening to your advice, zidane, then you're badly mistaken. i can make my own decisions and conclusions, there's absolutely no reason for me to listen to the advice of other people if i can think for myself. if someone states something and backs it up with facts, i have no option but to accept it. there was only one reason why this thread blew up and that is because of constant trolling by various players (even from non-pandora people) and me / rule having different points of view. if we went by the rules, the substition was the correct decision by LF and the only fair thing do, even if he started having issues mid-game. if anything, we should blame the rules, not each other.

all things considered, this league was running semi-smoothly until the final day. thanks for taking your time and hosting it, reckful. i know you got a lot of hate from people who don't appreciate all your work; it's hard to run a league with everyone complaining about the smallest things.

i think it's time to lock this thread, though it shouldn't matter as no one will do troll responses anymore -- hopefully.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                X