100 Top Javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kess View Post
    i was wrong about lb, what and embarassment.. and i didnt say i was retiring, i said i might.

dunno what u mean with the second sentence, i hardly talk about him in public, and if anything, i wanna beat the guy. there is not a single person on tw that i will ass kiss, i dont bow down to anyone, even if they are better than me.

its not controversial, its an opinion. the thing is that not putting ease as #1 is valid, id do the same. he as won the most, title wise, but he aint the BEST jav ive seen and played agaisnt, definitely top 5, not #1.

and he certainly doesnt need you to prop him up 24/7 like u do, especially with these ridiculous graphics, have some self respect.

lol you're definitely right on that point, guy's ego is bigger than the sun man, surprised he can still play this game with his mouse/kb in orbit around him
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      4. Turban - This guy lags so bad that even if he's bad he'll probably mvp the game
      i still can't get over turban's lag. it's so perfect.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

thanks !

Comment

what about cres

dude was on hit
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

you guys must have all forgotten I'm a TWLJ Champ
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

This is my opinion as the back to back LJ Champ (and Current finals MVP so take it with a grain of salt knowing i know more than you)

Javs
              1. Ease - This guy has won like every single TWLJ. I don't think hes ever lost a game. He reminds me of myself
              2. Zidane - Definitely the second best jav of all time. I say that knowing that i'm better than everyone
              3. Rough & Amputate - Definitely the 3rd best javs of all time. These guys have won about 15 lj titles, Extremely skilled individuals who have probably lost about 2 games in their whole life
              4. Turban - This guy lags so bad that even if he's bad he'll probably mvp the game
              5. Dreamwin - An absolute menace in ship 2. He's probably mvp'd about 90% of the games he's played. Definitely top 5 material
              6. Tsunami - The greatest elim jav of all time.
              7. Steadman - He's won 100% of the lj games he's played. Not even ease has a winning percent as good as him. He's certainly the 7th best jav of all time
              Never seen as many "bests of all time" in one list before. Most positive, inspirational, sexy list I've ever seen. Best top 7 list of all time
              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                you guys must have all forgotten I'm a TWLJ Champ
                Same. Except I won 2x. Suck it ginger.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                  Same. Except I won 2x. Suck it ginger.
                  Racist creature.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                    what about cres

dude was on hit
                    ye y am i not on this list? im a 3x twdt-j champ and 1 time twlj runner up (sweet representin shoutouts to marge n eelam)
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

old thread

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...D-LJ-as-of-NOW!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i've been climbing the corporal ladder like crazy!

Comment

lol

Didn't think I would have make it to the list 7 years ago
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

This is my opinion as the back to back LJ Champ (and Current finals MVP so take it with a grain of salt knowing i know more than you)

Javs
                            1. Ease - This guy has won like every single TWLJ. I don't think hes ever lost a game. He reminds me of myself
                            2. Zidane - Definitely the second best jav of all time. I say that knowing that i'm better than everyone
                            3. Rough & Amputate - Definitely the 3rd best javs of all time. These guys have won about 15 lj titles, Extremely skilled individuals who have probably lost about 2 games in their whole life
                            5. Dreamwin - An absolute menace in ship 2. He's probably mvp'd about 90% of the games he's played. Definitely top 5 material
                            6. Tsunami - The greatest elim jav of all time.
                            7. Steadman - He's won 100% of the lj games he's played. Not even ease has a winning percent as good as him. He's certainly the 7th best jav of all time
                            Really lol - Ease is a good player now, but we have had far more dominant players in the past, and you did say all time :P

Plague_Rabbit - Litterally the best jav full stop, 2dragons very strong jav, Deny (Ashun), DanyelDenyo, so on so forth..

I guess of new javs this list is ok, but its dependent on many things - 1 the "best javs" have the best teams, and therefore more likely to do better. ie. Dreamwin is a good team jav, but not as good 1v1, so as a JAV he probably shouldn't be top 5 if that makes sense.

Comment

yo those old javs have nothing on ease you're dumb as fk

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                                yo those old javs have nothing on ease you're dumb as fk
                                Hilk smash.

TBH ease isn't THAT great, he just aims, dodges, and plays better than anybody else.
                                sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X