No announcement yet.

100 Top Javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having seen pretty much everyone from the early days till today (except plague rabbit), on sheer raw talent and on his prime, Merce.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
      Ok, so goes without ...
      Fny u make urself top 20.
      U should not even b in top 200

Comment

WTF is this bollocks? Is this a top 100 javs for a different zone or something? Don’t recognise one name in this list, maybe I have been inactive.
        Would get a more accurate top 100 than this if you just got most kills in twlj stats.
        Here is my Top 10 javs of all time:
        1> Sieni – the greatest guy that ever lived. He was so inspirational, never lost his cool. Could be outnumbered 5 to 1 and he would still be smirking cos he had something up his red trousers, be it a sil or a jav bomb.
        2> Gambler v2 – this guy is a retard crackhead yet is up there as the greatest jav I have ever witnessed. He has a heart of gold and he never spawns or trolls anyone. He is awful at warbird though. He is so sensitive that he cries at night about that. Which is why he only gets second place.
        3> Michelle!! – who knew girls were good at games? Flying around so gracefully almost hypnotic.
        4> Sir Chrono – he is on squad dice and right now he has 23-3 in pub. Enough said.
        5> J-B-Inc – JB plays full of hate. Its got him to rank 5 but it also is a barrier for him. If he could learn composure he could be so much better.
        6> luv smelly cow poop – This guys reputation needs no explanation. We all know him.
        7> Ison – this guy was kidnapped by a traveling circus act back in about 2005. Although he never actually javed, I suspect if he had, he would have def been the best at it. for the fact he never javed, he only gets #7.
        8> Andy Steel – few seasons ago this guy MVPed every single match he was in. if the world saw more of him and he played more games, he would prob be #1.
        9> Ricko – He has a twlj medal.
        10> Ardour – I am not as good as listed above but am up there. I am well good. Fastest Jafbird that efa lived. 2fast2furious. My understanding of jav physics makes it like a second language to me. I know shots that no one has even done before. I dont want to do them because then everyone will know.
        Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
        TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
          WTF is this bollocks? Is this a top 100 javs for a different zone or something? Don’t recognise one name in this list, maybe I have been inactive.
          Would get a more accurate top 100 than this if you just got most kills in twlj stats.
          Here is my Top 10 javs of all time:
          1> Sieni – the greatest guy that ever lived. He was so inspirational, never lost his cool. Could be outnumbered 5 to 1 and he would still be smirking cos he had something up his red trousers, be it a sil or a jav bomb.
          2> Gambler v2 – this guy is a retard crackhead yet is up there as the greatest jav I have ever witnessed. He has a heart of gold and he never spawns or trolls anyone. He is awful at warbird though. He is so sensitive that he cries at night about that. Which is why he only gets second place.
          3> Michelle!! – who knew girls were good at games? Flying around so gracefully almost hypnotic.
          4> Sir Chrono – he is on squad dice and right now he has 23-3 in pub. Enough said.
          5> J-B-Inc – JB plays full of hate. Its got him to rank 5 but it also is a barrier for him. If he could learn composure he could be so much better.
          6> luv smelly cow poop – This guys reputation needs no explanation. We all know him.
          7> Ison – this guy was kidnapped by a traveling circus act back in about 2005. Although he never actually javed, I suspect if he had, he would have def been the best at it. for the fact he never javed, he only gets #7.
          8> Andy Steel – few seasons ago this guy MVPed every single match he was in. if the world saw more of him and he played more games, he would prob be #1.
          9> Ricko – He has a twlj medal.
          10> Ardour – I am not as good as listed above but am up there. I am well good. Fastest Jafbird that efa lived. 2fast2furious. My understanding of jav physics makes it like a second language to me. I know shots that no one has even done before. I dont want to do them because then everyone will know.
          it better than "mhz"/"metal headz" her list, whoever that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
            Racist creature.
            fny how celes think redheads = race

Comment

Interesting to see that my name came up on the old list haha
              1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Ease - Very good but overrated Jav, top 15. Would talk trash and get his ass handed to him back in the day. Led squads during a time period when a lot of the game's best players/squads had retired/ended. Anyone who thinks that Pandora back to backing in LJ is a major accomplishment has a delusional viewpoint on the quality and competition level of the leagues now.
                Zidane - Might crack the top 100, but that would be being very generous. Garbage person, garbage jav.
                Rough & Amputate - Clearly superior javs to everyone else on the list except Ease - better players in their primes. But definitely not in their prime anymore. Would put Amp over rough.
                Turban - This guy lags so bad sums it all up. Putting him in any genuine list of the games top javs is a joke.
                Dreamwin - Overrated and laggy. Does a good job polishing the knobs of his teammates. Even his best bud maketso has called him out for being two faced.
                Tsunami - LOL@ greatest elim jav. Garbage.
                Steadman - One of the game's biggest losers. Anyone who has seen this guy talking in game knows what a retard he is. He defines and sums up many of new generation of players
                Everyone has the opinions based on who they have played with, what they have seen etc., what years they played, who they dislike ^ lol

Best javs I have played with Demonfaze & Psymorph. Jav Props to Sika, Amp, Rough, Fireballz, Reaver, Joe (R.I.P.) and too many others to name.

Alot of dice javs stand out strong collectively with great teaming where individually Mega stands out most. Dice evolved from its early shabbier, laggier - (annul, herc, merce, cape) (TWL banned) Shriek version. Highly effective teaming, bulleting etc.

Lots of different players shined in years past in leagues (TWL and TWD), elims etc and depending on what squad's you played with. Some guys never got to play on dominate squads but stood out individually.

Others get way to much props in my opinion. Mhz might crack top 100 all time - once again that would be being very generous as he has never done much in leagues. 24 gets great props as an individual jav, a javduel jav, a special events jav - but has not shined at all come playoff time, and spent many seasons playing on non contenders.

Some players who are wbs like Apok, Deez Nuts etc clearly have that multiship jav ability but no deep passion for javs. Blood for example used to be an amazing player - elims, leagues etc, but a lot of people only remember him from his late days when he was not in his prime

Fireballz was a aggressive dominating jav presence. Wb was originally his thing, but when he focused on javs he was a very aggressive smart jav. People forget about him as hes been gone forever. Fireballz, Demonfaze, Rough, Amp – some of the game’s most dominating javs via Syndicate – have not seen a better lineup.

-F- players - Sika, Domi, Disqualifier all great javs who were dominating Pre-TWL and have been inactive for 10+ seasons. Alot of new age players remember an older declining -F- and not the original powerhouse. Alot of hater's threw dirt on Sika's name, but he was clearly one of the best to play this game.

Plague Rabbit was a 10 year old Jav Phenom who disappeared eons ago.

Disoblige players collectively showed great teaming creating a minor miracle and beating a dominating stacked Elusive squad in season 6 via better teaming.
                Siege had an amazing presence in game in early days. Definitely a wb squad but anyone who saw so called wbs like Banzi (doesn't even make Mhz list LOL), Blood, Fieryfire in their prime playing elim javs - when elim was genuinely and truly a competitive event knew how good they were, great multishippers. Banzi used to kill elims back to back to back.

Back in day Psymorph was one of the most dominating javs, but he never had a real interest in the leagues. His performance in season 5 LJ finals stands out individually as one of the best and was a huge factor in a then underdog Elusive becoming the first LJ champions. Joe also played a big part that year too. Players like Spam, 2dragons, Path of Daggers all come to mind as being talented oldies in their day.

Demonfaze was a beast in javs and wbs (his love), he had some amazing clutch performances, in his relatively short time period of playing game he dominated. Anyone else remember his clutch outnumbered performance in finals?

League Javs at its best like wbs, base etc is a team game. Everyone on the starting line and subs contributes. Many others carry the squad via activity, support etc. Many different players shine and step up. Leadership contributes huge by creating highly effective active squads.

Not trying to bash leagues now but what it is now is a ghost of the past. A month after the twd reset (with this being the last one before TWL) Less then 200 players have a TWJD played, only 27 have more than 10 games played. 15 squads have played a TWJD game, but only 8 of them have more than 10 played. In that context it’s hard to give new age jav's real props, as the league is near dead and has been for years. With this sort of activity and decline there is no real training ground for new players to grow. It is what it is, and its good that its still rolling on route to TWL Season 19.

- Rule
                Last edited by Rule; 07-29-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Do the top 100 annoying players next so i can get mentioned :P
                  Last edited by Fork; 07-29-2014, 06:19 PM.
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Old players love coming back to the game and talking about how the competition is bad now, but when they try to play they get destroyed (Example: Rule on real/fierce, blood on rampage 2007+ and many many more). You discount our lj wins but we beat teams full of previous lj champs (something you also failed to do). I think most people who played and watched TWLJ last year would have said it was a very competitive league. There were 6 teams with a real shot at winning lj (pandora, dice, value, fierce, juans, revenge), all of them having multiple previous lj champs. For example one of the years Syndicate won lj it was against Pallies in the finals, and Pallies whole line consisted of javs who are extremely mediocre (Mattey played twlj finals). I would say pandora's win vs real javs is about 20x more impressive than beating mattey. The old generation is always spewing nonsense, mostly because they're upset they can't play anymore and partially because every "generation" wants to be the best.

Also in terms of the TWJD scene there is definitely less people playing but the quality of the players is much stronger overall. There are no "Free wins", every single team has a chance to win, back in say 2003-2010 there were so many garbage teams that it may have looked more competitive but it was always the same people that actually had a chance to win. Just off the top of my head I can list a few squads with actual good javs on it: thunder, brutal, enemy, fierce, spirit, sweet, gun. every single one of these teams have javs that have been considered good recently or are still good

the hypocrisy is strong with this one and i'm not a tiny bit surprised. Everyone has their opinion, for example i wouldn't put you in top 50 of javs of all time but maybe someone else would. overall good read
                    Last edited by zidane; 07-29-2014, 06:24 PM. Reason: Added list of competitive jav squads right now

Comment

can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Zidane on Zidane
                        Zidane - Definitely the second best jav of all time. I say that knowing that i'm better than everyone
                        Good example of how much this kid has his head up his ass. Started playing in 2005 (post TW golden age) has kicked around on over 118 previous squads ( far less with multiples). First LJ title season 12, as a thunder bencher, not included on the roster. Additional titles with Pandora over the last two seasons when competition was at an all time low. Curb stomped in game for years. Generally considered a joke. Claim to fame the line "suh suh g" and acting like a 13 year old.

Current goal for TWL season 19 help revive Thunder and claim the competition is out of this world (when less then 30 players - a squad have more then ten games played in jd).

Notes:

Season 18 - two squads with a shot in lj finals Dice and Pandora, and we all know what happened in finals.
                        The year Syndicate faced Pallies in final was one where Synd steamrolled everyone else - facing tougher opponents then Pallies enroute to finals.

Real was a one season squad that was made in 3 months and made it to finals in two leagues. A squad that crushed Zidane's thunder in semi-finals.
                        Fierce has always been a wb based squad and will likely always remain that way unless it has a focused active dedicated jav cap who will avoid fatal recruiting mistakes like Shock Therapy, etc

Was thinking of some underdog players that come to mind from newer generation one would be Roiwerk.

JS is right - TW is a generational thing. Alot of newer type players never saw TW at its peak. And in turn older players moved on from the game or continued on a very limited basis.
                        The way jav league play evolved from early days was fascinating to watch, as squads enhanced and developed team play strats. TWD (and pre twd) at its peak had thousands of players involved, playing 10 TWD games in a day was not hard to accomplish. Anyone claiming that the leagues are what they used to be, is delusional.

Comment

loool "suh suh g" - I remember coming back from my first year of college and that shit was starting to pick up. good riddance

In terms of dueling? Current javs might have a shot at the top of these lists - because tw pop is shrinking, and squad-based play is losing focus to individual play. It's easier to duel endlessly in ?go duel than it is to get 6-10 people online for a dd/jd.

But rule mentioned "team-based strats" and their development - this is something I remember very clearly, hanging out in twd arenas back in the day. It seemed like squads didn't get reputation based on their players, rather, players gained reputation once they reached the level of play necessary to join a squad. (I wasnt around for the creation of alot of these squads, but I did see squads like Elusive, -Final-, Light play games) It didn't matter who was playing, if you twd'd against Light, or Diso, your chances of winning were miniscule. If you couldn't get on these powerhouse squads, you tried to make your own powerhouse squad... but it was always in terms of "the squad". The prevailing belief was it didn't matter who the individuals were, if they could come together and learn team dynamics then they would crush it. That's the mindset Jeenyuss and I always talked about when he started Penetrate.

So it's hard to discuss older players in terms of "best ever" because alot of them didn't sit around dueling endlessly, they had teams they developed and got great with. Alot of their raw talent and skill is hidden away in the team dynamics of the squad that many of them are permanently associated with.

I guess it also forced alot of them to develop skills necessary for teamwork, like not being absolute douchebags.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

my list wasn't meant to be taken as a serious list, i just merely put pandora's lj line from last season. Real was absolute garbage only beat thunder because half our line didnt show to the match (including ease), real then proceeded to choke finals in epic fashion and get curb stomped 50-20 in ld finals (worse loss in finals history). Rule you're absolute garbage and all your lj wins have been against god awful competition, vs actual javs you've always been a complete shitter/bencher. It sucks to be in your situation since the only squad you seem to like is fierce and we all know you would bench on fierce. You could make a squad again but no one likes you so that would fail harder than real did. I recommend you to get a new personality and perhaps get good at this game

Comment

Cry me a river Zidane. Your an embarrassment to all the legit players who made this game worthwhile in years past.
                              As long as you keep acting like the games #1 asswipe I will point it out lol.

Comment

lawl I should be ahead of weak! I have a ld medal too..

Comment

Working...
                                X