No announcement yet.

TWL 7 squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YA EAGLES4LIFE, i so hope they win this weekend, they deserve to atleast GO to teh superbowl.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

UPSET : OMG DOWNLOAD IN VALUE (AND A2M)
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
      zzz

Comment

TWL season 7

TWL season 7 will be by far the most competitive TWL season ever, with 4 or 5 squads per league capable of winning all the marbles, and there is also potential for many other decent squads to pull surprises during the post-season.

TWL-D:
        The big dogs here are -Final-, Value, Syndicate and Shriek (if they dont dissolve), with squads such as Pallies, Disoblige, Dragonguard, Grapevine and Sk8 that have the potential to upset the big 4. Melee does not have the talented players it possessed last season, and they will fall back to the bottom of the league. I expect Ancients and Pirates to pull off some upsets, but this league will be mainly dominated by the big 4.

TWL-J:
        Again, most of the action revolves around the top javelin teams such as -Final-, Syndicate, Shriek, and Disoblige (however, I don't expect them to win TWL-J again since the other contenders have deeper, more consistant lineups). Value is trying to work on its jav lineup so we will see in a couple of months if their jav game has improved. Pallies also has a decent jav lineup, but too dependant on a handful of players unlike the main contenders. Pirates seems to be able to compete with the big guys in this league, so I expect them to pull off a major upset during the season, and this statement could also apply to Sk8, whom have a competitive jav lineup. I'm still questioning the rest of the teams' capability to not dissolve until TWL starts.

I'm not qualified to talk about basing, but if Light did it with me , -Final- will do it with me again, TWL-B champs baby!
        The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Alcoholism to win TWL everything
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

seems Download join'd Value, as well as a2m, so they are improving there jav lineup. ALthough i think they need a few more or they'll also be relying on the same 5 guys week in week out.

As for diso, i dont believe they'll win TWLJ again either simply for what destroy said, they dont have a deep team, they have lemon and Desperate and Da1 as real true javs. The rest are basicaly basers or duelers turned into javs. And also the loss of Download to Value will hurt Diso VERY much this league, in all 3 leagues. Appleseed mite have to become active and start caring for diso to make it very far in the playoffs. (twlj) Just think they rely to much on a few guys. Just like in base they almost need WP to show up, but they always pull through tuff times and again will pull through this and do fine.

Destroy is rite this season will probably be the most competative bc u actualy have some talent spread around to different squads, of course the best clump together in those "big dawg" squads, but even like destroy said, pallies,diso,sk8,pirates all have a VEry good shot at playoffs in atleast 2 of the 3 leagues, and if not playoffs they will still be a contender to make a few upsets, those top dawgs will havta try to get there "A" lineup each and every week.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Pallies will fail miserably in TWLB.

EDIT: Well, I see us doing what whiterabbits did last season. Don't be surprised if we don't make the TWLB Playoffs. If our basing practice continues as it is right now (near zero), we have no chance.
              Last edited by Fruitang; 01-15-2004, 08:28 AM.

Comment

TWLD: I think value will win. I believe eRad can finally be on a winning squad after trying so many times to be a winner on the "2nd best squad" in tw. Syndicate and -Final- will be 2nd and 3rd with Grapevine, Pallies, Shriek, Ancients, Disoblige and Pirates being able to beat any of those top squads on any given day but most of the time wont unless changes are made.[list=1][*]Value[*]Syndicate[*]-Final-[*]Disoblige[*]Pirates[/list=1]TWLJ: Shriek, Syndicate, -Final-, Pirates, Disoblige, Ancients and Value are the squads i think that will be the squads you can count on to get to the playoffs with Sk8, Grapevine, and whiterabbits as the squads which can offer competitive games in the regular season and are able of upsetting the top squads but more than likely wont get any consideration for the playoffs. And in regards to whiterabbits, i've seen a few people list them as the suprise javs of the year but i dont think they will be as suprising as people think. I like whiterabbits and they got a few individual guys who are good javs but i don't think they've got the team effort together enough in javs yet to be a real threat. I hope they do get there though.[list=1][*]Syndicate[*]Shriek[*]-Final-[*]Pirates[*]Value[/list=1] TWLB: The usuals. Pallies/Disoblige final prediction with -Final-, whiterabbits, spastic and mambo as the other playoff squads... and even Syndicate, (i think basically everyone knows eventually they'll make a run for basing and be able to beat most of the basing squads out there) any of which can upset the top 2. Other noteables: Incuria, Rejected Basers, Sk8, Burning Rose and Pirates too i guess .[list=1][*]Disoblige[*]Pallies[*]whiterabbits[*]Spastic[*]Syndicate[/list=1] But this thread seems to be just another "let's see how many people think we'll win instead"-thread for the underdogs or "i wanna see my_squad4twl champs"-thread if you happen to be on one of the top 4-5 all around squads in TW. A better prediction thread would be: What legitimate competing squads will be around AFTER twl (in any league except basing, cus they all usually remain undissolved and TWLB seems to be just another annual event to them like BWC , no offense.)
                Last edited by Awesome; 01-15-2004, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Just wondering.. Inc = zer? wtf does that mean? On the other hand I am glad twl takes so long.. by that time zer will be back.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Seriously, I dont think Pirates will even come close to top 5 with their wbline...
                    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                    zzz

Comment

Re: TWL season 7

Originally posted by destroy
                      TWL season 7 will be by far the most competitive TWL season ever, with 4 or 5 squads per league capable of winning all the marbles, and there is also potential for many other decent squads to pull surprises during the post-season.

TWL-D:
                      The big dogs here are -Final-, Value, Syndicate and Shriek (if they dont dissolve), with squads such as Pallies, Disoblige, Dragonguard, Grapevine and Sk8 that have the potential to upset the big 4. Melee does not have the talented players it possessed last season, and they will fall back to the bottom of the league. I expect Ancients and Pirates to pull off some upsets, but this league will be mainly dominated by the big 4.

TWL-J:
                      Again, most of the action revolves around the top javelin teams such as -Final-, Syndicate, Shriek, and Disoblige (however, I don't expect them to win TWL-J again since the other contenders have deeper, more consistant lineups). Value is trying to work on its jav lineup so we will see in a couple of months if their jav game has improved. Pallies also has a decent jav lineup, but too dependant on a handful of players unlike the main contenders. Pirates seems to be able to compete with the big guys in this league, so I expect them to pull off a major upset during the season, and this statement could also apply to Sk8, whom have a competitive jav lineup. I'm still questioning the rest of the teams' capability to not dissolve until TWL starts.

I'm not qualified to talk about basing, but if Light did it with me , -Final- will do it with me again, TWL-B champs baby!
                      I'd have to say of all the predicitons these are the most accurate.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I see everybody is back on the Pallies Disoblige TWLB Final train - incase you haven't noticed they have a history thats growing long of not meeting each other in the finals, in fact the only thing they've ever met each other in the finals of was the very rushed and horribly put together TWLB cup.

So i'm saying one of them at least won't make TWLB Finals.

EDIT: I was surprised to hear download and a2m had joined Value so i took a look at twd.org and it seems download left diso almost a month ago (who knew)
                        Last edited by Nickname; 01-15-2004, 11:48 AM.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

its a glitch nickname, i left yesterday only
                          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Btw it's kinda not in place to do predictions like 4-5 months before league starts....a whole lotta ppl are gonna change squads, plus Im gonna force DL to come back, or he'll have to have a shotgun wedding and live with my annoying, ugly sister for the rest of his short life
                            Last edited by CrvenBan; 01-15-2004, 12:20 PM.
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

we both know uor sister is cash crven
                              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I just want to say that I'm glad everyone is underestimating Spastic.
                                sdg

Comment

Working...
                                X