No announcement yet.

Signup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope that the people involved with the organization of this Draft League actually care and do not abandon it in the middle of nowhere, just like the last Draft League that Pod organized 2/3 years ago.

Cooperation between staff, captains, and players is necessary in order for this to succeed.
    The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

When/if someone gets picked, will they get a ?message so they know that they've been picked and what they've been picked for?

~E
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I bet I'm a 30th round pick.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

good point about the ?message. I think we can do that. shouldn't be a big deal. New updated list of people signed up is up at the same location(read previous posts).

Comment

is there a forum or website that i dont knwo about for this draft? or is everyone just using twl fourms to talk about it?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Any info on who the famous caps are going to be? and gj with the draft league btw
              British> my 18th tomoz $$
              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

It would be kind of silly to base the draft league captains based on reputation, because there'd be arguments till next year. I proposed that captains of the top squads of the TWD ladder, but I'm not sure if that works seeing that TWD has not been reset yet. But saying this, I don't think the recent TWD standings will change much when the 2nd reset comes around.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                  is there a forum or website that i dont knwo about for this draft? or is everyone just using twl fourms to talk about it?
                  This is pretty much the forum for it, and I think that either RR/Phren/Pure is putting some sort of a quick website together for it. No word on what the address is yet.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Can people like volunteer to be captain?

Comment

I think so Sleepy.

Are we going to get a list as to who the caps are?

(every start placing bets on the first pick overall)
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I hope you guys can afford the contract I'm going to be asking for if I'm drafted early.

Comment

No website yet.. Though if u wanna get one going be my guest. Ok heres alittle update. Since there are alot of people signed up(over 300) I think we will go with 10 teams of 30 splitting it up into 2 divisions. Each consisting of 5 teams. There will be a round robin. the top teams out of the two divisions will play in a playoffs type of round. Any questions or comments let me know.

Comment

the worst thing that could happen would be to have some guy who talks to much from a pure basing squad trying to pick wbs and javs.

if you are really qualified to captain and do this, let pure know, this league is gonna depend on the players, not the staff to work, let's do it.
                            Last edited by Randedl; 01-29-2004, 04:19 AM.
                            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                            Philos> there is something about you
                            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Heres the website link again:

http://ranssi.paivola.net/~miku/twdt.html

Also, A time for saturday would be nice.

Comment

2:00 EST
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X