No announcement yet.

Signup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody snag me. I'll be gone tomorrow.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• i'll pick for you bram if you cant be there
      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
      Server> dont worry mirror
      Server> shark fits your tits
      Peace <ZH>> shut up
      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
      1:Hercules> im level 90
      1:Hercules> in 9d
      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

• good captain choices
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• a2m and mattey seem like good picks

Comment

• Or the captains could look at the current list and make their "dream list" and go off of that. And pick the highest guy available to them, so the draft would go very fast... Of course, this would be a smart idea, so it won't be followed... Though, I thought there were going to be 5 teams? I guess this has changed? So then the other captains yet to be would need to be told ahead of time.

Comment

• yea i'm going through the list and making a list of 100 or so players i wouldn't mind picking so that maybe by pick 21 or so i'll have to look at the remaining players not on my list
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• heads up to everybody, i hear blood has taken hellz's captain spot, other 4 will be figured out before the draft i hope
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• All solid cap choices so far.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• This may have been asked already, but what time of the day will it start?

edit: nevermind

edit 2: The draft will be tommorow at 2pm eastern time - P_L

Wait, tomorrow, Saturday? I thought it was said it will be Sunday the 1st?
                    Last edited by Adeon; 01-31-2004, 01:42 AM.
                    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

• On superbowl sunday? Good luck gettign any americans or canadians to show up.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• i'd show up, i hate the NFL =p

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
                          On superbowl sunday? Good luck gettign any americans or canadians to show up.
                          it's the superbowl, not the stanley cup finals

-a canadian

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Adeon
                            This may have been asked already, but what time of the day will it start?

edit: nevermind

edit 2: The draft will be tommorow at 2pm eastern time - P_L

Wait, tomorrow, Saturday? I thought it was said it will be Sunday the 1st?
                            He posted that message on Friday. Just because you didn't read it until Saturday doesn't mean it was posted on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                              He posted that message on Friday. Just because you didn't read it until Saturday doesn't mean it was posted on Saturday.
                              Um it isn't Saturday.

Edit: And that's the point, he did post it Friday, and he said the draft would be tomorrow (Saturday, Jan 31st), when the original post in this thread stated it would be Sunday Feb 1 or Feb 8th.
                              Last edited by Adeon; 01-31-2004, 04:02 AM.
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

• before i go to bed, this is the confirmed list so far:

a2m
                                anon
                                blood
                                bram
                                cuji
                                death row
                                mattey
                                nickname
                                randedl

the 10 cap is gonna be decided when myself or pure wake up i spose, plus subs for any captains who don't show.

ps. pure owes me one.
                                Last edited by Randedl; 01-31-2004, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X