TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unvote ixt

yeah i went back and looked at wickets inane statements too, you seem OK from him ranting about you.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• but for a fact turban has voted for himself multiple nights i dont know what the fk he is thinking

Comment

• problem being even if zeebu votes fis, we have a 3-3 tie with no one to break it unless soilderz logs in before phase change or turban decides to unvote himself. we don't want a no-lynch here.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• yeah im pretty tempted to vote fis

Comment

• but some real talk. if we are assuming 4 mafia and two have been taken out, leaving two remaining, what combo seems the most logical right now? turban fis? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post

Because he relays to jessup behind my back! Told me he was bomb so good thing i didn?t investigate him! Also i investigates zeebu and he came up dirty and he?s helping jessup bandwagon me! Zeebu was also blocked by someone so his claim is pure bullshit! So i felt jessup is godfather when he stuck up for jessup! So I?m willing to vote out zeebu because he came up as mafia! And if jessup isn?t godfather then he fell for mafia deception! Hello town i am creed the safty Forman aka investigator!
              how did wicket know that i was blocked by someone, you share that with your mafia buddy, fis?

Comment

• vote fis

Comment

• Hoping Willby will hold off long enough for Soilderz to login and possibly swap his vote. We can?t have a no lynch at this critical phase, and with turban essentially removing himself from the game, I?d rather lynch him than end in a tie. If phase change is imminent, I?ll switch my vote, but I?d rather lynch fis.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Fuck it, can?t even take the chance. Sigh.

unvote fis
                    vote turban

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'll hold off a bit longer because I never posted the vote tally, things are close, and this is annoying to do while at work.

Vote Tally:
                      fiS- 2 (ixt, Zeebu)
                      turban- 4 (fiS, Soilderz, turban, Voth)

Phase change as soon as I get home from work, 4 hours 45 minutes from now.
                      Last edited by WillBy; 04-03-2019, 06:45 PM. Reason: dumb forums eating my edits

Comment

• Uhhh? where's this fiS wagon coming from.
                        I don't even got anything to further add to my "defense".
                        Other than I noticed that ixt appears to hop on whoever to save his own butt (which isn't an uncommon reaction, but it is a desperate one), and he also got pretty emotional over it.

Lynching the one that doesn't intend to play might be a good deal, and Turban has been on my "scum list" for a while now because of the little contribution and the super scummy deputy with instant action claim.

unvote ixt; vote turban

Comment

• So before I go to bed... I kinda have a bad feeling lynching turb. :/ If the choice is modkill or lynch, I'd say the lynch is better, okay.
                          With Biet's investigation he can only be GF IF he's mafia, I've got my doubts here, he's been way too much in a "don't give a fuck" kind of mood for that.
                          I'm tempted to unvote but I don't want a tie or no-lynch.

Comment

• Unless you want to lynch yourself or ixt, I think we are screwed with turban. If I vote you, it?s a tie and a mafia win

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• My somber mood for my first day back was quickly lightened, as I ran into Oscar just shy of the gate, also arriving fashionably late.

"Hey bud, how are you holding up?" questioned Oscar.

"Okay I guess, just feels kind of aimless."

"Ready to get back to it?"

"I think so. Something to distract from the uhh.. quietness of it all." Kevin was well known as a talker.

"Where better to escape your feelings than TolksWagen? What's that saying Kevin had? Meet people from all over the world..."

"Not sure I've heard that one" I replied.

"Whatever. After you..." Oscar said, gesturing through the security gate.

I heard a buzz a few seconds after I walked through. I spun around to see Oscar, wide-eyed, with a horrified, speechless look on his face. The new deputy security guard patted him down, but froze when he got to his waist. Oscar's face turned from horrified to one of sickly, evil intentions. He reached underneath his jacket, pulled out a gun, pointed it directly at me, and...

... smiled. "It's been fun, Dwight."

He turned the gun on himself, and blew his brains across the security window.

Turban, aka Oscar the Aerodynamics Engineer, has killed himself. It's clear from this incident, and a backlog of some Skype messages to Jim and Creed that he was the Mafia Godfather.

Begin Night 6

Comment

• Well I?ll be damned. Turban, you suck.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X