No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with whos remaining, i want to listen to rodney still tho, as us 3 are considerably the remaining active people when the rest are dead af. even if rodney is scum, id probably move for searching for whos the lurker scum out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Well, I shot at BIET, and I got an unsuccessful message... again. Honestly, after that, i'm 100% checked out of this game. There's no reason at all that multiple killing roles are in this game, yet nobody actually dies to them. Roles like WillBy's don't exist in normal mafia for a reason, and players with protection abilities cannot protect themselves in normal mafia for a reason. Why do I even have a role if nobody can actually die to it? What is the point? I mine as well have been a vanilla townie.

VOTE: Rodney

Do whatever you want from here. All the active players are gone except me and ixt, and if he is scum, then I'm the last active townie left. I won't hold my breath as to what happens from here on out, because it's obvious my role is useless, and any town left are useless inactives as well. I'm guessing Rodney won't even be lynched today, and he will win the game over it. When scum can simply win by lynching all active players due to so many lurkers, and roles are made 100% useless by the game balance, then what is the point? I don't even care anymore at this point. I just want this game to end.
      u have my word, i am VT at the start, i am VT now. lets see, u shot at BIET...im fairly certain theres no possible way for any more power roles to exist over those that were mentioned, otherwise fiS really has to review how she organized this game. im rather interested in analyzing what possibly could have happened last night. out of the very slightest chance willby roleblocked you before his dying breath, but i think that idea is just stupid (since he already used his investigation ability, and then protecting ability). UNLESS fiS just straight up put all VT's with bulletproof, but BIET hasnt said much and id like him to speak up regarding recent developments. It's fairly interesting now what BIET's role could possibly be, but this is entirely under the assumption u DID take a shot at BIET. at this point, i think the so-called informant of willby needs to step up and risk it all at the table. we are limited in info now and only have info on exalt's strong suspicion on rodney and following his failed action on BIET. if no further info surfaces, i might also have no choice and only vote rodney, but ill wait. Mido is just playing the "oh i dont know how to play" card, undercut previously voiced support to vote rodney out (i think?) Missa randomly resurfaced at quite the interesting point so id like to hear her opinion too. Zeebu has yet to weigh in too, since due to everyone's experience he is unable to play that same card mido is running.

Directed to all remaining townies: If you care the least bit for a town win, THEN CONTRIBUTE AND FIND WHOS THE LURKERS AMONG US. if not, we're sitting ducks.

Comment

• Ok I'm gonna come out of the shadows. I am the tracker who strategized with willby. He was the one I was most sure was a townie. And he gave me two very good targets on night 2 and 3.

Night 1: soilderz stayed home.
        Night 2: voth visited field. I was pretty sure he was mafia but turned out to be a SK. Oh well town is closer to victory.
        Night 3: Biet visited Willby.

vote BIET
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• im probably dead tonight but this seemed dead so wanted to add a bit of something.

Comment

• Originally posted by midoent View Post
            Ok I'm gonna come out of the shadows. I am the tracker who strategized with willby. He was the one I was most sure was a townie. And he gave me two very good targets on night 2 and 3.

Night 2: voth visited field. I was pretty sure he was mafia but turned out to be a SK. Oh well town is closer to victory.

vote BIET
            So are we to believe that you JUST SO HAPPENED to target the person that killed Will the night of his death? Out of everyone left that could be bad, you were that lucky? Why did you choose BIET of all people to target that night? Hmm.

Comment

Ok I'm gonna come out of the shadows. I am the tracker who strategized with willby. He was the one I was most sure was a townie. And he gave me two very good targets on night 2 and 3.

vote BIET
              This is juicy information

Time to get this out there

I am Town Nurse (Vengeful)

I find it pretty poetic for fis to make the nurse vengeful in wake of a doctors death. I am the backup doctor and have been protecting since N2. My role was in effect after soldierz died N1.
              First time playing with a vengeful modifier but from how its described is that if i get lynched i kill whoever makes the deciding vote. A little OP if you ask me since i could just protect myself every night and then have a chance to take scum with me if im lynched but i doubt fis predicted soil dying N1 and my role being in play for the entire game.
              I even slightly hinted towards it last day phase hoping town would catch on without me having to all out claim.

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

its in towns best interest for me to hold off on claiming for as long as possible, pushing me to claim will be the death of town

N1: Vanilla no action
              N2: Protect Myself
              N3: Protect Exalt

This is why i thought it was so funny when exalt came out with this grand reveal that i would be the Godfather. If you actually are a Town Vigi and shot at me both night 1 and night 2 i can explain N2 since i was protecting myself but N1 i have no clue what would have stopped your action on me which is why i began to think maybe there is a busdriver out there.
              After you claimed Vigi i was unsure on how to read it. At first i thought you were the SK if voth would had actually flipped Psych. The fact Voth flipped town almost confirmed maybe you are the vigi and those were real results. I do agree with Undercut saying having 3 killing roles capable of killing on N1 is a little insane. I assumed you would be targetted tonight and i was hoping i could block it and have the tracker follow me to you to verify.
              Didn't really go as planned there as willby ended up dying but im assuming they were scared of his multi role capabilities.
              I wanted to hold off on claiming for as long as i physically could because i know i become a target after coming out with my role. I can protect myself each night and survive the mafia but if im not blocking actual kills im useless.

Now if you guys will finally hop off my nuts i have business to attend to
              Either midoent is the real tracker or he is scum trying to come out and claim tracker before the real one does now that Willby can't verify who is who. Biet, do you have a counter to these claims?

Vote: Biet

Big Chill

Comment

• Willby gave me the name BIET. I went over his posts he was like the 6th or 7th person to vote for the_paul which could've been a vote to steer away suspicion. I had doubts but trusted willby's experience in this game.

OK, either I am lying and am scum thus you all can lynch me whenever or I am telling the truth and will probably killed at night.

Comment

• this indeed is juicy info. thank god more people are stepping up. hmm then BIET is outed today looks like, and i believe the info (unless someone else has something to say otherwise) since willby was fairly confident in the info given to him. secondly, as i previously voiced before my read on mido is that sure he still is somewhat quiet, but from the intro of the game he is giving me a more pro-town vibe compared to the previous game. personally, i feel like either the nurse claim is false, or the vigi claim itself. sorry exalt just putting it out there to somewhat question the vigi claim athough u seemingly attempted to provide the most info for analysis. But, i dont think this phase is up for that discussion just quite yet.

vote BIET

Comment

vote BIET
                    in response to Missa. willby guided him with who to check, mido did not do it on his own accord.

Comment

• one other reason willby gave me for voting Biet is that he was a lot more active the previous game

Comment

• Correction: One other reason willby gave me the name biet

Comment

• my gut feeling is BIET is gonna end up like turban last game, dam staffers are too busy with other stuffs.

Comment

Willby gave me the name BIET. I went over his posts he was like the 6th or 7th person to vote for the_paul which could've been a vote to steer away suspicion. I had doubts but trusted willby's experience in this game.

OK, either I am lying and am scum thus you all can lynch me whenever or I am telling the truth and will probably killed at night.
                            Well, I had to ask! I don't think you'd risk role claiming and all that other stuff. This is basically just me hopefully trusting Will from the grave so his death results in two baddies getting out.
                            I still also feel strongly about following Exalt's lead with Rodney, now that he has given a reason. I'm not entirely sure he is a vigilante, but considering how (understandably) angry he has been over failing to get kills literally every night, I can't help but give his thoughts on it some credit.

Also, did I miss something or has Rodney failed to address a reason why he thinks he may not have died TWICE when shot at? Anything you'd like to claim before you end up lynched, next?

Vote: BIET

FOR WILLBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Well, I had to ask! I don't think you'd risk role claiming and all that other stuff. This is basically just me hopefully trusting Will from the grave so his death results in two baddies getting out.
                              I still also feel strongly about following Exalt's lead with Rodney, now that he has given a reason. I'm not entirely sure he is a vigilante, but considering how (understandably) angry he has been over failing to get kills literally every night, I can't help but give his thoughts on it some credit.

Also, did I miss something or has Rodney failed to address a reason why he thinks he may not have died TWICE when shot at? Anything you'd like to claim before you end up lynched, next?

Vote: BIET

FOR WILLBY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Did you miss my entire post above where i claimed and gave my night actions?? Ya big dummy
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Did you miss my entire post above where i claimed and gave my night actions?? Ya big dummy
                                Yeah, I probably had a reply halfway typed out and left it sit and then finished it later and didn't see anyone posted during the in between :P MY BAD, MAN

Comment

Working...
                                X