X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    and fiS u missed something to clarify. roles will be revealed upon lynch and night death? correct?
    Regular game mechanics.

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    My question is this: Why did Undercut, the_paul, and WillBy have no problems going after ixt, but Rodney didn't seem to get any suspicion from them. Why? The same goes for people like midoent who haven't even mentioned Rodney as being neither here nor there. I'm suspicious of the motives here, because they say Rodney is low-hanging fruit while seemingly ignoring that ixt is as well.
    I have absolutely no problem going after ixt or rodney as I think we stand to learn quite a bit from either of them being lynched. I placed my vote on ixt because voth seemed incredibly quick to jump off him the second he read my post.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    oh exalt posted in the middle of that. if it wasnt clear my post was to undercut's

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    one word sums up this last post in response to voth: retaliatory. but in a townie view or a scum view, my amateur read probably isnt suitable for that. but of course the vote is on me, id think of it more scum than town but since im not a power role its not for me to judge

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Soilderz says he thinks Rodney and ixt are both town, which may be true. I agree that ixt looks like the easy lynch right now, which scum no doubt are taking advantage of if he is town. He's the low-hanging fruit right now. There's only been a few players who have actively defended ixt in any way, namely Soilderz, Voth, and I. I guess I could add field in there for voting Rodney instead of ixt in his post, but he wasn't defending ixt at all.

As for Rodney, he also seems to be an easy lynch/low-hanging fruit based on the vote count, yet here's a few quotes I've seen (I removed everything in them except the parts about Rodney):

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
    I'm also failing to see a real reason to vote for rodney other than the fact that he voted for willby seemingly out of nowhere. He hasn't had a chance to defend himself yet and this wagon on him is just based on his inactiveness.
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Rodney not defending himself is making him an easy target, as evidenced by ixt?s vote above. I?d like to hear from Biet too, he said he?d be inactive but nobody piled up on him, and everyone went for Rodney instead. Interesting...
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Rodney had a wagon off a single throwaway post. Could go either way, not nearly enough to read into there. I'm betting a mafioso or two on that wagon regardless of his allegiance. Much more info in his second post, even if I dont necessarily agree with some of his reads (too early to tell)
    There may be more, but these all stood out to me as obvious defenses of Rodney, compared to obvious defenses of ixt by Soilderz, Voth, and I

Here's the kicker for me: WillBy and the_paul and Undercut have bllindly defended Rodney while attacking ixt, not having tried to figure out Rodney's alignment or anything about him in the process. Compare that with Voth voting for ixt and myself having questioned/attacked him for his behavior.

My question is this: Why did Undercut, the_paul, and WillBy have no problems going after ixt, but Rodney didn't seem to get any suspicion from them. Why? The same goes for people like midoent who haven't even mentioned Rodney as being neither here nor there. I'm suspicious of the motives here, because they say Rodney is low-hanging fruit while seemingly ignoring that ixt is as well.

At this point, Rodney is my pick mostly because of how players have responded to him being the counter-wagon to ixt. Nobody really defended ixt in a way that seemed like scum team behavior, yet that can be interpreted as such with Rodney defenders. When everyone in the game attacks ixt, even when he roleclaims (as bad as it may be), but many defend Rodney while he hasn't, it makes me suspicious. Day 1 lynches are always blind to a certain extent, but you can at least try to make it less so through analysis. Rodney getting a pass doesn't sit well with me.

Also, I may actually be game for voting Undercut instead. I'm hoping Rodney posts again to give some sort of response to everything going on so far. He claimed a few players like midoent are scum, yet those players are voting ixt instead of him. I want to know what he thinks that means. I also want to know what he thinks of BIET and Undercut not voting either ixt or him, since if ixt was scum with them, wouldn't they be voting Rodney by now?

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Undercut just literally paraphrased Exalt?s feelings on ixt and even on a day one lynch. His post had nothing original or insightful, just regurgitation of already said ideas.

To top it off, he still did not place a vote.

I am really starting to smell scum here. He knew the pressure was mounting and he showed up to offer a half-assed version of what everyone has already said over and over.

I am not sure how many people will jump on this with me, if any, but I do not feel good about ixt anymore because I think he really is that dumb. Like, seriously.

unvote ixt
    vote undercut
    I guess I deserve this for trying to get some kind of feelings into the thread after being inactive for most of the first phase, however you were quite quick to jump off the ixt train the second you thought you could get a train going on somebody other than him or rodney.

Vote: Ixt

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied

Undercut just literally paraphrased Exalt?s feelings on ixt and even on a day one lynch. His post had nothing original or insightful, just regurgitation of already said ideas.

I am really starting to smell scum here. He knew the pressure was mounting and he showed up to offer a half-assed version of what everyone has already said over and over.

I am not sure how many people will jump on this with me, if any, but I do not feel good about ixt anymore because I think he really is that dumb. Like, seriously.

unvote ixt
    vote undercut
    so ur saying u felt good about me once? funny i cant find that anywhere, but k xdxd

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Well first off I'd like to apologize for my inactivity over this first phase, the last few days of my life were a bit hectic and I didn't really get to read much of these last few pages until now.

As for this statement I never actually defended rodney, I simply wanted to give him a shot to defend himself as the wagon on him seemed to come from his inactivity more than anything else. As for why I hesitated on voting for ixt despite calling him out on wanting to be investigated so early was because I still thought there might be some chance that he was town and just playing scared. He got voted on and then seemed to just flail about without anyone willing to help him. It seems like if he was mafia his buddies would have come to his rescue and tried to deflect some of the heat off him instead of watching him make a fool of himself. I'm not entirely buying his claim of bulletproof but I don't think anyone is at this point either.

All that being said, I am with exalt on a day one lynch will probably provide us with some kind of info rather than waiting a day and getting nothing out of a scum kill.

This post by mido just leaves me completely baffled and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. His vote for ixt tied things back up between him and rodney and his reasoning leaves quite a bit to be desired. Is this mido trying to save his scum buddy rodney or is he just against a lynch or what?
    Call it a gut feeling. The way he speaks up. I was actually thinking of voting Rodney too but atm if I was to choose scum out of the 13 players id have to choose ixt. I might choose to vote a less active player like Paul, Missa, Biet and you too lol. What about you? who are you voting for?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    And as a side note, I did not switch to Rodney because at this time I do not get a big scum vibe from him. I am fairly undecided, some parts are scummy while others are not. This Undercut though....

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Well first off I'd like to apologize for my inactivity over this first phase, the last few days of my life were a bit hectic and I didn't really get to read much of these last few pages until now.

As for this statement I never actually defended rodney, I simply wanted to give him a shot to defend himself as the wagon on him seemed to come from his inactivity more than anything else. As for why I hesitated on voting for ixt despite calling him out on wanting to be investigated so early was because I still thought there might be some chance that he was town and just playing scared. He got voted on and then seemed to just flail about without anyone willing to help him. It seems like if he was mafia his buddies would have come to his rescue and tried to deflect some of the heat off him instead of watching him make a fool of himself. I'm not entirely buying his claim of bulletproof but I don't think anyone is at this point either.

All that being said, I am with exalt on a day one lynch will probably provide us with some kind of info rather than waiting a day and getting nothing out of a scum kill.

This post by mido just leaves me completely baffled and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. His vote for ixt tied things back up between him and rodney and his reasoning leaves quite a bit to be desired. Is this mido trying to save his scum buddy rodney or is he just against a lynch or what?
    Call it a gut feeling. The way he speaks up. I was actually thinking of voting Rodney too but atm if I was to choose scum out of the 13 players id have to choose ixt. What about you? who are you voting for?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

unvote ixt
    vote undercut

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    and fiS u missed something to clarify. roles will be revealed upon lynch and night death? correct?

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Speaking of which, Undercut needs to vote asap or be lynched. He's been playing way too safe and is completely non-committal, even though he's defended Rodney previously.

Originally posted by midoent View Post

??

I voted willby because I was in the votes lead and he was 1 vote behind me.

As for the_paul vote I voted because he only posted 1 post basically voting me and saying Hi and from what I observed people do vote for inactive players.

As of right now I'm voting for vote ixt again. I went over his posts... meh he is the scummiest so far.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    as approx 12 hours i won't be active to watch (asia time) leaving a formal warning to those stray voters like biet,thepaul, and undercut and definitely towards those currently tagged. voting me would replicate what happened day 1 last game, but i guess its better since its just a townie and not a power role (rip undercut). leaving it up to those powers (obviously not identified yet) if u got brains or not.

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    I agree that zeebu and Undercut need to speak up. Same with BIET, but at least he did mention his inactivity. Undercut still has not voted.

The sudden jump onto ixt by the last two players gives me pause.

I believe there is info to be gathered from lynching ixt or Rodney, but I would rather not Lynch ixt if he is town
    bulletproof. He is playing even more erratic than last round, which confuses me because I would have thought he would have improved. Not sure what to do.
    I mean, there should always be info to be gathered. Ixt has been holding on to his role claim (x shot bulletproof VT or something??) maybe Rodney will feel the need to role claim soon as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X