[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Mafia being generous to town with info on a SK? Count me in the SKEPTICAL column.

Since you said Exalt was sent night 1, care to say who was sent Night 2?
    I actually LOL'd irl

Comment

• This message actually, to some extent, at least tells us that the paul isn't mafia alligned.
      They want to see him hanging (calling him the SK) and saying they went to kill him.. if it's worth anything.
      Now also there only has been one kill per night and I don't know if Undercut told anyone here who he roleblocked and if it's true, but there's no such thing as sign for a SK (just yet).
      That's so interesting, but also in reverse logic.. dunno how much to give on missa's mafia info.

Comment

• But I also remember the previous game that I hosted, it had a Mafia (check), a vigi (check) and a SK as well and enough sort of protective roles to try to balance it out and iirc there only was one kill per night.
        Everything's possible.

Comment

• What if we have a busdriver.. just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            But I also remember the previous game that I hosted, it had a Mafia (check), a vigi (check) and a SK as well and enough sort of protective roles to try to balance it out and iirc there only was one kill per night.
            Everything's possible.
            I mean we've got an alleged miller, a commuter, no-limits vigi. This game wild

Comment

• On a positive note, we are about to lynch a confirmed scumbag.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                Well that's some juice. Not much of a personal defense though. You see the a lot in town of Salem though, usually it's a SK to a godfather. Why would a serial killer be bulletproof? Paul care to weigh in?
                I don?t need to weigh in since I?ve been exposed. I am the legendary bulletproof serial killer.

In all seriousness I really don?t understand the mafia angle here. They tried to kill me and couldn?t, so I?m the serial killer? Weird flex, but ok.

By the way, the rest of the ?admission? is a lie. There is a good 0% chance that Exalt went out to do the night 1 kill himself. He?s The Godfather and just won a role that makes him investigation proof, so his first move is to go out and leave himself open to a Tracker in night 1 and ruining everything? Exalt isn?t dumb, this didn?t happen.

Missa threw in the towel, let?s get this night phase going.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Missa didn't come up with that message all by herself and that it's pretty thought through by the rest of the pack as well.

Comment

• Eh it just tells me the mafia are going to kill me tonight. Which is fine, remember the list because we?ve been dead on so far: Exalt, missa, ixt, and maybe soilderz

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Eh it just tells me the mafia are going to kill me tonight. Which is fine, remember the list because we?ve been dead on so far: Exalt, missa, ixt, and maybe soilderz
                      Nah I think you might actually be safe tonight.
                      They want to see you hanging, either way. Wether they actually tried to kill you or not, why'd they come up with that message, sort of accusing you, and then afterwards killing you at night?

Unless they want to draw protection or w/e away from you.
                      Or you're truly the invincible bulletproof SK.

Comment

• I don?t know why they?d call me out by name with such a weak claim. I guess maybe if Voth didn?t allegedly have more results, but I can?t see how they thought this would be successful. Maybe I?m missing something

Comment

• Just saying, I was the Serial Killer last game and I did have a 2x Bulletproof ability. Remember fis? It is not unheard of. SKs have a need for some protection to make their chances even close to possible.

But why do they think he is a SK and not a bulletproof x shot townie? Or are they just trying to throw a wrench in the roll we have going? That is probably it.

BTW: I agree, Missa was coached hard on that
                          one.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I'm going to change phase soon. All votes are in, and do not look like they're changing anytime soon. Missa is set to be lynched, as votes stand.
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Mistress in Distress

Another day. Another adventure.

Emboldened by the execution of Sam Fisher, the villagers set out to overcome the setback incurred through the death of the bar maid. This time, they had backup.

Around town, the existence of a seductress was rumored, but up until this point she has successfully eluded law enforcement.

A warrior queen by every meaning of the word, Eleanor fought for her family with stride. It wasn't enough. And now it's time for justice.

Missa was hung from the gallows to answer for her crimes. She was Eleanor Cobb-Fisher, the Mistress of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Roleblocker).

I watched the hanging corpse with a keen eye, and I've pointed my finger.
                              For the outlaws in the village continue to linger.

BEGIN NIGHT 3
                              Phase change ~ tomorrow (Thursday) morning PST. Earlier if I receive all night actions before then.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Nicely done town

Comment

Working...
                                X