No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Exalt's vote is on Erias, his last post was just a vote on Erias. I believe the count should be 4 votes to Erias and 2 on Backwards, removing Exalt's vote on him.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      I believe Exalt's vote is on Erias, his last post was just a vote on Erias. I believe the count should be 4 votes to Erias and 2 on Backwards, removing Exalt's vote on him.
      Corrected, thanks for the catch.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Voth what did that have to do with your decision to unvote Will?
        Just a quick explanation, but Willby quoted the rules that field posted that said roles may be hidden upon flip. I took that as a sign from him and while I don't consider him town at the moment, I am deferring my interest in him.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Just a quick explanation, but Willby quoted the rules that field posted that said roles may be hidden upon flip. I took that as a sign from him and while I don't consider him town at the moment, I am deferring my interest in him.
          Got it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Got it
            No idea if Erias is scum or not, but his Lynch tells us absolutely nothing. Everyone voting for it is voting for a complete nothing-burger. This game is unreal.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

No idea if Erias is scum or not, but his Lynch tells us absolutely nothing. Everyone voting for it is voting for a complete nothing-burger. This game is unreal.
              I agree with this. Plus, he's a new player and likely is struggling to keep up with the role claims, name claims, and all the analysis. It's hard to add to the conversation for new people, which is why I'm not looking too deeply into his vote. He may be mafia that tried to post an analysis post for participation points and slipped up, casting a vote on someone not in his group PM, or he really is just that new and isn't sure what people are talking about and voted that way because someone else he relatively feels good about did. I'm working on stepping myself out of that mindset, myself, but this game seems particularly difficult to keep up with from a newb standpoint. It's like everyone has already said anything that could possibly be said. I think Erias is probably harmless, because even if scum, he probably isn't contributing or adding much to his group right now. and what would we learn from it? He hasn't really interacted directly with anyone, so it'd be hard to pick out scum buddies or whatever.

TLDR: Erias is new and probably harmless if he is scum. I think we have bigger threats.

Comment

• The Spider

"Storms come and go, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling. I kept on paddling.

Living in their hidden villages deep inside the forests and caves, the Children of the Forest practiced their magic -- wielding their weapons of wood, bone, and dragonglass -- and worshiped the Old Gods of the Forest , the countless and unnamed spirits of every tree, rock, and stream. Alongside the giants, they peacefully inhabited the lands of Westeros.

Then came the First Men, crossing over from Essos using a land-bridge known as the Arm of Dorne, in the southeastern corner of Westeros. They settled the plains and cut down forests for timber and to clear new land for settlements. A conflict with the indigenous Children of the Forest soon began, as the First Men cut down sacred Weirwood trees, trees with faces carved onto them by the Children, which were sacred to the Old Gods.

Wars lasted for millennia, until an unprecedented show of magic by the Children gave rise to the Oceans and broke the Arm of Dorne, separating the known world into two continents -- Essos and Westeros.

In a way, this story of legend is a story about the value of information, a story I learned the hard way. The Pact was not signed until the First Men, far more numerous and and physically larger and more capable fighters, learned the full scale of the magical powers possessed by the Children. That information was the key to peace.

I learned the value of information in Essos, my birthplace and my curse. Born a slave in the Free City of Lys, I traveled with a troupe of actors all over the Free Cities. One stop in the city of Myr, my master met a sorcerer who gave him an order he couldn't refuse, and so I was sold to this sorcerer. Escaping an abusive master, I thought my life was going to be much better now. The sorcerer castrated me and used my nutsack in a magical ritual, then threw me into the streets to die. I was determined to do everything in my power to stay alive. And in the streets I learned that you can steal anything, but nothing trumps the value of information. I made my way from a homeless beggar in the streets of Myr to Master of Whisperers on the Small Council. Yet here I lay, a prisoner, in a dark cell in the Free City of Myr.

Fate. I call that fate."

These were the thoughts of Erias, before his execution at the hands of masked bannerless bandits who had kidnapped him while he was wandering in the Free City of Myr. He was Varys, Realm-Aligned Whisperer (Town Flavor Cop).

BEGIN NIGHT 2
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• You fucking idiots we should've just lynched willby

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• LOL what an utter and complete shit show

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• You guys suck

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• holy shit balls

im at home for a second, grabbin some shit and heading back out to the wild beyond. slightly annoyed at the timing which placed this chunk of the game at this point in time but thats probably my brain attempting to deflect my utter lack of being here off on someone else. and of course i can only speculate but man, i should have been here to immediately confirm erias' posting style as 'new, frazzled, town, fuck!!!!'

i sor tof half assumed the game would be paused by now, the 4th is the closest to a religion or something i recognize, my lil circle of friends or whatever really sort of met due to mutual interests in a variety of nerd shit but, first and foremost, we were fuckin pyros. talmbout preparing a week in advance for this sacred season by canning up jars of styrofoam dissolved into gasoline for some super delightful napalm. talmbout my best friend bangin on my door today early as god clutching completely legal supplements, chemicals and remedies all okayed by various governments around the world, etc etc

i forget that to most people its like a day, fuckin get with it and treat every holiday like mardi gras, the day itself is merely the climax of something that should have been at least rolling along in a slightly buzzed stupor by tuesday, climaxing naturally in the next 36hrs, coasting to a mellow denouement with a recovery trip to the nearest lake to spend saturday floating in a hazedover hang.

surprised to still be alive tbh but also havent read more than 2 pages back before giving up on making the letters and the numbers stop fleeing from my vision sight. i might actually be dead which is weird and probably gonna get real weird into that thoughtbrain hole for the next hour as i contemplate very scholarly and studious topics while absolutely, positively not breaking any laws out of respect for whatever the fuck a law is even.

i do feel super lame for absolutely dropping the ball here. but also i dont. your the super lames for being here discussing the fate of the bauldures gate trilogy or whatever. fuck. also fuck whoever is cersei because for the past 3000 years or however long its been since i started writing this post, just nonstop loop of that matchbox 20 song except WAil i wunnah wuttiss lah tubby uh king may cur
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Great when town power roles go to people who don't even bother to participate to the barest acceptable degree, and as soon as the phase ends another one who didn't vote shows up.

Comment

• The inactivity makes this game dumb. At this point, it would be justifiable to modkill a couple players due to not even bothering to show up even once during last phase. I doubt it happens, but idk what else can be said. Backwards could've been lynched instead, but he's at least active. Rodney probably is scum, but maybe he will bother to explain himself sometime in the next few days. Missa is under the radar all game. Jerome waits to type a ton of nonsense 10 minutes after phase change, and inertube posted once all game I think.

Paul, if you're really a 'kingmaker', what happens if you make Jerome or inertube king? Nobody could be lynched and the game stalls forever then, right?
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Dam it i lost 30 mins reading just to find out i have been lynched, now that i wanted to write something usefull xDDD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Paul, if you're really a 'kingmaker', what happens if you make Jerome or inertube king? Nobody could be lynched and the game stalls forever then, right?
                                I don't know for sure, but I think you are correct. I've been half considering it because the inactivity is so bad, but I don't really think it would do anybody any good

Comment

Working...
                                X