This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH View Post
    also, whoever signed up to host this game: did you make any sort of effort to pm zizu, turban or raspi? or did you just assume "oh ph is offline, guess they forfeit"? whoever you are, do me a favor and don't host any more of my games

Why didn't your players make the effort? You had plenty of assistants on as you say... so why did they not say anything?

We made sure to tell the host "change captain to unabled" and he did. You did not. That is your own incompetence at that point.

what I don't like is that you are holding up the league because of incompetent assistants
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Time is up. Balls Deep didn't have any player rostered at all, and thus forfeits the ENTIRE game
      Result of Balls Deep vs. Ruby: 0 - 50
      ,---------------------------------+------+-----------+----.
      | K | D | Rating | LO |
      | ,------+------+-----------+----+
      | Balls Deep / 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      +------------------------' | | | |
      +---------------------------------+------+-----------+----+
      | ,------+------+-----------+----+
      | Ruby / 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      +------------------------' | | | |
      | beam 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      | deck 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      | Exalt 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      | kid kaos 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      | Lofty 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
      `---------------------------------+------+-----------+----'
      Balls Deep forfeits this round!
      NOTICE: Game over
      kid kaos> this sucks
      Unabled> Gg
      Exalt> ya
      Draft> YES 50+
      Exalt> this is gay
      Raspi> lol ack
      kid kaos> its all ignites fault
      :blackmage: gonna duel kk for HOT mvp in our 50-0 win
      kid kaos> so i wont blame ph for this
      Unabled> i will
      (BlackMage)>let me know what haooebs
      Unabled> ph,raspi,izor
      (BlackMage)>happens
      Exalt> kk
      Unabled> you almsot got 5
      Unabled> :P
      Exalt> lets duel for HOT mvp
      Raspi> i dont even know who was adding for us
      Exalt> blackmage said its fine
      kid kaos> ok
      Exalt> k
      Exalt> loser gets NOT

I rest my case. GG
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

5:the_paul> why is exalt so stupid

good question, enlighten us

also what's stopping the host from initiating a pm convo with somebody, anybody, from my team? again, raspi, turban and zizu were all here

failure to communicate much?
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

5:the_paul> why is exalt so stupid

good question, enlighten us

also what's stopping the host from initiating a pm convo with somebody, anybody, from my team? again, raspi, turban and zizu were all here

failure to communicate much?
          why didn't anyone from your team communicate with the host? Read the raspi quotes

"I didn't know who was adding!"

incompetence is not excuse for appeal
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            incompetence is not excuse for appeal
            Incompetence is also not an excuse to spam up this thread. Just stop posting.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

so the host isn't obligated to set an assistant as captain if the cap is unavailable?

ok that makes perfect sense, thank you exalt
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

I would think for the good of the league that things like this wouldn't be allowed to happen. PH was sorta screwed from the get go having to take over Ignite's squad that was almost purposefully screwed up because he decided to pick big names that are inactive over people that are only decent but decide to actually login. The captain/assistant captain situation is at best idiotic, I live in the same area as PH and I can confirm that a terribly nasty thunder storm ripped through the area at EXACTLY the same time that TWDTD was being played. Either way if they had five the host should have talked to the players on PH's team and got the game going either way. With only one captain and two assistant captains the chances of 1/3 being online at any given time is much lower than in TWLD where there are 3 captains and 10 assistant captains. Replay the game, there have already been too many no shows and 0-50 games for this league.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kthx the problem is they didnt have 5 lool.. Ph wasnt even there so how can he say if they did tj never entered the arena
                  [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Ph said that he dc'd right ashe was about to !add. He even had it typed out.

So I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that ph was in the arena.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I don't see any reason why the match should not be replayed. Unless.. they are.. afraid! But that's not a valid reason. :wub:

post scriptum: Exalt. You're an idiot. Stop posting! :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
                        Kthx the problem is they didnt have 5 lool.. Ph wasnt even there so how can he say if they did tj never entered the arena
                        ph says they have 6 with tj

1) raspi, 2) izor, 3) zizu, 4) turban, 5) tj hazuki and 6) ariana

without tj they should still have 5

I wasn't there so I can't really say anything, but that's what he said
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                          ph says they have 6 with tj

1) raspi, 2) izor, 3) zizu, 4) turban, 5) tj hazuki and 6) ariana

without tj they should still have 5

I wasn't there so I can't really say anything, but that's what he said
                          + You don't even have to add 5 players. 4 is enough, thus we definitely had enough players for the match.

Only thing you can blame on is the incompetent host. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            + You don't even have to add 5 players. 4 is enough, thus we definitely had enough players for the match.

Only thing you can blame on is the incompetent host. :wub:
                            You had 2 assistants in who could have said "make me the captain, dunno where PH went" in the 5 minutes you had.

We told the host "change captain to unabled"

You did not.

Your own fault. Either way, I'm not worried about you. You have no wbs on your squad beyond Izor and raspi. I would laugh my ass off seeing someone like turban playing in wb.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

One more thing to seal this deal and end the appeal talk.

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                              Code:
                              ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----.
                              |                               K |    D |   TK |    Rating | LO |
                              |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+----+
                              | Balls Deep              /     0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              +------------------------'        |      |      |           |    |
                              |  Evasive                      0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              |  Raspi                        0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              |  tj hazuki                    0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              |  TURBAN                       0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              |  Zizu                         0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----+
                              |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+----+
                              | Kobra Kai               /     0 |    0 |    0 |         0 |  0 |
                              +------------------------'        |      |      |           |    |
                              `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----'
                              Kobra Kai forfeits this round!

Originally posted by Michael Stipe Fan View Post
                              Code:
                                Result of Balls Deep vs. Without Ease: 5:56 - 15:00
                                ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----.
                                |                               K |    D |   TK |    Points |   FT |  TeK |    Rating | LO |
                                |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                                | Balls Deep              /   308 |  445 |   11 |     38783 |   12 |    4 |    -26905 |  2 |
                                +------------------------'        |      |      |           |      |      |           |    |
                                | Ariana                     24 |   31 |    0 |      3056 |    0 |    0 |       -35 |  0 |
                                |  Gazo                        64 |   69 |    0 |      8341 |    3 |    1 |      2011 |  0 |
                                |  HTF <ER>                     6 |   10 |    0 |      1842 |    0 |    0 |       -68 |  2 |
                                |  ph                      19 |   66 |    5 |      2919 |    3 |    0 |     -1220 |  0 |
                                |  poxy                         0 |    1 |    0 |      1000 |    0 |    0 |       -20 |  0 |
                                |  Shock Therapy               43 |   67 |    0 |      4284 |    2 |    0 |     -1293 |  0 |
                                |  Stabwound                    6 |   65 |    1 |      1666 |    2 |    0 |      -214 |  0 |
                                |  the_paul                     3 |    9 |    0 |      1625 |    0 |    0 |      -182 |  0 |
                                |  tj hazuki                   55 |   46 |    0 |      4960 |    1 |    0 |      3406 |  0 |
                                |  TURBAN                      43 |   60 |    5 |      4479 |    1 |    2 |      -303 |  0 |
                                |  Zizu                        45 |   21 |    0 |      4611 |    0 |    1 |    -28987 |  0 |
                                +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                                |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                                | Without Ease            /   434 |  322 |   14 |     95194 |   13 |   20 |     88809 |  1 |
                                +------------------------'        |      |      |           |      |      |           |    |
                                |  Caos                        86 |   36 |    0 |     14988 |    1 |    2 |     18627 |  0 |
                                |  cranium                      9 |   47 |    2 |      4321 |    3 |    1 |      -801 |  0 |
                                |  Golden_Aim                   3 |   15 |    1 |      1610 |    1 |    0 |      -133 |  0 |
                                |  i.d.                        89 |   27 |    0 |     17071 |    0 |    1 |     30318 |  1 |
                                |  megaman89                   59 |   43 |    7 |     13801 |    2 |    7 |     17637 |  0 |
                                |  Raples                      64 |   39 |    0 |     13409 |    0 |    2 |     10185 |  0 |
                                |  Sauro                       31 |    5 |    0 |      9068 |    0 |    1 |      5465 |  0 |
                                |  wbm                         20 |   68 |    4 |      7004 |    6 |    2 |     -2941 |  0 |
                                |  zeebu                       73 |   42 |    0 |     13922 |    0 |    4 |     10452 |  0 |
                                `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----'
                                Without Ease wins this game!
                                MVP: i.d.!

according to this, you played turban zizu and tj hazuki in both basing and javs

That takes 3 of your players out of the TWDTD that you played. Were you hoping to play 3 players in 3 leagues? They were 3 of the players that you would need to play TWDTD.

Good fucking game. You lose. Since you would HAVE to use the same players that were supposedly there, who would you add? Would you then forfeith in javs or basing because you didn't have enough there?

You would have forfeited a game either way according to my findings. To allow this appeal now would be considered cheating by letting 3 players that were going to play for you play in 3 games. Disqualified. GG

unabled: raspi, izor, zizu, turban, tj hazuki and ariana were all here

tj hazuki> what happened
                              tj hazuki> :|

i guess i just imagined seeing this pm the minute i came back

my bad, i need to lay off the crack
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

funny, i don't see anything sealed

how about you just unplug your keyboard and stop making a fool of yourself until we hear back from someone who can actually do something

Comment

Working...
                                X