Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls Deep didn't really do anything wrong either, I don't know why you keep insisting we did.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

If UNabled does not get to play we will appeal and keep this fucking league im limbo forever.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
        If UNabled does not get to play we will appeal and keep this fucking league im limbo forever.

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
        The 3-league rule will be enforced here too. So, if draft is FORCED to play players that played in the other two games. They will be suspended from play for the first week of the playoffs if they win this match.
        A decision has been made.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Balls Deep didn't really do anything wrong either, I don't know why you keep insisting we did.
          Why do you keep posting? You are the biggest moron in this thread. You did plenty wrong, yet staff gave you a break for feeling sorry for you. I realize it isn't PHs fault that ignite did such a shitty job at recruiting players like you the_paul, but seriously... some of the players need to be held accountable as well.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

This appeal is over.

Comment

Working...
            X