Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So raspi, turban, and tj hazuki are suspended for Ball's Deep for the replay, and a2m, deck, draft, and unabled are for Ruby?
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

it says players who played

we didn't play twdtj

so yeah, please clarify that
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        it says players who played

we didn't play twdtj

so yeah, please clarify that
        You still have to add 5 players to WIN twdtj even when the other team forfeits.

If you didn't add those players, yet they were the only 5 you had, then you would have forfeited as well.

So it counts as a 50-0 win like if you actually played.

And to be fair, I'm all down for you adding tj hazuki and turban and zizzu into wb. I expect a 5-30 record out of them, so please do add them.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

when i ask for clarification i prefer to hear from someone who knows what they're talking about
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Hearing Exalt post really makes me want to play the TWDT-D match, but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to play and own his newby ass. :fear:

Comment

from what I gathered after 1 min of wasting my life and looking at some players like exalt and ph wasting hours of their life:

-exalt: dumb as fuck

-ph: crycry

-turban: not good

-raspi: adhd

-humid: pretty hot

-whoever else: sucks

thx for wasting more time to read and answer my comments

-singer loves you. notrly

Comment

still mad because you lost the tiebreaker last year i see

Comment

So, Lets set a time and date for this shit.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                    So, Lets set a time and date for this shit.
                    agreed... get this shit over with so we can move on to playoffs
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I didn't play basing so I can play the wbs.

Comment

Okay, After talking to humid today, I was able to get this clarification / amendment.

PH can play whomever he likes as long as it follows league rules. The 3-league rule stands, any player who is forced to play this match after playing the other two matches this week, will be suspended from play in the first week of playoffs if Balls Deep qualifies. However, if they have enough players they should not place the below stated players in the rematch, or lose the match in which they have the greatest victory.

tj hazuki, turban and zizu already played in 2 matches this week.

-H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

fuck i needed to put tj in

fuck fuck fuck

Comment

And I'm assuming those 4 are suspended for Ruby too then?
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              And I'm assuming those 4 are suspended for Ruby too then?
                              Not since we didn't play in both Jav and Base games I'm assuming you are retarded and don't read the rules?
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Not since we didn't play in both Jav and Base games I'm assuming you are retarded and don't read the rules?
                                Deck, Unabled, Draft, a2m are the four he is referring to because they DID play in the other 2 leagues on Sunday, and i believe they are not permitted to be played with one exception:

DecK has been allowed to play because Humid stated that the original line put in can be used (which was Beam, Lofty, DecK, Kid Kaos, and Exalt). However, since DecK was technically put in the line and then added into the other 2 games that seems to violate the 3-league rule....However, since this is an official decree from Humid I'm assuming he is making an exception to favor the team that added successfully with no problems.
                                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                                X