X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH View Post
    funny, i don't see anything sealed

how about you just unplug your keyboard and stop making a fool of yourself until we hear back from someone who can actually do something
    ph don't be mad that you see where you fucked up by adding them You screwed yourself by adding those 3 into both basing and javs
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Just want to add this appeal now determines who makes the playoffs. If Balls Deep wins the appeal and the remake, they will make the playoffs. Otherwise, Ruby will make it.
      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

It would be really stupid to consider the fact that people were added in a forfeit as a match played. Especially since the match was a forfeit from the start, as humid said. We just added to cover our bases.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Good fucking game. You lose. Since you would HAVE to use the same players that were supposedly there, who would you add? Would you then forfeith in javs or basing because you didn't have enough there?
        As Stargazer said in an official appeal judgement: "After looking at TWL, TWD and TWDT rules. I find that there is no rules stating that the same lineup must be used. "

You really are shockingly stupid. You need to shut the fuck up, now, and go find something else to suck at. Seriously.

EDIT: for reference - http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...92&postcount=7
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Well PHs assistants clearly made this hard for Balls Deep, but thats besides the point. If team shows enough players, host should be able to put them in and get the god damn game going, anything else than that is retarded.

Also, you dont have to use same lineup for replay game. At least Without Ease's appeal was denied based on that fact.

Comment

Yes the reason I said "I don't even know who is adding for us"
            is because I tried to add ppl and couldn't

and before I could even say anything the match was already being forfieted

If I had had my powers, I would have thrown ppl in before the forfiet was called

Me not having the powers is not ph's fault

Comment

Dunno if you can but I was "talking" with the bot just before the forfiet was called. Go look it up.

Also I thought ph was gonna add players cause host didnt say anything about it and no warnings whatsoever

Comment

Seem to be there is blame to go around on both sides. Blame the host for not realizing the situation and add players for balls deep. Balls Deep for not realizing the situation that ph had gotten d/c'd and in a whole 5 minutes of time alloted were unable to realize they needed someone to be captain to add players.

IMO personally I dont see how this could have happened. If you had 5 players and a assistant they should be allowed to add. What good is having assistants on a squad if they cant even add in a lineup without asuming total command of the match? Kinda retarded rules imo. I think this should be replayed personally though. I kinda dont like the thought of getting into the playoffs on a forfeit win. <_<
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  ok i guess i need to make the text bigger so you can understand

i am basing my appeal on the fact that my assistants, both old and new, were unfairly denied the right to add players

ok?

my power going out is just a minor nuisance here

i had five players and an assistant here, prove me wrong or suck my dick

also, whoever signed up to host this game: did you make any sort of effort to pm zizu, turban or raspi? or did you just assume "oh ph is offline, guess they forfeit"? whoever you are, do me a favor and don't host any more of my games

no point in me even trying to talk respectively so..

you can blame raspi (new (A)), or turban (old (A)) for not speaking up to the host

get bent
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    It would be really stupid to consider the fact that people were added in a forfeit as a match played. Especially since the match was a forfeit from the start, as humid said. We just added to cover our bases.

You must not be smart... you barely had enough for the dd, so when you add for the JD as well, and you win because of the other team forfeiting, it still counts as you adding and a win...

if you didn't add those specific players you would have forfeited yourself in the jav match... so yes it counts as adding
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                      IMO personally I dont see how this could have happened. If you had 5 players and 3 assistants they should be allowed to add. What good is having assistants on a squad if they cant even add in a lineup without asuming total command of the match? Kinda retarded rules imo. I think this should be replayed personally though. I kinda dont like the thought of getting into the playoffs on a forfeit win. <_<
                      fixed
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                        no point in me even trying to talk respectively so..

you can blame raspi (new (A)), or turban (old (A)) for not speaking up to the host
                        or zizu as well
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

There are two things I would like to address about this:

1) The players on Balls Deep in the arena are simply retarded. If you see your captain leave for more than a minute without a word, you step up to the fucking plate and talk to the ref. Sitting there twiddling their thumbs doing nothing was completely ridiculous especially if they expected things would just work out in the end by doing nothing. And if they didn't expect it to then they didn't want it to since they continued to do absolutely nothing. It was clear that there was a time limit for adding and I am sure if anyone were to have spoken up, not even just assistants, ANYONE, the host would have either restarted the match or added extra time. Instead, the players decided to leave it up to the host who really couldn't care less what happened and is not responsible for organizing leaders for each team. If the players of Balls Deep wanted to win, do fucking something besides relying on others to do it for you.

2) If this match were to be replayed simply due to the retarded abilities of the players of Balls Deep (no, it wasn't host's fault, kind of but not really ph's fault, just the fucking brain dead players who were still in the arena doing nothing) then the 3 players unabled pointed out should not be allowed to play in that particular rematch.

Simply put, the players on Balls Deep have inherited the ridiculously low iq of Ignite and should all be assigned handicap signs and a personal nurse to help them with their daily activities since they are incapable of doing things themselves.

Comment

Well Raspi DID play for Quake last season so he is half retarded.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

anyone who thinks that the host has no obligation to do what he can to get the match started, please remove your eyeballs with a pair of sharpened chopsticks

sure, somebody on my team could have said something but would it have really been that hard for the host (i notice he still hasn't stepped up and taken responsibility for all this) to type :raspih is offline, can you add?

or :turbanh is offline, can you add?

or :zizuh is offline, can you add?

that's why assistants exist, after all

but i guess this is to be expected in a zone where the hosts have their personality forcibly sucked out of them so that they can coldly run automated events, one small monkey wrench in the works and they don't know what to do

carry on friends
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Yea thats all good and fine ph. But what I dont get is why are the asst's not allowed to just outright add in players. Why have asst's at all in this league if they cant even add in players without asking the host? Kinda dumb if you ask me. I really dont care which way it goes, if we get the forfeit win or we have to replay whatever. Lets just make a decision quickly on this and not let it drag out till next weekend.
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X