Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, everyone let's all blame the host for everything that goes wrong instead of sucking it up and accepting full responsibility. Of course not one but THREE of the players that are ON Balls Deep shouldn't even be blamed for doing jack shit.

Regardless of whatever obligations the host had to organize Balls Deep, it goes 10x more for each of the assistants that did nothing. You would have a case if your players spoke up to the host and he did nothing but the way it stands now, you have nothing. You have no right blaming the host for doing nothing when you have 3 more obligated players on your very own team doing the exact same thing.

I can probably guess what would happen even if the host did approach a player.

:raspi:who is going to add?
    :host:I dunno ask turban
    :turban:who is going to add?
    :host:I dunno ask zizu
    :zizu:who is going to add?
    :host:I dunno ask raspi

This appeal isn't due to any bot malfuction, server lag, or anything else that would even be considered in twl. It all comes down to an apathetic host(which could easily be solved by anyone that spoke up) and a group of 6 retarded players that lack the common sense to ask for captain and add. This appeal is based on stupidity and that is it. If a team were to have this kind of appeal in twl, you would shoot it down without a second glance and you know it ph.

Comment

To tell the truth, I was afking for most of the time and had no idea what was going on! :fear:

.. until it was too late. Gheh! I need to.. sleep.. night!

p.s. : rematch! :wub:

Comment

I'm half retarded and I deserve a nurse to help with daily activities?
        Count me in´! :wub:

There were major confusioon when the thunderstorm struck us and considering we are half-retarded and our nurses were away, doesn't that mean we should be granted the replay? Well replay a match that wasnt played in the first place

Comoon who wants to get into playoffs by forfiet :greedy:

this isnt twl anyways more like special olympics, should take into considereration the brain damage this team has suffered

btw. I wasnt there for like 6 mins trying to talk with the bot man, I came lil late and expected to be added..when this didnt happen I started to talk to bot man and then we already forfieted..in a twl or twd match it would have been ok cause the bot man would have just put us in

fine lets not replay

Comment

Blah blah blah. I was the host of said match. As with the issues with a PUMA match i hosted earlier this season, If I host the match, I therefore become 'involved' with the match, and can not make a decision for this appeal.

However, a few points of clarification:

-I set the captains as Draft and PH.
          -I did not make unabled the captain, that had to be set by Draft.
          -I was not contacted by PM by any assistant on Balls Deep.
          -Balls Deep did have enough players in the arena to play the match.

It is my opinion as the host, that a rematch should happen due to the fact that unlike TWD matches which recognizes all captains/assistants, the TWDT bot only recognizes the set captain. And if something happens to the captain, it is the responsibility of the host to contact the assistants.

-H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

hi exalt

let's see some more of that brilliant textual diarrhea

exalt :winkold:

so is the entire tournament seriously being held up for this one match or would it be possible for it to happen at 1:00 or 1:30 or something?

it's kind of important that i know these things
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
              -Balls Deep did have enough players in the arena to play the match.

Just wondering if you've noticed stargazer, but 3 out of the 5 players they could have added were later added into jav and basing games. That disqualifies them if they were to add them in WB as well.

Just saying, because I think it is pretty stupid that they get to be babied and coddled by being fucking retarded. Everyone on my team showed up ready to play. We WANTED to play. Their team decided to be fucking retarded and they didn't add any players, thus a forfeit. Now they are being babies about it.

Let me make my own list.

1) Balls Deep didn't say a word about switching captains
              2) Balls deep only had 5 players online for the match
              3) Balls Deep used 3 of those 5 players in 2 other matches
              4) That leaves balls deep with 2 players they could have used

They would have forfeited something based on the players they played. I disagree with you coddling them, because even if they did play us, they would have forfeited another game.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt is spamming up this thread with the most retarded statements I've ever heard coming from someone not named t0ne or disorder, and our intelligence is questioned? Ok.

Exalt with all your shit talk about being the #1 most consistent wb in trench wars, I don't see why you're so worried about playing the last place twdtd team. Why don't you play us so you can prove you're more than just the #1 most consistent retard, or simply admit that you're not very good at anything associated with this game, from forums to the dd arena? Thanks.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Who cares if they were used in later matches? What was ph supposed to say, "Oh, well if the dueling match would have happened, I would have played you, so sorry, you can't play in this basing match because this would have been your third match had the dueling match taken place." We can play the if game forever.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

TWDT Staff make a decision quickly atleast.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Sorry, went to a wedding after DTJ matches, and just woke up.

Talking to gazer then I will post a decision.

- Humid
                          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                          Originally posted by kthx
                          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Comment

Ok, let's clarify a few things first.

1. PH don't blame me for your assistants being off. I did set them to who you asked two weeks ago, but between then and now Jason worked on the site and reset all of the rosters. Thus they had to be re-added. Your assistants were assigned out of memory at that point, unfortunately I remembered Ignite's assistants and not yours.

2. Exalt's claim that these players were added in 2 other leagues, so this is invalid. Even a child can understand that TWDTD is played first. Some of these players are the best that ph has or can show and so if he suddenly finds them open for the next two rounds he is likely going to add them. But DTD would have been first so these players would have been eligible. However, in the event of a rematch these players along with those from the opponents side who played 2 leagues would not be eligible to compete.

3. Gazer has shouldered a lot of the blame saying that he should have outrightly addressed the players on Balls Deep, versus waiting for them to come and address him. Not to mention the difficulties with these bots in extending time or being more closed to assistants.

Ultimately I have deemed this an error by the host (coupled with some retardation by the players), and this match will be replayed.

That comes with some contingencies though: 1. Players who played 2 leagues will be ineligible. (Those added in DTD for Ruby are fine to play again as the exact same line) 2. There will not be a makeup week on Sunday, either you two find an agreeable time during the week or this match will be played at 1 pm EST Sunday. (In this regards I would probably favor Ruby's times more so than Balls Deep's since they did win)(and that shit is early for us west coasters, so find a fucking time to agree on so we don't have to wake up @ 10 am).

That is all, if you have questions please contact me. If I don't hear anything from ph or Draft about this I will assume you guys are going to piss me off and make me wait until Sunday after your match to finish the playoff brackets. I can't have them out until this match is done, so other captains plz give them a kick in the ass to hurry up.

-Humid
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Shit I wake up at 10 AM just ot make the fucking 11 AM games.
                                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                                X