Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or he just overlooked the fact that he was used in two other matches.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I appeal the fact that im not allowed to play in this makeup game.. We were told we were going to win so as a strategic move i took myself out of the game so i could play in the jav and base game. I would have played the wb game and sat one of them if we thought we would have to replay. I shouldnt be penalized because they fucked up..

Im a newb and dont know how to quote someone but Raspi stated "I didn't play basing so I can play the wbs."

I would sat out javs if i would have known we would have to replay but we didnt know this until what a day and half later or w.e
      [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
        I appeal the fact that im not allowed to play in this makeup game.. We were told we were going to win so as a strategic move i took myself out of the game so i could play in the jav and base game. I would have played the wb game and sat one of them if we thought we would have to replay. I shouldnt be penalized because they fucked up..
        yes, they fucked up, not ruby

they

aka balls deep, host

futhermore, Ruby being the biggest victim of the appeal, you can owe it to us by getting Unabled in this match, humid

I would of never of added him if I knew this replay was coming
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
          futhermore, Ruby being the biggest victim of the appeal, you can owe it to us by getting Unabled in this match, humid

I would of never of added him if I knew this replay was coming
          I say Ruby should get to decide whether the 3 league rule should be suspended for this game or not. So Ruby can choose that players from both squads will be allowed to play in all 3 leagues or they can choose no players from either squad get to play in all 3 leagues.

Comment

Something of interest.

I did state to Draft at approximately 230 EST, that PH was appealing his game. And I requested that he could replay the match BEFORE TWDT-J was scheduled so there didnt have to be an appeal. Draft denied that and said that he would wait for the appeal. As was his choice. This means Draft knew in advance of the other 2 TWDT matches, that there was an appeal, and he could be forced to replay that match.

The 3-league rule will be enforced here too. So, if draft is FORCED to play players that played in the other two games. They will be suspended from play for the first week of the playoffs if they win this match.

Comment

You do relize this is fucking pointless? They wont show 5 to the game next week and we will just waste our time
              [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                I say Ruby should get to decide whether the 3 league rule should be suspended for this game or not. So Ruby can choose that players from both squads will be allowed to play in all 3 leagues or they can choose no players from either squad get to play in all 3 leagues.
                This has been the only coherent suggestion I've seen, and it's a good one. If we're hit by the 3 league rule, you should be too, that's how it goes.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Both humid an I like that idea, unfortunately, that would open the door to more appeals by the other 6 squads who were not allowed to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    This has been the only coherent suggestion I've seen, and it's a good one. If we're hit by the 3 league rule, you should be too, that's how it goes.
                    Paul obviously nobody really cares about what you think. You Mean nothing in this appeal and probably wouln't end up playing in the rematch anyways. And if you do, haha well the better for Ruby.

I still have not seen a time and date set up.... Am I just blind or are we still trying to set that up?
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I say you let everyone play. Fuck it.

I would rather not show up for a replay match and then them not show up again... and try to appeal once more.

Let them show whoever they can and play, as well as us. Mine as well.

Let it actually be a worthwhile game instead of PH adding non wbs due to no one else being eligable.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                        Paul obviously nobody really cares about what you think. You Mean nothing in this appeal and probably wouln't end up playing in the rematch anyways. And if you do, haha well the better for Ruby.

I still have not seen a time and date set up.... Am I just blind or are we still trying to set that up?
                        Most likely will happen on Sunday at 1PM EST, unless both captains agree with a different time.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                          Something of interest.

I did state to Draft at approximately 230 EST, that PH was appealing his game.
                          curious, did it take ph approx 30 min to get back?

or ph just decided to pm u about 25 min later and not asap

And I requested that he could replay the match BEFORE TWDT-J was scheduled so there didnt have to be an appeal. Draft denied that and said that he would wait for the appeal.
                          i would obviously take the appeal, i already had my team preparing for twdtj
                          and told the wbs to gtfo

also ruby did nothing wrong, unlike ballsdeep and fucking retarded host who isnt getting any punishment

all i ask for now is to let 1 newbie(unabled) play, surely ph doesnt mind, i mean he already won the appeal (whic he shouldnt of due to his retarded new/old assts)

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                            curious, did it take ph approx 30 min to get back?

or ph just decided to pm u about 25 min later and not asap

i would obviously take the appeal, i already had my team preparing for twdtj
                            and told the wbs to gtfo

also ruby did nothing wrong, unlike ballsdeep and fucking retarded host who isnt getting any punishment

all i ask for now is to let 1 newbie(unabled) play, surely ph doesnt mind, i mean he already won the appeal (whic he shouldnt of due to his retarded new/old assts)
                            No he talked about it almost immediately after, within 1-2 minutes after game ended when he was able to reconnect. However I was waiting for Humid to get back from changing for the wedding :P.

I said it was your right to, however you cannot say you didnt know. You strategically played your players available to you even with the chance of an appeal.
                            I have already admitted my erring in this matter, as well as the fact that the bots are partly to blame in their functionality. Balls deep did nothing wrong, and quite frankly was more punished then you are.

Comment

Balls deep did nothing wrong, and quite frankly was more punished then you are.
                              oh?

MORE punished than us? ok i tyhink were done here

Comment

Hurry up and play this. I want to write a big preview article but can't if I don't know who will be in the playoffs!

And Draft, you have been supposedly given timeslot preferred treatment, which is one of the biggest advantages you can have.
                                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                                X