This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if god was one of us
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I think... I would do ratings... but all I am capable of rating fairly would be dueling/warbirding. I am not a jav nor a baser, and I can't judge anyone on either of those two leagues fairly. If you would like my wb ratings though, please let me know and I will spend the time and do them (if you even care to get one more person's opinion).
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        I think... I would do ratings... but all I am capable of rating fairly would be dueling/warbirding.
        If you think Ease is not a 10 in warbird then you obviously aren't

Comment

His top 3 warbirds: Mythril, Racka, Raspi.

am I right? :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
            If you think Ease is not a 10 in warbird then you obviously aren't
            Yes, because I'm not an Ease homer that clearly makes me incapable of rating warbird talent! Thanks burnt!

I won't send in a rating because static burn, a member of thunder and a fellow squad mate of Ease, says I am not capable of handling such a task!
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

this thread was fine until kthx came in and made it hilarious
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                I don't know who did these ratings... but people like weak got 8 stars in WB while people like paska got 7.

Anyone that knows actual skill in WB would wonder what the deal is with this. Weak is a decent player... a decent 7... but he isn't an impact player by any stretch of the word. He is a decent 10 kill guy in any lineup though.

Skill wise... paska is a lot better.

I won't even get involved with geio... another 8 star. If you are basing this on TWL well... no comment. If you are basing on skill, I can see it slightly.
                I was a 7 last year ex, which was defined as being a twl player. I didn't do to bad at all last year, almost helped us win the ld title. This offseason I added a midrange game, which most people have seen, but apparently you havent. Paska is a good player, hes just inactive. So I don't understand why you keep trashing me, yes I do suicide at times, but I play midrange alot more, I mean if you payed attention instead of trying to call people out all of the time you would see, but It's whatever I guess. Say what you what.
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

lol at this thread. NEED MROE WARBIRDZ AND CAREFACTOR!

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    lol at this thread. NEED MROE WARBIRDZ AND CAREFACTOR!
                    this thread is like the best part of twdt. im suprised its so calm still. when is the second revision comin up?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      this thread is like the best part of twdt. im suprised its so calm still. when is the second revision comin up?
                      +1
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                        it will come out late friday night/1am ish for americans, Saturday morning for euros
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                          it will come out late friday night/1am ish for americans, Saturday morning for euros
                          I protest being a 7. I should be a 6 at best, I played a few rounds in TWLJ and lost every single round horribly then dropped out. The only reason I was a "starter" is because I was the captain. :fear:

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                            I protest being a 7. I should be a 6 at best, I played a few rounds in TWLJ and lost every single round horribly then dropped out. The only reason I was a "starter" is because I was the captain. :fear:

if you read the 1st post, contesting your own rating is not accepted as valid. also ust fyi for all those getting your friends to pile up my inbox with ?messages about how you should be something else. i am not dumb and living in a bubble. i can see who is on your squad and what the general social groups of this game are. if you get 20 ppl who are obviously your friends/squaddies to vouch for you, it is less valid to me than one person who is simply appealing of their own volition and opinion.

and really? how dumb do you think i am? i alias check people i don't know left and right. for the person who sent me 3 messages complaining about their rating on 3 separate aliases....i know who you are, and it was pathetic.
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Ease should be a 10 in warbird, I really can't see how that is disputed at all
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                                if you read the 1st post, contesting your own rating is not accepted as valid. also ust fyi for all those getting your friends to pile up my inbox with ?messages about how you should be something else. i am not dumb and living in a bubble. i can see who is on your squad and what the general social groups of this game are. if you get 20 ppl who are obviously your friends/squaddies to vouch for you, it is less valid to me than one person who is simply appealing of their own volition and opinion.

and really? how dumb do you think i am? i alias check people i don't know left and right. for the person who sent me 3 messages complaining about their rating on 3 separate aliases....i know who you are, and it was pathetic.
                                All you people who think I suck in the yellow ship feel free to tell Humid about it.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
                                X