Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol hillrizir i said i wud duel u if u rly want 2 get takin 2 pound town. i just take no pride in doink so and won't vs ne joy from it. what do u want from me?

rough r u fukd sir? how soft do u haf 2 b to boycott a video game u love playing more than anything in the world because some "unfair" trades were made. has 0 effect on you, doesnt eefin involve your team. if u have eefin .5 of a testicil remainink/any heart/competitif spirit u will vs the 5 bist jiflins in trinch wirs history with me hellrazir vfx and yojimbo as your teamm8s and expect to win. but i knew u were soft the day u entired hockey zone and i said join a team that could use ur help and u said "lol why would i join a team to lose". IMAGINE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME AND THINKING YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. the fk is wrong with u

Comment

• so have I been traded yet? there's too many damn pages to read all this shit
      Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

• lol what a massive clusterfuck, i love this game
        ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

• But hell, drama is a big part where it makes people stay in the game. but regarding this proposed matter by Rough With Ease id advise u to publicly submit an answer soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
            But hell, drama is a big part where it makes people stay in the game. but regarding this proposed matter by Rough With Ease id advise u to publicly submit an answer soon
            i can't breathe
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

i can't breathe
              problem? its actually a serious matter if a team is planning to refuse to show u know. u gonna bring your animosity towards me in Mafia to everywhere now?

Comment

• Ban me you'll be doing me a favour! In fact ban my IP. I'm done trying to help Peepz out. I play to help teams not my self k/d. Far to much focus is put on star ratings from previous draft tournaments which makes up about 1% of over all game time! But I suppose it's the only way to run somthing like this. Sure you might put up a a decent k/d but how much support or situation awareness does that person have will they help U when you need it.. sure theres more pressure when trying to help teams in a competitive league but every one has bad games and if you deni it your deluded!
                I quit this because of a lack of respect across all people it's sad and I'm to old for it.
                Every one has the capability to win as a team.
                the shit talking and lack of respect across the board is childish and plain boring iv Hurd all the trash talk before.
                peoples constant conspiracy theory and plain lies are pathetic.
                I get the trolls it's how you get you kick its some times funny but repetitive and same old boring shit. And I get why people have each others backs there your long time wing men etc etc so obvcous your gunna stand up for them I'd do the same!
                iv had allot of fun over the years with 98% of of the peepz on this game and I do respect you all no matter the skill level.
                iv never once to any one said I'm good at this game ever infact quite the opposite I know my skill level ie shit .
                But I think iv played enough games over 12 years to have a good idea of what works and what doesn't even though I hardly ever share my thoughts but people automatically think "tripin" = noob which is fine I really don't care.
                I appreciate all the opportunities various captains have given me over the years and all the players iv had the privilege of flying along side it's been fun!
                I don't want any fucking pity shit this is not why I'm typing this nonsense I'm very drunk and high!
                but I think I'm done I wanted to play for one last season again but carnt be fucked with drama that's not what I like about this game.
                too many people to mention who iv met and had good times with even people who i guess used to have some sort of made up rivalry iv come to respect and like.
                Its 6.30 am I'm drunk as shit.. my spelling and grammar has always been shit so my apologies if non of this makes sence lol farewell all it's been a ball but the drama and shit talking behind each others backs really does not interest me in the slightest.
                mabe when I'm sober I'll change my mind!

Comment

• I got 5 million pub bucks Tripin plays Sunday.
                  fu

Comment

• loool fuck I'm jealous I didn't get as drunk as Tripin tonight

but for real Trip, I don't think a single person called you a noob here ??
                    I think most will agree you're the best player involved in this trade and there's still like 36 more games for Flew to turn his 0-6 start around, his team's not even bad, you can look at Ogron's Review thread to get an idea of what it all looks like, it's not like it's a bad thing to get traded to Flew jesus christ, we've only gone through 1 week of TWDT and everyone's overreacting over a single trade, can we all just relax and have fun

Comment

• Yeah mb was completely gone lol singer love you dude! do what you must!

Comment

• Tripin is a nice guy, and as I wrote in my DRAFT REVIEW last week:

Originally posted by DRAFT REVIEW
                        Tripin has consistently proven he is excellent value in warbird and spider in TWDT

I, and I think many captains, were targeting him in the 3rd Round.

He's finished 3rd in the TWLD scoring race last month, he started every league in Power's triple crown, and he's been to a bunch more finals:

Team's with Tripin on them consistently win.

I think he's been a great asset to TWDT over the years, and I hope he doesn't quit.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                          lol, Exalt writing novels because I once told him in elim he's bad at a 2D videogame.

that's a lot of IRL attacks over being called a newbie in elim, i think you have some issues you need to work on. every scrub in this game loves going on forums after I tell them they're pub trash and acting like i killed their dog and abandoned them as a child, then going on some wild rant about how i'm a deformed incel virgin who lives in his mom's basement while moonlighting as a sociopathic serial killer.

i'm sorry that being told you're bad at this game upsets you so much. i suppose if i had played this game for 20 years and never won anything, someone pointing that out would upset me, too.

when you can't win at the game, the only recourse is becoming a forum warrior like skyforger/exalt/jessup and crying about how someone was once mean to them about their warbirding abilities.

truly a psychologically scarring life event. send me your therapy bill, i'll foot it since you can't seem to find the ?ignore function in place since launch.
                          Claushouse, can you please tell me why you were an absolute nobody for the first 10+ years I and many others in this game were active, and there was a playerbase of thousands, rather than 150? Can you please explain why you were garbage for all those years right up until suddenly 95% of this game quit, including me?

You were nothing in this game when the game actually mattered to most people, and when it took you 20 years to 'git gud' at this game (which you aren't good at even now), I think it goes to show you don't have a leg to stand on. No wonder you talk so much shit these days as a 30+ year old. You couldn't do it to literally anyone for 15+ years back when the game was active, so you try to make up for lost time by trash talking players that quit and no longer take the game anywhere near as seriously as you do now.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt let's leave it at that and let Ease make the final announcement on the trade. We all know beam has the worst acknowledged personality in the game and claus has those occasional "moments".

Comment

• Originally posted by tripin View Post
                              Ban me you'll be doing me a favour! In fact ban my IP. I'm done trying to help Peepz out. I play to help teams not my self k/d. Far to much focus is put on star ratings from previous draft tournaments which makes up about 1% of over all game time! But I suppose it's the only way to run somthing like this. Sure you might put up a a decent k/d but how much support or situation awareness does that person have will they help U when you need it.. sure theres more pressure when trying to help teams in a competitive league but every one has bad games and if you deni it your deluded!
                              I quit this because of a lack of respect across all people it's sad and I'm to old for it.
                              Every one has the capability to win as a team.
                              the shit talking and lack of respect across the board is childish and plain boring iv Hurd all the trash talk before.
                              peoples constant conspiracy theory and plain lies are pathetic.
                              I get the trolls it's how you get you kick its some times funny but repetitive and same old boring shit. And I get why people have each others backs there your long time wing men etc etc so obvcous your gunna stand up for them I'd do the same!
                              iv had allot of fun over the years with 98% of of the peepz on this game and I do respect you all no matter the skill level.
                              iv never once to any one said I'm good at this game ever infact quite the opposite I know my skill level ie shit .
                              But I think iv played enough games over 12 years to have a good idea of what works and what doesn't even though I hardly ever share my thoughts but people automatically think "tripin" = noob which is fine I really don't care.
                              I appreciate all the opportunities various captains have given me over the years and all the players iv had the privilege of flying along side it's been fun!
                              I don't want any fucking pity shit this is not why I'm typing this nonsense I'm very drunk and high!
                              but I think I'm done I wanted to play for one last season again but carnt be fucked with drama that's not what I like about this game.
                              too many people to mention who iv met and had good times with even people who i guess used to have some sort of made up rivalry iv come to respect and like.
                              Its 6.30 am I'm drunk as shit.. my spelling and grammar has always been shit so my apologies if non of this makes sence lol farewell all it's been a ball but the drama and shit talking behind each others backs really does not interest me in the slightest.
                              mabe when I'm sober I'll change my mind!
                              tripin

hey man. I always thought we were cool and I?d be glad to have you on Mist.. I hope you?ll play for me.

Comment

• Course we are lol

Comment

Working...
                                X