• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What week we getting tripin?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• With Ease
      Please confirm the trade!!! or a trade lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post
        Mist offers Beam, Ra and Kim for Pirates? Tripin, Violence, Pineapple Express and Singer?s 8th overall FA pick.
        Flew's trade of Ra, Beam, and Kim to Singer for Tripin, Pineapple Express, Violence, and Singer's 8th overall FA pick is APPROVED.

As stated earlier, any trade that could arguably benefit both trades should be allowed as long as it is not super unfair. Here, I find that there is some evidence the trade benefits Flew, and while the trade is definitely in favor of Singer, it's not so unfair as to compromise the integrity of the league.

Flew selected Ra in the third round, Beam in the fourth round, and Kim in the fifth round. Tripin was selected in the third round, and Singer selected Pineapple Express and Violence in the eighth and ninth rounds, respectively. Singer also has the eighth overall FA pick. Therefore, the trade is basically rounds 3/4/5 for rounds 3/8/9/FA pick, for an average draft pick selection of 4 for Flew, and 6.67 (plus an 8th FA pick) for Singer. Further, Ra is a 3 league player, beam a 2 league player, Kim a 1 league player. Tripin is a 3 league player, Pineapple Express a 1 league player, Violence a 1 league player, and the 8th overall FA pick a 1 league player. Both parties requested the trade, and Flew/turban outlined how the trade would benefit them in each league, including their FA targets based on who they thought would be available. It's not my place to question a team's strategy, and I think everyone in here is severely underestimating Tripin's impact. Plus, attempting to trade the same player multiple makes it almost impossible to get completely equal value for that player.

To those of you arguing this trade is worse than the last one, I'm not seeing it. That trade would have been picks 3/4 for 8/11 and 4th FA pick, for an average draft pick selection of 3.5 to 9.5 + 4th FA pick. Ra (3 leagues) and beam (2 leagues) were being traded for Joe and Rozay (both basers that don't participate in other leagues), and an FA pick that was likely 1 league. Therefore, there was no argument that could be made that Flew was trying to improve his wb/jav line at all. Here, at least Flew is trading for players that will play across all three leagues, and that have recently played in leagues with a highly respectable show rate. Further, Flew has admitted to overreacting when attempting the previous trade, but appears to strongly desire this trade to go through, even after having several days to reflect on it.

With respect to beam and the mess he's created, I've been investigating, and based on logs of everything that was said have found that he's not completely at fault for what's transpired over the past week. While I was initially planning on suspending him for 2 weeks (4 games) based on everything I've heard recently, I don't think a 4 game suspension is warranted. However, I am waiting to speak to Flew in-game to hear his side of the whole story, and I am reserving ruling on beam's suspension at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: After speaking with the parties involved, beam will NOT be suspended and is eligible to play Week 2 and beyond.
        Last edited by With Ease; 07-21-2019, 01:08 AM.
        Phiz> I probably am gay
        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• It would be hella weird if beam was traded and then suspended. That's just as unfair as the rejected trade.
          Edit: I agree on approving the trade though, barely.

Comment

• Originally posted by With Ease View Post

Flew's trade of Ra, Beam, and Kim to Singer for Tripin, Pineapple Express, Violence, and Singer's 8th overall FA pick is APPROVED.

As stated earlier, any trade that could arguably benefit both trades should be allowed as long as it is not super unfair. Here, I find that there is some evidence the trade benefits Flew, and while the trade is definitely in favor of Singer, it's not so unfair as to compromise the integrity of the league.

Flew selected Ra in the third round, Beam in the fourth round, and Kim in the fifth round. Tripin was selected in the third round, and Singer selected Pineapple Express and Violence in the eighth and ninth rounds, respectively. Singer also has the eighth overall FA pick. Therefore, the trade is basically rounds 3/4/5 for rounds 3/8/9/FA pick, for an average draft pick selection of 4 for Flew, and 6.67 (plus an 8th FA pick) for Singer. Further, Ra is a 3 league player, beam a 2 league player, Kim a 1 league player. Tripin is a 3 league player, Pineapple Express a 1 league player, Violence a 1 league player, and the 8th overall FA pick a 1 league player. Both parties requested the trade, and Flew/turban outlined how the trade would benefit them in each league, including their FA targets based on who they thought would be available. It's not my place to question a team's strategy, and I think everyone in here is severely underestimating Tripin's impact. Plus, attempting to trade the same player multiple makes it almost impossible to get completely equal value for that player.

To those of you arguing this trade is worse than the last one, I'm not seeing it. That trade would have been picks 3/4 for 8/11 and 4th FA pick, for an average draft pick selection of 3.5 to 9.5 + 4th FA pick. Ra (3 leagues) and beam (2 leagues) were being traded for Joe and Rozay (both basers that don't participate in other leagues), and an FA pick that was likely 1 league. Therefore, there was no argument that could be made that Flew was trying to improve his wb/jav line at all. Here, at least Flew is trading for players that will play across all three leagues, and that have recently played in leagues with a highly respectable show rate. Further, Flew has admitted to overreacting when attempting the previous trade, but appears to strongly desire this trade to go through, even after having several days to reflect on it.

With respect to beam and the mess he's created, I've been investigating, and based on logs of everything that was said have found that he's not completely at fault for what's transpired over the past week. While I was initially planning on suspending him for 2 weeks (4 games) based on everything I've heard recently, I don't think a 4 game suspension is warranted. However, I am waiting to speak to Flew in-game to hear his side of the whole story, and I am reserving ruling on beam's suspension at this time.

Thank you for your patience.
            Thanks for letting the trade go through. Tripin is an awesome player and I'm very excited to play with him this season. In regards to Beam, I already talked to you about him and I don't want you suspending him. If I wanted him suspended or banned, I would of went about this very differently. Ultimately, it's your call, but make sure he isn't banned Week 3. I'll deal with him myself. I'm also very happy to have Pineapple (who's insanely underrated) and Violence (who I can field in multiple leagues to fill the 7 slot). The 8th FA pick is a big pick for me as well (which will fill a hole in my team).

In regards to the trade being a win or loss for either side.. I don't think you'll ever get a trade that's 50-50. Even getting a trade that is 55-45 is tough. I don't need to justify much but, Tripin is an 8 in jav so he fills Kim's spot in jav for me. Tripin is a 9 in wb and fills Beam's spot for me. Pine fills my 8 star wb spot which I really needed and won't be able to fix until FA prior to this trade. Viop fits as a 7 slot for various different ships.

Thanks Ease

Comment

• Next up, turban trades himself to pirates for kim and used socks. Approved

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                Next up, turban trades himself to pirates for kim and used socks. Approved
                Wow, lol. We usually vsing each other with zidane but couldnt agree more with him on this one.

​​​​​​Gl for the remaining 7 teams in this tournament!
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• What a joke. On the wb side this trade was even. Jav and base its a huge favour for singer. No one is close to Ra. Then beam is supossed to be better shark than violence. Dont forget beam has been raping together with mythril two seasons ago in wb, while mythril and tripin have no chemistry. Kim is the only jav in this trade... Again benefits Singer.

what benefit has flew by this trade? That he finally got ridder of beam... But weakens his team hard. Yes, that other trade with rozay/Joe was worse, but this one is terrible too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post

Thanks for letting the trade go through. Tripin is an awesome player and I'm very excited to play with him this season. In regards to Beam, I already talked to you about him and I don't want you suspending him. If I wanted him suspended or banned, I would of went about this very differently. Ultimately, it's your call, but make sure he isn't banned Week 3. I'll deal with him myself. I'm also very happy to have Pineapple (who's insanely underrated) and Violence (who I can field in multiple leagues to fill the 7 slot). The 8th FA pick is a big pick for me as well (which will fill a hole in my team).

In regards to the trade being a win or loss for either side.. I don't think you'll ever get a trade that's 50-50. Even getting a trade that is 55-45 is tough. I don't need to justify much but, Tripin is an 8 in jav so he fills Kim's spot in jav for me. Tripin is a 9 in wb and fills Beam's spot for me. Pine fills my 8 star wb spot which I really needed and won't be able to fix until FA prior to this trade. Viop fits as a 7 slot for various different ships.

Thanks Ease
                    You are stupid if u consider kim and tripin same level in jav. I love tripin, but he never preformed well outside envy in jav (just like myself) to be an 8 in jav. You trade probably the most underrated 8 with the most overrated 8... Bravo!
                    especially cuz u trade ur third baser away for nothing back.

Comment

• imagine having an emotional reaction to a trade that you aren't involved in. how low are u? you just sat out a twl season because you were scared to vs "stacked teams" and have 0 competitive spirit. you need "fairness" and an equal playing field to enjoy yourself. do you enjoy beink a soft front runnink emotional rollir coastir like 90% of ppl in this world?

plz calm down u sensitif lizird, am sry 2 vs u and call u out for being a dweeb with a horrendous attitude becuz i dun like vsink ppl 4 their faults or being mean, but i vs this attack on u so mayb u cud b a slightly bettir pirsin n also fingir ur own ahnis deeply in hopes of findink 1 or both of ur testicils in your stomich n pullink them back thru ur ahnis n surgically attichink them 2 the front of your body in their prefious corrict location

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        Next up, turban trades himself to pirates for kim and used socks. Approved
                        Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Crying at eye doctor, wife like "please tell me you're not reading that forum shit"
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                          imagine having an emotional reaction to a trade that you aren't involved in. how low are u? you just sat out a twl season because you were scared to vs "stacked teams" and have 0 competitive spirit. you need "fairness" and an equal playing field to enjoy yourself. do you enjoy beink a soft front runnink emotional rollir coastir like 90% of ppl in this world?

plz calm down u sensitif lizird, am sry 2 vs u and call u out for being a dweeb with a horrendous attitude becuz i dun like vsink ppl 4 their faults or being mean, but i vs this attack on u so mayb u cud b a slightly bettir pirsin n also fingir ur own ahnis deeply in hopes of findink 1 or both of ur testicils in your stomich n pullink them back thru ur ahnis n surgically attichink them 2 the front of your body in their prefious corrict location
                          Get ur facts straight. I lost interest in playing in general. Basicly because i could only show half the games, every other week due work. I barely played back then, so i was rusty as fk too. Last twdt season i had almost the same situation and started often way too long online while i shouldnt have been. This season i can atleast play the first weeks due free from work.

Commodo tried to get me to play for twl yea. I told him about me not being able to show every week. He made the decission of replacing me with other people who after all didnt show either. So if u wanna shit talk, know ur facts first. I did play some twl matches.

and if i wanted these equal matches only, i would have quit this game long before i was even brainwave.

i see everyone but ease, flews team and singers team disagreeing on this trade. But i guess its a perfect trade which is kinda balanced!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Crying at eye doctor, wife like "please tell me you're not reading that forum shit"
                            This is great. I showed my wife this and she said there needs to be a support group for the spaceship wives.
                            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

• Originally posted by afghan View Post

This is great. I showed my wife this and she said there needs to be a support group for the spaceship wives.
                              Hell yeah
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• sry if i haf poor fict checkink i jus remempir u vsd a post b4 twl sayink u werent playink becuz u r scired of thundir/rige

Comment

Working...
                                X