TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
    I realize RaCka, the frustration this has caused you so I won't continue debating it after this post, if possible try to look at it from a different point of view.

I think what Tiny is saying is a valid point, there is no rule listed about it, (there really should be one since this is a regular problem). This type of "dirty" captaining has been allowed in the past. Since there is no actual rule on it, it should probably be only a warning, and a rule edited in to prevent future nonsense like this.
    It's easy to have that stand point now once everything came to light but imagine a scenario where that trade was accepted and then Iron showed up 0 times for the remainder of the season, then how would you feel about it? Do you think Steadman, Bacon, and J-B-Inc is a fair trade for Tiny, Lupin, and DanSlams? Because I don't.

Keep in mind the only reason I wanted this trade to go through was because it helped both teams out. Even with Iron's "100% show rate" the trade was still slightly in favor of Vio's team.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Might I suggest a captains vote of everyone besides vio, on overturning the no trade? My last thought on it.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        Might I suggest a captains vote of everyone besides vio, on overturning the no trade? My last thought on it.
        might i suggest u kick rocks
        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

this is insane, i fkin discirdid u the text irin sent me and posted wut she told me

"im traveling today, ill be trying to be player next weekend"

viop: gr8,, 0 ch1nce for today?"

"ye not today, im without desktop or anything, gonna try and fix everything for next week"

how the fk is this me lyink to skitiris? to me this text from iron shows she plans on showing for the future, and the only way she wouldnt b present is if it takes her more than a week to set up intirnit in her new city in pirtigil

gr8 j1b beink biased dwoppil, and gr8 j1b ignorink me r1ck1, i would never lie 2 sum1 2 fuk them ofir in a trade

did i get ppl to signup 4 free agincy in the past that might not show? yis, but they were remooft from the list and i was honist when racka asked me if they were gonna show. in that pr1c1ss i also got a few ppl 2 signup that did end up showink up. doesn't excuse me from r1gg1ng the syst1m for my benefit, but thats not wut is happenink here and i send the tixt to proof it, but niw u have fkd ofir mine and skitiris squidrin in a seasin that is for life changink $

keep in mind if i dun pm wirih n say remempir when u ran twdt for $ it was gr8est thing 2 evir happin in this game, this seasin wouldnt b wut it is

Comment

and by fkd ofir i mean that i can no longir make trades, and skitiris cant receif players she thought cud help her

i am extremely happy 2 keep irin tiny lupin n d1nsl1ms but its not right that am b1nned from tradink eefin though irin told me shis gonna try n shiw

Comment

what you claimed iron told you:
              "ye not today, im without desktop or anything, gonna try and fix everything for next week"

what you posted in thread:
              "have tixt from her yistirday sayink she can shiw for rest of seasin starting this upcomink week"

what iron clarified in this thread:
              Originally posted by Iron View Post
              Acoording to myself, i said 2 weeks ago that i couldnt show 100% sure next 3 weekends, AND the rest of season was unsure.

When violence pmed me yday i told him i would try to
              Fix everything and maybe play BUT i never confirmed i would show.

you put an inaccurate spin on what iron told you in order to benefit you and push the trade through. i dont know if it was bad enough to totally deny you trade privileges from here on out since the trade was killed before any damage was done. but yeah, even if you were allowed to trade, i wouldnt believe anything you said about show rates without proof from the players themselves or a screenshot of them saying it.

bummer

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

iron never "confirming she would show" is irrilivint, she sent me a dirict tixt messagi saying she was trying 2 set up everything for this upcoming week and was going to try and play. How does that = me being banned from trading. Skitiris still wants 2 trade for irin n that should tell u that something, AND I DID SEND RICKI THE SCREENSH1T OF IRIN TELLINK ME SHE WAS GOING TO TRY AND BE PLAYER

Comment

regardless of the f1ct that every1 is ignirint and thinks "im going to try and set everything up and try to be player next week" = viop is lyink and trying to rip off skitiris n lie about show r8s, why not just make it so I can still trade but have to keep irin survivir so she can shiw up and help sh1tk1ck1rs tripil criwn

Comment

its ok, i jus learnt that dwopple is biased vs me becuz i annoyed her w/ complaints when she was twl op and wrote a full novel of rules that fkd ofir ripitish w/ multipil transactions, so now she thinks i always complain and am constantly wasting volunteers time

I literally have never complained or bothered a tw op other than dwopple last twl becuz that book she wrote w/ rules and transactions etc was fkd and caused a lot of rostir syndrim on ripitish, its unfortunate that dwopple takes that 1 experience as twl op and holds it against me and assumes im tryink 2 fk ppl over 24/7

I hope racka cud see through this, i have a ton of appreciation 4 the ppl that volunteer their time and always let ppl kniw this, and the only reason i ciptin a team whenever sum1 asks me is becuz i want the game i startid vsink in 1999 to stay strong

Comment

shud also ban shitpostirs from postink

Comment

all you had to do was change the 'can show' to 'will try to show' and you'd have been in the clear. at that point it would have been up to skat to do due diligence and follow up with iron before agreeing to trade. you stated that iron would show each week from then on as a definite.

Comment

Lol. When I questioned Iron showing in captain chat after Iron originally wrote he couldn't show for 3 weeks and "maybe" after that. Vio freaked out, got super defensive and started saying iron said he is "100% showing". Used "100%" over and over. Not, "he's going to try to show or he'll probably show". Nice try though

Comment

This man will stop at nothing to trade a 0% show rate .5* taxed 5th Pick FA Player for the #2 overall pick in the main draft. Also not surprised to see the whine ramp up just a day before the trade deadline. The crocodile tears rolling down your face are embarassing, please stop. I can feel the fakeness oozing out of my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                              Lol. When I questioned Iron showing in captain chat after Iron originally wrote he couldn't show for 3 weeks and "maybe" after that. Vio freaked out, got super defensive and started saying iron said he is "100% showing". Used "100%" over and over. Not, "he's going to try to show or he'll probably show". Nice try though
                              that is straight deception. yeah, i can see why one would no longer be allowed to trade after pulling that. that isnt gamesmanship, its just trying to offload a risky FA pick by whatever means necessary.

Comment

Anyways, who wants to trade for 30 time twl winner Megaman89?

Comment

Working...
                                X