TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flew View Post
    Anyways, who wants to trade for 30 time twl winner Megaman89?
    5 schmeckles
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
      have tixt from her yistirday sayink she can shiw for rest of seasin starting this upcomink week
      u posted that right in this thread..
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

zeepu u r very ignirint. skitiris still wants to trade 4 irin, and irin will shiw 4 me n vs diminition. sry that i think "ye im gonna try and set it up this week and be player"= goink 2 show up

if i am wronk and irin doesnt show, i will eat my own sh1t, i shouldnt b banned 4 tradink and no trade has evir been researched like this

if iron told me its 50/50 and theres a good chance she doesnt show and i said wut i said 2 skitiris then ofc ban me but this is ridicilis, i should b allowed to trade still, if u want me 2 keep irin i will happily do that becuz shis goink 2 b prisint

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          So, just thought I would weigh in here for what it’s worth (not much).

I’m not trying to get traded or anything and I will show for whoever has me, vio or skat or whoever, but banned from trading is too harsh. People have lied so many times before about showing, not showing, giving bits of information that may be misleading to other caps or makes you not pick them, making people trade them, etc. There was no rule or information in place about being banned from trading beforehand, unless I’m missing something like I was in regards to tiebreakers, sorry ogron! I know you may have some skin in the game because you err involved in the trade and got annoyed, but that’s what ops do.

I like that you are taking this seriously, as it should have been for years, but I think this should be revisited and changed to a warning.

p.s. I don’t want anyone to think I am trying to do anything with this, as vio was trading me to the last place team and I’m still going to show for him or whoever, but in general this is too harsh.
          Let's be real here: Skat has no idea what he's doing. He drafted one of the worst teams in years and then almost got swindled on a trade that every other captain immediately knew was a bad deal. I respect him for trying, but for fuck sakes, the man legitimately tried to trade a first round pick for a FA with a .5 tax. Even if Iron had said he could show every single week, it would still be a bad trade. What lineup would Skat even have to afford a 10.5* wb to begin with? If he wanted Iron so badly, why didn't he pick Iron in FA since he was available at the time, rather than choosing Bacon?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Let's be real here: Skat has no idea what he's doing. He drafted one of the worst teams in years and then almost got swindled on a trade that every other captain immediately knew was a bad deal. I respect him for trying, but for fuck sakes, the man legitimately tried to trade a first round pick for a FA with a .5 tax. Even if Iron had said he could show every single week, it would still be a bad trade. What lineup would Skat even have to afford a 10.5* wb to begin with? If he wanted Iron so badly, why didn't he pick Iron in FA since he was available at the time, rather than choosing Bacon?
            If Skat is trying to trade Stead I can only assume it's because Steadman is being an extremely toxic teammate like every other season. He just quit on his team in twlj a few month ago so this should be no surprise to anybody.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

can i trade yet? i jus want 2 try 2 upgrade 1 pisition 2 make sum1 on my squidrin happier n grint us tripil criwn but am b1nned. Just let me b tradir but I keep iron since u r convinced she wont shiw n i kniw she will

y would u let skitiris ciptin if u jus vs 0 trust in her ability 2 minigi her squidrin

Comment

I offer Booker007, Aselsan, and PureOwnage to Prayer For Cloth and shaun.

edit: added shaun to make it less imbalanced
                Last edited by saiyan; 02-25-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I accept the trade. Screenshot of conversation has been sent to RaCka. Saiyan knows this trade is a 70/30 me, but he feels it'll help his team. Full transparency here.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                    I offer Booker007, Aselsan, and PureOwnage to Prayer For Cloth and shaun.

edit: added shaun to make it less imbalanced
                    Approved
                    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post

Approved
                      Ty sir.

For whatever its worth, I would like to add that a moderator of this zone (PureOwnage) basically forced himself into being traded. He was so butthurt over being slapped in TSL (both verbally and in game) that he refused to communicate with his captain from day 1, left chat for no reason unprovoked, ignored all pms (even on game day), sat in public arena during matches, etc.

I do not care at all about his behavior and feel that offloading such an emotional wreck is something to celebrate about. At the same time, I feel the community has the right to know this type of behavior came from a zone moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Ty sir.

For whatever its worth, I would like to add that a moderator of this zone (PureOwnage) basically forced himself into being traded. He was so butthurt over being slapped in TSL (both verbally and in game) that he refused to communicate with his captain from day 1, left chat for no reason unprovoked, ignored all pms (even on game day), sat in public arena during matches, etc.

I do not care at all about his behavior and feel that offloading such an emotional wreck is something to celebrate about. At the same time, I feel the community has the right to know this type of behavior came from a zone moderator.
                        Yo Saiyan lied to me. He never told me this... I'd like to cancel the trade please.

LOOOOOOL Saiyan, I'm just kidding. Relax man.. stop calling me.

Comment

rojo for lifter (terrorist)
                          ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Originally posted by Skatarius View Post
                            rojo for lifter (terrorist)
                            Terrorist accepts
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

how is that fair? liftir doesnt play and rojo is good if u ask me. not that i gif a fk about othirs trades/othir ppls teams but since racka b1nned me from tradink i cud at least b a neutril 1ps1rf1r

Comment

theyre both 22*
                                ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Working...
                                X