TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    sh1tk1ck1rs trades: Iron s1rf1r, tiny, lupin, danslams, to Sn1k1Ch1rm1nk for: Steadm1n, b1c1n, and Jb-St1nk
    EDIT: this trade was originally approved based on violence saying he had confirmed 100% show rate from Iron. After talking to Iron directly he confirmed his show rate is still completely up in the air he has no idea if he'll be able to show at all. I'm going to reject the trade based off of that.
    Last edited by RaCka; 02-21-2022, 06:37 PM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

ty 4 the time u spend on this r1ck1 n suk d1k 2 the biased j1br1n1s vsink their 2 c1nts

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
        Iron is a top 5 player in his respective league. Steadman is a top 5 player in his respective league. They're both solid players in their secondary and third leagues depending which team they're on and depending on star counts available.
        Just to paint a complete picture: Stead is 9* in his 2nd and 3rd leagues and Iron is a 8 and a 7.5 in his. Iron also has FA tax applied to him in all 3 leagues while Stead does not. I dont think they match up.

The rest of the trade I dont really care about and dont think anyone should.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
          iron can't even show, should be denied ^
          This accurate?
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
            This accurate?
            Edit: Trade is denied based on Iron's statement
            Last edited by RaCka; 02-21-2022, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Acoording to myself, i said 2 weeks ago that i couldnt show 100% sure next 3 weekends, AND the rest of season was unsure.

When violence pmed me yday i told him i would try to
              Fix everything and maybe play BUT i never confirmed i would show.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

After spending hours trying to help facilitate that trade and being lied to multiple times Kickers is banned from making trades for the remainder of the season.

Comment

After spending hours trying to help facilitate that trade and being lied to multiple times Kickers is banned from making trades for the remainder of the season.
                  Glad you found your balls, they've been missing for multiple decades
                  Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                  Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                  mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                  Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

Damn Racka don’t fuck around haha
                      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Unless there is more to the story here I feel like a warning would have been sufficient enough instead of an outright ban from trading considering it affects more than just himself.
                        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Crusaders trades Terminator 17.5 to Prayer for Liz

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                            Prayer agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post
                              Approved

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Unless there is more to the story here I feel like a warning would have been sufficient enough instead of an outright ban from trading considering it affects more than just himself.
                                Disagree. Violence posted in this thread "I have pms from Iron saying he can 100% show for the rest of the season" only for Iron to come along and say he never said that. Given violence's history, I would bet he told this to Skat as well during their trade negotiations.

Assuming all of that, which someone involved can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but violence not only lied to another captain but also to the Ops in order to force through a trade he knew would otherwise be unbalanced.

Props to Racka for putting his foot down. That's some bullshit.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X