X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loool shitkickirs gg

Comment

nope. here is the convo me n irin had on sunday

iron: hey viop, im travelling today, il be trying to be player next weekend

viop: ok gr8, 0 ch1nce for today?

iron: ye not today, im without desktop or anything, gonna try and fix everything for next week

forgive me if i interpret this as there is a gr8 chance he will be able to show

Comment

nothing is a guarantee in life, ne1 cud get run ofir by a bouldir/truck/grind cinyin or lose intirnit or emergincy etc, the msg from irin seems like shis plannink on showing, i dun get rackas decision

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Disagree. Violence posted in this thread "I have pms from Iron saying he can 100% show for the rest of the season" only for Iron to come along and say he never said that. Given violence's history, I would bet he told this to Skat as well during their trade negotiations.

Assuming all of that, which someone involved can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but violence not only lied to another captain but also to the Ops in order to force through a trade he knew would otherwise be unbalanced.

Props to Racka for putting his foot down. That's some bullshit.
          Oh for sure, thanks to racka for trying to keep the trades fair. Being on Skat's team, it is going to be a struggle to find any other captains to trade with us so close to deadline, and honestly being tied for last place a trade is certainly needed, is there no leeway room here to lift the ban considering it hurts us as well as vio and we are not at fault here?
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

delos for apt (treyway)
            ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Originally posted by Skatarius View Post
              delos for apt (treyway)
              Morph pm'd me in-game accepting this trade, not sure if he has a forum account.

Approved
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

So, just thought I would weigh in here for what it’s worth (not much).

I’m not trying to get traded or anything and I will show for whoever has me, vio or skat or whoever, but banned from trading is too harsh. People have lied so many times before about showing, not showing, giving bits of information that may be misleading to other caps or makes you not pick them, making people trade them, etc. There was no rule or information in place about being banned from trading beforehand, unless I’m missing something like I was in regards to tiebreakers, sorry ogron! I know you may have some skin in the game because you err involved in the trade and got annoyed, but that’s what ops do.

I like that you are taking this seriously, as it should have been for years, but I think this should be revisited and changed to a warning.

p.s. I don’t want anyone to think I am trying to do anything with this, as vio was trading me to the last place team and I’m still going to show for him or whoever, but in general this is too harsh.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

I’m not trying to get traded or anything and I will show for whoever has me, vio or skat or whoever, but banned from trading is too harsh. People have lied so many times before about showing, not showing, giving bits of information that may be misleading to other caps or makes you not pick them, making people trade them, etc. There was no rule or information in place about being banned from trading beforehand, unless I’m missing something like I was in regards to tiebreakers, sorry ogron! I know you may have some skin in the game because you err involved in the trade and got annoyed, but that’s what ops do.

I like that you are taking this seriously, as it should have been for years, but I think this should be revisited and changed to a warning.

p.s. I don’t want anyone to think I am trying to do anything with this, as vio was trading me to the last place team and I’m still going to show for him or whoever, but in general this is too harsh.
                  What's harsh is grown-ass men deliberately lying to people volunteering their time and effort to keep these tournaments alive and the competitive TW-community entertained. It's absolutely ridiculous. The previous incidents should have, in my opinion, been punished just as harshly.

These leagues only happen because of our volunteers, both ops and captains. We're all too old and busy to continue slapping wrists of intentionally bad actors.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                    should have, in my opinion, been punished just as harshly.
                    Agreed, but were not. Coming from multiple time Op and captain who has dealt with this more than you.

Was it stated anywhere that it
                    would be changing this season and bans would be dealt?

you are not just hurting the captain who allegedly lied.

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

A lot of systems / institutions in the world suck, and exploiting/gaming them could be situationally reasonable (imo).

This is a volunteer-based system. As far as I know, its pretty inclusive to those who try to contribute their time and skillset(s) towards serving the community. And that's okay if we choose not to: its not a responsibility. I know you have before.

I dont really see where you're coming from. If theres no past precedent- this is the time to set it, isnt it? The rulebook isn't the only place to set a precedent for a specific incident. Theres probably something somewhere about the integrity of a thing.

This is not bureaucratically moving. We can move and come from a place that seems reasonable.

Maybe a future rule can be, dont intentionally lie / mislead as a Captain or your trading privileges will be revoked, as they were in the past.

Its 2 bad she can't make any more trades 4 many she brought 2 the zone n many she ressiricit. We moof onwird.
                      Last edited by Riverside; 02-23-2022, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Agreed, but were not. Coming from multiple time Op and captain who has dealt with this more than you.

Was it stated anywhere that it
                        would be changing this season and bans would be dealt?

you are not just hurting the captain who allegedly lied.
                        Whoa, way to whip out your dick and attempt to turn this into a pissing match, eh?

Most of our league rules have a clause where ops have the final say on any judgements... but you already know that, right? .... right?

Edit: Tiny, as you stated already you've dealt with this a lot. Many of our volunteers who have been ops and captains have. In fact, as you are likely aware, shenanigans like this are a massive deterrent for our Op volunteers to run leagues again in the future. Vio's decision to intentionally mislead Racka and Skat was a dumb one, and it sucks his decision now hurts his teammates.

Why are you trying to play both sides of the fence here? Protect the volunteers, protect the leagues.
                        Last edited by Dwopple; 02-23-2022, 02:36 PM.
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I really like violence and everything he brings to the zone but that doesn't give a free pass to act like an idiot and potentially ruin an entire league that people have put money, time, and effort into. Violence was flat out lying about Iron's show rate to Skatarius and I on multiple different instances. I took vio at his word of the 'I spoke to Iron and he said he's 100% show rate and have texts to prove it' because this community is pretty well connected and that can be easily verifiable.

This is the second TWDT I've ever personally hosted and this is the first instance where somebody intentionally lied to multiple people to force a trade (that was in favor of that persons team) to go through. I personally wouldn't want to host or play in a league where one trade ruins the league for the rest of the community.

Last season Vio signed 3-4 players up for FA without verifying with them beforehand that they had any interest in playing. The community laughed about it for 2 days and we let him slide, this instance was much more severe IMO. I agree the punishment is harsh but at this point I believe it's necessary.
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                            Whoa, way to whip out your dick and attempt to turn this into a pissing match
                            Not an attempt as my piss would obviously be longer, thicker, and stinkier piss, metaphorically speaking.

also you said in your initial response about volunteer time etc, and coming from someone who has volunteered a ton, I think it was a harsh decision. So, when you say a pissing contest, you are starting one. I am only stating a opinion from someone qualified to make judgement.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

i respect whatever decisions the ops make but violence is the only cap willing to do big trades and trade away starters, not many options left now
                              ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

I realize RaCka, the frustration this has caused you so I won't continue debating it after this post, if possible try to look at it from a different point of view.

I think what Tiny is saying is a valid point, there is no rule listed about it, (there really should be one since this is a regular problem). This type of "dirty" captaining has been allowed in the past. Since there is no actual rule on it, it should probably be only a warning, and a rule edited in to prevent future nonsense like this.
                                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                                rEnZi> its crazy
                                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                                X