Gay Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Pedophilia and bestiality are not only considered to be immoral, they're also illigal
    falluhn... bestiality IS legal in holland . Well... it's legal if you don't hurt the animal because that's considered animal abuse.
    Last edited by Azhran; 03-15-2004, 06:52 AM.
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
      falluhn... bestiality IS legal in holland...
      Thats quite disgusting... I think the first ever minor to be excuted in america was due to bestiality. Btw in either in norway or holland (cant remember) gay marriage is legal and now no-one there gets married. Some people believe that there is a correlation but, i dont.

Comment

I wouldn't mind gay people getting married, as long as they don't stick things where they don't belong (rather unhygenic and biologically abusive), which is probably never the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
          I wouldn't mind gay people getting married, as long as they don't stick things where they don't belong (rather unhygenic and biologically abusive), which is probably never the case.
          So your saying that you dont mind gays being married as long as they dont be gay?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
            Thats quite disgusting... I think the first ever minor to be excuted in america was due to bestiality. Btw in either in norway or holland (cant remember) gay marriage is legal and now no-one there gets married. Some people believe that there is a correlation but, i dont.
            I think there was a survey recently, and apparently 50% of our farmers lost their virginity to an animal... or something... can't remember.

Comment

I think there was a survey recently, and apparently 50% of our farmers lost their virginity to an animal... or something... can't remember.
              I find that hard to believe...

Comment

IF there is any truth to that, its probably a higher percentage. Not exactly the type of thing you would freely admit.
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I'm not sure if the survey was about the past or not. I didn't really pay much attention to it.

Comment

I'm not sure if the survey was about the past or not. I didn't really pay much attention to it.
                    Even if the survey you stated did state that i would need to know more infomation about the survey to pass any judgement because anyone can make statistics look good. I mean i could ask 2 people right now and ask if they practice beastiality and if they say no i could rightly , say research has been made that 0% of people in america dont practice beastiality see what i mean?

I think surveys more often then not dont accurately present infomation to the subject in question.

Comment

The results were in the newspaper so I don't know anything else about it.

Comment

falluhn... bestiality IS legal in holland . Well... it's legal if you don't hurt the animal because that's considered animal abuse.
                        Serieus?
                        OMFG wat ziek...
                        Dus als je een koe aan't palen bent geeft dat niet, omdat die er toch geen last van heeft, maar zodra je een hamster gaat oprekken is het ineens illigaal.
                        Vaag.
                        Last edited by Fallen Angel; 03-15-2004, 08:51 AM.
                        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I think gay is okey.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
                            Serieus?
                            OMFG wat ziek...
                            Dus als je een koe aan't palen bent geeft dat niet, omdat die er toch geen last van heeft, maar zodra je een hamster gaat oprekken is het ineens illigaal.
                            Vaag.
                            Het wordt waarschijnlijk binnenkort wel verboden las ik geloof ik vorige week in de Spits ofzow... vandaar

Comment

Azhran i love your avatar its hilarious

Comment

It's a ninja

Comment

Working...
                                X