Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gays should be shot.

Comment

It's a civil rights issue, not a religious debate. it's not a question of morality, it's question of equality. F-O-R hit it right on the head that science has submitted study after study that homosexuality is not a choice, it's genetic.

the same correlation can be made with skin color. blacks, asians, whites...whoever...have the same potential for ugliness, beauty, evil, and goodness. if a segment of the population is oppressed by their goverment because of a genetic difference, then that is horribly wrong.

on a side note, i've read posts from several christians on this board. does anyone know any verses of the bible that specifically mention that homosexuality is wrong? not verses that say sexual perversions (because that is subjective), but specifically same sex coupling. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
        gays should be shot.
        i hope they ban you
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

It's not like Gays choose to be Gay. I'm sure they just don't wake up one morning and think "I know! I will be gay!"

~E
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

A similar argument could be used about the criminally insane. Not that I think homsexuality is wrong in anyway, I just think that argument sucks. The marriage = procreation argument is even dumber though, because if not we should ban all marriages involving: impotent males, infertile women, people who don't want kids, women past menopause, etc. Furthermore, should once the couple's last child has grown up, they should be forced to get a divorce.

Actually, that sounds pretty good, lets go with that.

Comment

gays should be shot.
              Oh C'mon RR... you're coming off a bit too.. erm.. altar-boyish.
              Chill out.. it's not like every gay couple in the world is going to force their
              way into your house and make you watch them have sex right in front of
              you. You're cooler than this kinda behavior.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

gays should be shot.
                you must be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                  A similar argument could be used about the criminally insane. Not that I think homsexuality is wrong in anyway, I just think that argument sucks. The marriage = procreation argument is even dumber though, because if not we should ban all marriages involving: impotent males, infertile women, people who don't want kids, women past menopause, etc. Furthermore, should once the couple's last child has grown up, they should be forced to get a divorce.

Actually, that sounds pretty good, lets go with that.
                  will someone please tell me which argument verthanthi was directing this to?

Comment

It's already been legalized here, and why not?
                    I don't have any problems with it at all, infact I think it's totally absurd to outlaw it.
                    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                      will someone please tell me which argument verthanthi was directing this to?
                      The criminally insane bit was directed at "Gays don't chose to be gay so that makes it okay"

The rest of it was directed at "MARRIAGE = PROCREATION"

Comment

Ooooooo, you made a mistake getting me started on this.

I think the thing we need to ask ourselves isn't whether or not we should have gay marriages, but where the hell we went wrong to even have such a thing as homosexuality. Look at nature, no other organism forms same-sex partnerships. It's wrong, and should not be allowed. So to keep myself from going on for 2 pages, I'll just close with this: No, gay marriages/civil unions should not be allowed, it's not natural, not right, and just plain wrong.

Comment

In 100,000 years, male humans will be extinct because of the defect in the Y chromozome, so LESBOS WILL BE EVERYWHERE! FEAR IT! (In 100,000 years)
                          this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                          (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Convection
                            Ooooooo, you made a mistake getting me started on this.

I think the thing we need to ask ourselves isn't whether or not we should have gay marriages, but where the hell we went wrong to even have such a thing as homosexuality. Look at nature, no other organism forms same-sex partnerships. It's wrong, and should not be allowed. So to keep myself from going on for 2 pages, I'll just close with this: No, gay marriages/civil unions should not be allowed, it's not natural, not right, and just plain wrong.

Listen. Homosexuality is a predetermined, natural thing. There are studies upon studies that can prove this. Americans must realize that to be true to what this country is built on, we cannot dissallow these people basic rights of marriage. It is going against our basic civil rights. All people should be treated equally.

We as humans must realize that we are different from other species. We have religion, we have common sense, critical thinking skills, while most animals have some or none of these. It is also no proven fact that there are no homosexual dogs or hamsters. We have no way of telling. With your term organism, that would be to include unigender organisms as well? Well isn't that homosexuality if they sexually reproduce with the same sex, since there is no other?

Your arguement is based on lies and myths, I wish you a fond life you fucking religous zealot.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                              The criminally insane bit was directed at "Gays don't chose to be gay so that makes it okay"

The rest of it was directed at "MARRIAGE = PROCREATION"
                              thanks for filling me in, verthanthi.

regardless whether or not you agree, i agree with whoever made that point. being gay is like (as you put it) being insane, schizophrenic, having lupus, or any other type of genetic defect.

and please don't misunderstand what i am saying, because i have no problem with homosexuals. i mean it from a purely biological standpoint. animals are designed to reproduce. it's just a fact of nature. and if a person is born without the desire to reproduce, it is clearly an abberation in the conventional human design.

Comment

k, yeah, equality for all

so what about pedophiles, huh

its a basic civil right

oh wait,no its not

who defines what is civil and what isnt?
                                -Jerome Scuggs

1:Musashi> BELIM IS RIGGED AGSINT PPL WHO SUCK

warportal> whenever i get in trouble, i think 'what would pearl jam do?'
                                PEARL JAM> WWPJD
                                warportal> and then i run away screaming like a girl
                                PEARL JAM> makes sense
                                PEARL JAM> i mean..that's what i'd do

Comment

Working...
                                X