Gay Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azhran
    Het wordt waarschijnlijk binnenkort wel verboden las ik geloof ik vorige week in de Spits ofzow... vandaar
    Dat lijkt me niet meer dan normaal.
    Gatverdamme zeg...
    Ik lees trouwens de Metro i.p.v. de Spits (Scribbly owned ).
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
      It's a ninja
      I thought it was one of those guys from mario....

Comment

FFS! Dont you see who it is? Its that dragon that shoots the balls in the game Bust'a'move or what its called..

Comment

all gays need to be lined up, and gunned down.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeta-burn
            all gays need to be lined up, and gunned down.
            Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
            however under no circumstances means that they are allowed to adopt children.I actually believe gays should not be allowed under any circumstances to have the chance to raise children.
            You both stagger me, with your nonsense.

Originally posted by Adeon
            But who defines that age of consent, Concor?
            It's different in different states for a very good reason.
            America is a huge country. Different people in different states can be
            so different as to have different dialects, values, etc etc.
            States' rights happens to be something I'm a very large proponent of.
            If the age of consent in Wisconsin is 15, then it's because the voting
            population there wish it to be. If they didn't, then they would exercise
            their right to do otherwise, and change that law. It's the way the
            American system was designed to work. Instead of a huge, bloated,
            centralized federal government dictating what is good and what isn't,
            for the entire country, you have state governments that represent
            a more manageable chunk of the country's population. Just so I can go
            ahead and get this out of the way, I believe wholeheartedly that the
            wrong side won the US Civil War... not.. I repeat NOT because of slavery.
            The very first thing the CSA should have done is beat Lincoln to the punch
            and set every slave free, because that isn't the reason for the war.
            In my eyes, every man on earth is created equal. It's just whether or
            not they choose to stay stupid that sets people apart for me. =)
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
              You need to be lined up and gunned down. People like you are the reason I hate humanity, hurry up and die so I can be happy.
              Lighten up, he's in his early teens, struggling with homosexual feelings and obviously still in denial about it. He's just mad at himself.
              There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

If you don't like gay people, don't marry a gay dude, it's that simple. Don't tell me what I can and can't do.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                  no, i don't see. try explaning it in more than 2 incongruous sentences.
                  yes, who defines what the age of consent is? who defines what sexuality we should all be?

the real answer is noone, meaning there is no limit to limits: if the gay communit ywants marriage, soon pedophiles will want younger marriage. mormons will want bigamy, etc etc.

My main concern is all this equality shit will lead to a tidal wave, crushing any decency america once had.

but this homofag shit is just a trend, no one cares about that gay bishop and soon noones going to care about gay marriage.

edit: and everyone keeps saying bestiality is 'immoral'. So is homosexuality? I mean jeez, thats what im saying, People will get mored with men cornholing men and start bitching so men can cornhole cows, as well.

sigh. people didnt even think about this stuff back then.
                  Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 03-15-2004, 06:04 PM.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                    yes, who defines what the age of consent is? who defines what sexuality we should all be?

the real answer is noone, meaning there is no limit to limits: if the gay communit ywants marriage, soon pedophiles will want younger marriage. mormons will want bigamy, etc etc.

My main concern is all this equality shit will lead to a tidal wave, crushing any decency america once had.

but this homofag shit is just a trend, no one cares about that gay bishop and soon noones going to care about gay marriage.

edit: and everyone keeps saying bestiality is 'immoral'. So is homosexuality? I mean jeez, thats what im saying, People will get mored with men cornholing men and start bitching so men can cornhole cows, as well.

sigh. people didnt even think about this stuff back then.

wow, you're a real idiot. try reading once in awhile instead of just listening to what your redneck uncle tells you.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

if you give a shit about keeping it so gay people can't get married you're a fucking waste of a human being- grow up, progress you fucking robot. Just let me be president for 15 minutes so we can just cut through this stagnating archaic ignorant nonsense.
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        wow, you're a real idiot. try reading once in awhile instead of just listening to what your redneck uncle tells you.
                        that is the product of about 1500 pages of critiques and law reviews from Lexis-Nexis. I'm a debater, tis my job. It's a bit simplified because the little ones are simple as well.

k

internet de la jerome

Comment

that is the product of about 1500 pages of critiques and law reviews from Lexis-Nexis. I'm a debater, tis my job. It's a bit simplified because the little ones are simple as well.

k
                          law reviews say that homosexuality is immoral, and that being gay is a trend?

yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Comment

mainly just the tidal wave shit. most advocate banning gay marriage not because its immoral. but because it will lead to tons of bogus BS lawsuits, and more people protesting rights for more groups.

internet de la jerome

Comment

mainly just the tidal wave shit. most advocate banning gay marriage not because its immoral. but because it will lead to tons of bogus BS lawsuits, and more people protesting rights for more groups.

What kind of lawsuits could possibly come from gay people getting married?

And to assume that the next step after gay marriage is the right to marry animals or children is just preposterous. We're talking about two consenting adults who love each other and want to spend their lives together, why woudln't they be allowed the same rights that a married hetero couple has?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                                Just let me be president for 15 minutes so we can just cut through this stagnating archaic ignorant nonsense.
                                When you get in, can I be on your 15 minute cabinet? Something really
                                cool like.. "Secretary of Keepin' it Real" or something. Fix the gay marriage
                                thing and then like you know.. legalize it.

Jerome read my post for how age of consent is determined.
                                Your argument holds absolutely no water whatsoever because:
                                People can protest for lowering marriage age, or being able
                                to have sex with animals all they want. If they can't carry
                                a vote, then they can't have it. It's pretty much that simple.
                                Secondly both those are outlawed for the reasons in my post,
                                and gay marriage is between two consenting adults.
                                Adults.. who make their own choices and live with their own
                                consequences. Banning gay marriage is about the same level
                                as raising taxes on cigarettes to make people stop smoking.
                                It's offensive to try to legislate decisions that citizens should
                                be able to make for themselves.
                                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X