Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigrants get what they deserve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigrants get what they deserve!

Do they piss u off? well if they do this should give u a bit if hope. This happened 2 me today.

I work for a chemical company, on my way home 2day i decided 2 walk back throught the chemical plant. As i walked past the warehouse i saw lots of guys and police watching a driver unload his lorry.

As the lorry had stopped at the gatehouse the security guards had heard people inside so they had called the police. When they started 2 unpack it, about 20 illegal immigrants ran out and tried 2 escape.

HOWEVER - they were inside a chemical plant, surrounded by barbedwire. U need security passes and pincodes to go open anydoor or gate and the place is swarming with security. In other words they were completely fucked!

So basically they ran around like headles chickens while we laughed and rounded them up.

Unfortunatly i realised this may have been my one good chance in life to shout PWNED NEWBIES GG. but i didnt.

Hope this has cheered u up, it made me laugh.
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Before the smile gets too wide don't forget illegal immigrants are just people desperate for a better life. Wouldn't you do anything to make sure your family has clothes, food on the table, and enough money to pay for an education?

I personally know a few illegal immigrants. Two of the ones I know are young girls who were sent by their families from China to work in the US to send money home. Believe me, it isn't fun.
    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Yeah, in addition, much of our economy (I know in the food industry in particular) depends on illegal immigrants coming into our country to do work nobody wants to do for wages nobody would accept. Don't laugh and sneer at the illegal immigrants for not wanting to go hungry, be spiteful at the huge corporations that are exploiting these people and treating them like cattle. If nobody was offering these people jobs (horrible horrible jobs, often with tremendous health risks, and of course, no benefits or accountability to the companies that put them there, but still better paying than any job they could get in their native countries) they wouldn't come here.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Then again, I have relatives from hong kong who have been trying to apply for citizenship over to Canada and have been having trouble to do so for years, while II's always have been escaping under our noses. If we need more man-power for the work force, we should just make application for citizenship a less rigid system so more people can apply legally.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Life as an illegal immigrant is no cakewalk - being a citizen is still extremely valuable. Think of it this way. How many things can you do as a citizen that you would not be able to do as an illegal immigrant? You can only get jobs that exploit illegal immigrants. You are stuck with a few dollars an hour max. You're in constant fear of deportation. You can't get anything that requires a valid ID. Owning a home/property is out of the question. The list is endless.

It's worth it to wait for citizenship, despite the problems with illegal immigration. And the system is still fair. Don't think the illegal immigrants are enjoying their time here in the US/Canada, because chances are they're not.
          TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
          qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
          3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by wax
            I hope they get jailed for life.

Yeah! jail for life! it'll only cost us a few thousand dollars every year and it'll be totally worth it. They can easily make room in our jails by letting out sex offenders. This is the best plan ever.. I'm writing my congressman right now!
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              Yeah, in addition, much of our economy (I know in the food industry in particular) depends on illegal immigrants coming into our country to do work nobody wants to do for wages nobody would accept. Don't laugh and sneer at the illegal immigrants for not wanting to go hungry, be spiteful at the huge corporations that are exploiting these people and treating them like cattle. If nobody was offering these people jobs (horrible horrible jobs, often with tremendous health risks, and of course, no benefits or accountability to the companies that put them there, but still better paying than any job they could get in their native countries) they wouldn't come here.
              You do realize it makes the products cheaper too, right?
              sage

Comment

DoCk>'s right. We don't own England, as far as I'm concerned the world and it's countries are one big place and we should be able to roam where we free, I'd like to stick you lot in Afghanistan.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk>
                  Before the smile gets too wide don't forget illegal immigrants are just people desperate for a better life. Wouldn't you do anything to make sure your family has clothes, food on the table, and enough money to pay for an education?
                  I strongly agree with DoCk>. I have personally seen immigrants crying their eyes out at Dover because all they wanted was a better situation and standard of life, If we were in their country (usually war torn and ridden with terrorism) We'd be exactly the same. Is it wrong to want freedom, a nice standard of living and to be happy? I think not.

People should think and do some research before they open their fat mouths and start blurting out all their prejudices against immigrants. Think about it, if they're so desperate as to tie themselves to an axel of a truck just to get into another country, something must be wrong.

If we keep sending them back, theyre just gonna keep trying again and again and take even more extreme measures as to get past customs. People think Britain is overcrowded with immigrants, I used to feel the same but after looking at figures, the birth rate has dramatically dropped over the past few decades, so why not just let the ones willing to work in and the lazy ones who arent working home? It's as simple as that.

Legal immigrants are far worse, not all of them but some dont even bother working and live off benefits paid for by every tax payer in the UK.

Comment

I don't get it.. now you're saying we should just kill the immigrants? I guess that could work, it would certainly be easier and cheaper. we could even make money off of it.. pay $6 to stab an immigrant? I'd do it for sure! or we could just make them fight each other. We could make a reality tv show out of it. Ultimate Fighting Immigrant!
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I guess they did get what they deserved, but I still can't see how thats funny. It's actually quite sad.

edit: My family used to know a family of illegal immigrants too, hopefully they're better off now.
                      Last edited by Bioture; 04-15-2004, 07:01 PM.
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by wax
                        Instead of fludding into this country why dont they stay in Mexico or wherever and sit there and try to organize a way to better their homeland.

that's real easy to say for someone in a house with heat, food, a tv and a computer. If you had nothing and you saw a way to have something, you'd go too. I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                          DoCk>'s right. We don't own England, as far as I'm concerned the world and it's countries are one big place and we should be able to roam where we free, I'd like to stick you lot in Afghanistan.
                          yeah, think about it, were all foreign to each other.

Comment

Japan is hurting now because they DON'T get enough illegal immigrants to work in their labor/manufactoring industry. An immigrant's life is hard and is needed for our industrial societies to grow so that people who go to and finish college are not forced to work at your local McDonald's or sweat shop because their college is not as competitive as other colleges.
                            -L3

Comment

Why would illegal immigrants piss anyone off, under any circumstances, ever?

I have a feeling that this harkens back to the desperate untruth: "Illegal Immigrants take jobs away from regular citizens"

It's completely, one hundred percent untrue.
                              First: They don't come to your office, shove you out in the street and say "MINE!"
                              Second: If they get a job that a regular citizen applies for, there must be a reason, they'll work for less, they have the better skillset, whatever.
                              Third: If companies set out to hire illegal immigrants al a Wal-Mart, and then get found out and forced to pay equally... then all incentive to hire illegal immigrants vanishes.

Wax especially with his cavalier death penalty talk... e-fucking-gad.
                              You make your posts sound like the meanderings of someone who doesn't know what the hell you're talking about. I believe in using the Death Penalty in certain cases, but it's a serious issue, and the simple fact that there are innocent men that have gone to death and have been sitting on death row... completely innocent.. only goes to show that you cannot and must not be so ... well.. fucking stupid in your attitude towards applying executions.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X