Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigrants get what they deserve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    Really? Wow, and all this time, I thought everyone should be treated the same, not given preferential treatment for being around longer. If he didn't get a warning before this, then you're right, he deserves one, but not because he's been around longer and not because people don't find him annoying, but because it's the official policy that applies to everyone.
    I'm not sure why you're jumping down my throat on this, bud. My point was that it's ludicrous that bz wouldn't get a warning, when people should clearly know that he's not a racsit and makes lots of sarcastic remarks, when people who are just total morons make blatantly racist remarks with no hints of sarcasm get warned. I know you love rules though. Duly noted for the 18th time.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk>
      I've decided to lift bloodzombie's ban for now, and let him get off with a warning. Looking back, it does appear that he was trying to prove a point and didn't think very hard before hitting post. Saying something racist assuming everyone will look carefully into the context is still saying something racist. Racist things that are said deserve a warning.

So TK, you're going to give him the lecture on context right?
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Mattey i see you changed your sig was that due to my comment?

Comment

F O Y S C A F
          Last edited by DoCk>; 04-16-2004, 12:12 AM. Reason: Just too offensive for my pretty little sheltered mind.
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
            Mattey i see you changed your sig was that due to my comment?

What does it matter? I actually changed it for Stabwound, because he's my boi.
            Last edited by Mattey; 04-16-2004, 12:12 AM.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
              Fuck Off You Shithead Cunt Asshole Fucks
              Can I have a hug?
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The human capacity for lack of compassion astounds me... Not only is your position racist, it's failing to account for the perspective that they have, not just yours. You are in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, neither me nor you comprehend to any fraction of an extent of just how good we have it here. Immigrants come from countries where crime is rampant, women have constant fear of rape, people push the poverty level (NO ONE in the USA is starving, if you are then you haven't heard of a thing called WELFARE). Call me cruel, but it's sort of selfish to me that people can't respect anything other than themselves. Love everyone, don't hate..

Comment

dock> you can stick your sanctimonious up your you ing piece of you you hear me ? I'm tired of answering to your
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by HandofDeath
                    Immigrants come from countries where crime is rampant, women have constant fear of rape, people push the poverty level (NO ONE in the USA is starving, if you are then you haven't heard of a thing called WELFARE). Call me cruel, but it's sort of selfish to me that people can't respect anything other than themselves. Love everyone, don't hate..
                    Erm.. while the end result of what you're trying to say is a good end, you're kinda full of bullshit. What about immigrants to the US, from England, or any of the various places in the world that aren't the terror filled rapeholes you make them out to be? And uhm... the "NO ONE in the USA is starving" thing? That's just flat out wrong, bucko. If no one were were starving why would there be soup kitchens, homeless, corpses of people that have starved to death, and why would I personally know people that hunt deer in (and out) of season for one reason only: to donate the meat to people that need food? What you're trying to say is.. There isn't a massive epidemic of starvation in the USA, which while true... in my mind... if we are giving billions to other countries, why the hell DO we have people that are starving here?
                    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                      I'm not sure why you're jumping down my throat on this, bud. My point was that it's ludicrous that bz wouldn't get a warning, when people should clearly know that he's not a racsit and makes lots of sarcastic remarks, when people who are just total morons make blatantly racist remarks with no hints of sarcasm get warned. I know you love rules though. Duly noted for the 18th time.
                      I jumped down your throat because you argued in support for BZ for the wrong reasons.

Comment

my grandparents on my father's side were illegal immigrants. it will probably please you that they, as well as 1/2 my uncles died of cancer from being sprayed by pesticides working in fields so people could enjoy a cheap salad.

and just curious, do you hate immigrants because they're immigrants? or just the illegal ones?

Comment

my parents are immigrants :\..mmm sws started it!..
                          ..::kicks him::.. hmmph! :P
                          >^________^<!

Comment

ok i have been thinking about this.

My beef is not with those who
                            1) just want to movw country
                            2) refugees who are running from war
                            3) people who are willing 2 work

what i dont like is people who come just because they can recieve benefits.

Now i think my problem lies with my goverment, why spend all this money oon houses an accomodation (for those who are not willing to work*) when this money could be spent on general programs such as nhs or even mayb getting willing workers into productive jobs.

Now yes my post seems harsh, and in truth it is. In ennglnd this sort of situation is hyped up by the media (which u cant believe anything in). However the racial tensions are becoming high, we have had riots in the midlands a couple of years ago and its time something happened. No i am not racist and have no problems either way...most of our yobs / fanatics started the riots.

But i guess there is no answer. If some1 turns up in yoyr country and will not work, what do u do? Can u send them anywhere? - no. Other countries dont want them.

Does any1 have any suggestions with what cud be done? We could give them jobs, but then people would complain about unfair recruiting.

I guess as i was focusing on those that did not work - yesterday seemed like one for the good guys. But yes i understand i did come accorss as a bit of a twat, but are there any solutions to stop the leeches?

genuine workers arew not the problem. If they are willing to work, would they not be able to get a visa of some sort for a tempoary working basis?
                            Last edited by sexy wooden spoon; 04-16-2004, 03:17 AM.
                            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

That's the weakest argument I've ever seen shit together.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

first, i empathize with the victims of those crimes and circmstances. it's unfortunate, if indeed those are true stories accurately portrayed.

but secondly, not all immigrants are murderers, bad drivers, or arsonists, so it's still a generalization. so, you're not a racist, you're just a bigot. congradulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X