Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ixt
    replied
    thats a good point, wtf is the point of a sanity cop anyway if its insane cop...theres already mafia makes it way harder that way

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Well the alternative is we wait a day, let mafia have a free kill, pray for a cop to get a guilty result (without a sanity check), and then take a guess
    this phase is likely to run through the weekend. we can actually try to push for activity and commentary. then analyze what people write and call people out on it. thats how traditional non-tw forum mafia goes.

vote rodney because lack of penis pops

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Well the alternative is we wait a day, let mafia have a free kill, pray for a cop to get a guilty result (without a sanity check), and then take a guess

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    well the problem here is we risk it. if we decide to d1 lynch the victim (if accidentally good like last time) a very good role it will be harder for us to organize this out. the first broad guess i think is reasonable to assume is that with 13 players...there must be either 4 mafia or 3 mafia with a third party. i think thats a reasonable and educated projection to make

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by fiS View Post
    I have been considering of applying a Harry Potter theme. But I did not really have time to figure it all out and I know there's lots of you who probably are not into that fan fiction. I hope you don't mind that there's no theme :/
    Maybe the next one I host.
    I think were fine, better that people dont get hung up on themes.

On a separate note. Are we d1 lynching here? Because on one hand I think it's the best way for us to start gathering info. On the other hand, I'm currently leading...

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    its leviOsa not levioSA

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Is there a way to make this thread not appear on New Posts?

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    I have been considering of applying a Harry Potter theme. But I did not really have time to figure it all out and I know there's lots of you who probably are not into that fan fiction. I hope you don't mind that there's no theme :/
    Maybe the next one I host.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    General Mod Info

Hello everyone. I'm happy to be your host. I want you to read the few sentences I have to say before we're all getting started here. :-)

I am hosting this for everyone to have fun, so please enjoy it, take part in the game you've signed up for, be fair and have fun!

Please be aware though that my time is limited! Sometimes I will have more time available, sometimes I will not.
    Certainly I will try my best while hosting this and keep track of everything, but there's certain days where I may not be able to make a phase change. I will try, but please be understanding.

Phases will last around ~48 hours. Day 1 might last longer because I need to make sure that everyone has realized this game has started and soon we'll probably have a slow weekend. However, after the weekend I expect the game to fully take off.

Also, please notice that I did NOT include the "new" voting on lynch system as I have suggested - voting/lynching will go as usual.
    oh, oops. reading fail

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    So I'll throw this variation in here:
    How about we vary the lynching rules a bit. Imagine there's 10 people playing in total. Once there's 6 (majority that doesn't allow a tie) votes on Undercut at the same time, Undercut will be lynched once the hosts logs in and tracks it. So even if one or all of the 6 votes would unvote later, it wouldn't matter, and the phase will end. Interesting part is that once there's 5 votes on Undercut, and the 6th one is voting him, he will be the one to hammer him, adding a sort of extra weight on that last vote.

If the votes are spread out like 4-3-3 then the one with the highest votes would be lynched as usual after phase end.

What you think?
    this?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    is fis trying to run this game more 'seriously' like they do on other mafia specific forums?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    But I assume there must be some sort of investigative role and a protective role like last

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    I advise everyone not to reveal too much until this is applied, without a backstory its really hard to commence with the game compared to last game imo

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Thought u didn't like me either tucker. And yeah we all have our roles fis, but can u think of a backline story to go with the plot like willby? Makes the game more interesting

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    is anyone else really glad jessup is not playing this game?

horrible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X