Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midoent
    replied
    Omg hi Paul! I'm away from my comp. I'll vote ixt . He was vanilla townie last game.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    if it was not clear, those first two paragraphs were aimed at ixt.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    what possible halfwit reasoning would you give a cop (who does not know his sanity and could be outing himself to a godfather) to roleclaim to you after night 1?

you are a complete bozo at this game. but then, you played ridiculously scummy last game and turned out vanilla. your move does scream godfather playing it high risk, high reward early in the game, but I sort of doubt you have the mental capacity to even think of that, much less pull it off.

i am inclined to vote for midoent as the guy is clearly inactive just like last game, and even when he did post it was nothing worth reading and just complete out of left field nonsense. we have nothing to go on so killing off the slow among us seems fine to me. if he posts and has something worthwhile to say, I am open to changing this, especially if someone else makes a scummy mistake.

vote midoent

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    the investigator should check me first then come to me to ask...and i will explain to them what my reasoning is. not gonna say it here

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    its nothing for u to question unless u r the investigator but thatll b just stupid

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    whoever the detective/cop/investigator is please quickly check me day 1 or day 2 so we can link up
    Well the godfather would turn up innocent, you trying to bait out our power roles?

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    unvote missa
    vote midoent

idc, he was inactive last game, seems to be inactive again. Will change if he posts, otherwise gg

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    whoever the detective/cop/investigator is please quickly check me day 1 or day 2 so we can link up

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Woah, I didn't expect this to start today, my bad. I signed up for this game because I actually recognize some of the names here (hi Will, zoobo), so I'm tempted to vote for someone I don't know. But, since one of my oldest ss friends is playing, I'd like to force him to say something so I can say hi.

Vote MIDOENT

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm calling out lurkers based on the previous game FWIW. And social lives is a bs scum excuse.

Exalt if you're pushing for day 1 lynch why'd you tie votes?
    Let's see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Yo fk off my dick, Penis pops was my sig for the past 15 years, had to switch it up tho

good thing Jessup backed out, got the guy on forum ignore

Exalt out here with some next level thinking off the rip man some of you actin sus af already

VOTE: Willby

game hardly been live for 12 hours and hes already talkin about lynching lurkers who dont even know game started yet, got my money on this guy being mafia scumlord. 90% chance his scum buds have all posted already which is why hes suggesting a lynch on the few of us with social lives

later dawg

I'm calling out lurkers based on the previous game FWIW. And social lives is a bs scum excuse.

Exalt if you're pushing for day 1 lynch why'd you tie votes?

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

this phase is likely to run through the weekend. we can actually try to push for activity and commentary. then analyze what people write and call people out on it. thats how traditional non-tw forum mafia goes.

vote rodney because lack of penis pops

Yo fk off my dick, Penis pops was my sig for the past 15 years, had to switch it up tho

good thing Jessup backed out, got the guy on forum ignore

Exalt out here with some next level thinking off the rip man some of you actin sus af already

VOTE: Willby

game hardly been live for 12 hours and hes already talkin about lynching lurkers who dont even know game started yet, got my money on this guy being mafia scumlord. 90% chance his scum buds have all posted already which is why hes suggesting a lynch on the few of us with social lives

later dawg

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    so the hint is telling me the first votes on undercut were a bait? ima reserve my vote until those else who signed up but have yet to post say something first (Ex. mido, thepaul)

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Day 1 lynch is statistically always the best bet. I've never seen a game where there was no day 1 lynch that was productive in any way. Lynches give information based on who voted and why, while scum NKs do not this early in the game barring some lucky watcher/tracker kind of thing. Assuming that doesn't happen, a No Lynch means you start day 2 with one less townie and no more information than you started with.. No Lynching on Day 1 is basically a free turn for scum. Also, if someone gets too high in votes and will be lynched, they can claim. If no counterclaim and they get lynched as an important town role, we go after the people who didn't unvote, since they're either obvious scum or braindead town. Since Jessup isn't in the game, I won't assume they aren't braindead.

Also, I don't like Missa's random vote swap. She quickly unvoted Undercut to go with the next person with any sort of votes (WillBy) as soon as (Undercut) got higher in vote count.

UNVOTE: Undercut

VOTE: Missa

Guess what WillBy? I think you're now tied with Missa.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

this phase is likely to run through the weekend. we can actually try to push for activity and commentary. then analyze what people write and call people out on it. thats how traditional non-tw forum mafia goes.

vote rodney because lack of penis pops
    Aight well we havent heard from BIET, mido, teh-paul, or rodney so unvote undercut, vote midoent

rather push at a lurker if we aren't lynching. The rest of them idk about yet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X